Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Dr. Fauci emails released from FOIA

Lotsa of good info coming out from this idiots liars email account.

He just wore 2 masks on stage as Biden spoke.

One thing in private and another to the masses. Why I don't believe a peep from him and do my own research.

---

“I Do Not Recommend That You Wear a Mask” – Fauci Tells Woman Face Masks Do Not Protect Against Covid #FauciEmails

And here it is.

The Fauci emails are coming in hot.

The Washington Post obtained 866 pages of Fauci emails via the Freedom of Information Act.

The emails are from February, March and April 2020.

Fauci told The Post that he was getting about 1,000 emails a day from strangers, politicians and medical workers.

In an email dated February of 2020, Dr. Fauci is advising a woman not to wear a face mask because they don’t protect against the virus.

“Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection. The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you,” Fauci wrote. “I do not recommend that you wear a mask, particularly since you are going to a very low risk location. Your instincts are correct, money is best spent on medical countermeasures such as diagnostics and vaccines.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-fauciemails/

Top WHO Official Thanks Dr. Fauci in Email in April 2020 for Insisting COVID-19 Was Naturally Occurring When BOTH MEN Knew This Was a Lie #FauciEmails

For over a year now The Gateway Pundit has been reporting evidence that the COVID-19 Virus originated in a Wuhan, China laboratory.

Our first report was back on April 9, 2020 when we confirmed Dr. Shi Zhengli ran the coronavirus program at the Wuhan lab AFTER her program was shut down in the US due to a prior leak that killed a researcher!

As early as 2018 US State Department officials warned about safety risks at the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab on scientists conducting risky tests with the bat coronavirus.

US officials made several trips to the Wuhan laboratory.

Despite the warnings, the US National Institute of Health (NIH) under Dr. Anthony Fauci awarded a $3.7 million grant to the Wuhan lab studying the bat virus. This was after State Department warned about the risky tests going on in the lab.

This is unbelievable!

The deadly China coronavirus that started in China sometime in late 2019 has now circled the globe. Evidence suggests that the coronavirus didn’t come naturally. We still don’t know whether the deadly virus was leaked intentionally or if it was an accident.

** And yet as recently as February 9, 2021, the World Health Organization (WHO) has denied the coronavirus leaked from a lab in Wuhan!

But a video has surfaced from December 2019 of WHO official Peter Daszak admitting to coronavirus manipulation at the Wuhan Lab before the pandemic was announced.

The video interview was originally filmed on December 9, 2019. A copy was posted in May 2020.

The video was recorded at the Nipah Virus international conference in Singapore on December 9 and 10, 2019.

At 29:52 mark of the video the WHO official says, “coronaviruses are pretty good… you can manipulate them in the lab pretty easily… the spiked proteins drive a lot about what happens. You can get the sequence you can build the protein, we work with Ralph Baric at UNC to do this, insert into the backbone of another virus and do some work in a lab.”

This was an explosive development.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-men-knew-lie/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

He says one thing in email and then another to all of us. Says one thing to Rand Paul, but then reverses himself a few days later. Says one thing in congress and another in email. Why differing answers?

IMO, he needs a damn good explanation, because much of it looks like outright lying and definitely much misleading citizens. I don't trust him any longer at all.

Just a quick reminder:

“Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection. The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you,” Fauci wrote. “I do not recommend that you wear a mask, particularly since you are going to a very low risk location. Your instincts are correct, money is best spent on medical countermeasures such as diagnostics and vaccines.”

---

Was mask-wearing pointless after all? Fauci must be forced to answer

Did we ever need masks?

It’s a touchy, complex question. People may not want to learn that millions of us covered our faces for 15 months for no good reason after all. But asking the questions is exactly what we must do.

Last week, a trove of Dr. Anthony Fauci’s emails were released to the public. In a Feb. 5, 2020, email to a Team Obama health official, the *virus guru wrote that masks were for infected people, and that “the typical mask you buy in a drug store is not really effective in keeping out the virus, which is small enough to pass through the material.”

Fauci now claims that new information emerged in the time since that email proving the efficacy of masks. But did it? What was that new information?

Did the virus magically grow in size, so that the masks could contain it? When he referred to masks in the drug store at that point, he meant medical masks. But most Americans spent more than a year wearing cloth masks. If medical masks couldn’t contain the tiny *virus, how could the cloth ones? Can Fauci point to any studies showing that masks made a significant difference in containing the coronavirus?

These are questions that should be asked of Fauci today. Instead, we have an adoring press that *refuses to do its job.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/06/was-ma...i-must-answer/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Of course MSNBC interviews him and the first thing they do is label criticisms and pointing out his lies and other BS - to be political attacks. Uhhhhmmmm.... no. I haven't seen folks attacking his politics but rather exclusively his words stated and what was right and what was wrong. That's called "truth".

And then imply most are conspiracies.

Look at Fauci's bullshit about masks.

"There was thought to be a shortage" - and yet we were lied to.

"No evidence that it worked outside the context of a hospital" - and yet he told us to wear them, maybe even 2 of them, and has stuck to that position ever since.

“That issue with masks is people want to fire me or put me in jail for what I’ve done, namely, follow the science." - Then why did you lie? And don't claim you didn't, you even lied to congress.

And this is their MO. Get busted or have BS brought to light - go to CNN, MSNBC, ABC or CBS and get a lame interview and explain away BS with more lies - and the softballs keep on coming in order to help. And then the lame and same places do the same with a bunch of websites and that's how much of their lying and hypocrisy gets started. And far too many eat that crap up as if it's gospel without fact checking anything, ever.

---

Fauci: Republican Attacks on Me Are ‘Painfully Ridiculous’ — They Are Attacking ‘Science and the Truth’

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases head Dr. Anthony Fauci said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “MTP Daily” that the Republican attacks on him are “painfully ridiculous” and attacks on “science and the truth.”

Anchor Chuck Todd said, “I want to get to the political attacks. You have become— you’ve been sort of become a character on the right. There is some really wild conspiracies. I got to play one because it’s a sitting United States Senator Marsha Blackburn. I think we have a sound of this. Let’s play that one.”

In a video, Blackburn said, “Here are some facts that I want you to know. First of all, yes, Dr. Fauci was emailing with Mark Zuckerberg from Facebook trying to create that narrative cherry-picking information so that you would only know what they wanted you to know, and there would be a narrative that would fit with this cherry-picked information.”

Todd said, “I don’t even know where to begin, but it’s a sitting United States Senator. The most extreme version of what I’ve heard. You have Kevin McCarthy doing his own version of this, Marco Rubio. You’re aware of the critiques. You’ve been debunking this. How do you debunk something like that? She’s got it in her own head, again, a United States Senator that represents the state of Tennessee. What do you say to that?

Fauci said, “You know, Chuck, I don’t have a clue what she just said. I don’t have a clue of what she’s talking about.”

Todd said, “Neither did we.”

Fauci said, “So welcome to the club. I have no idea what she’s talking about. I’m sorry, I don’t want to be pejorative against a United States Senator, but I have no idea what she’s talking about. You know Chuck if you go through each and every one of the points which are so ridiculous as, you know, just painfully ridiculous, but none the less if you go through each and every one of them, you can explain and debunk it immediately. I mean, every single one.”

He continued, “He should be fired because he in the beginning changed his mind about masks. Well, okay. so let’s go back early on with the masks and let’s take a look at that. At the time that we were saying we shouldn’t be wearing a mask, there were three factors going on. A, there was thought to be a shortage of masks. B, there was no evidence that masks worked out side of the context of a hospital. I wear a mask when I’m seeing patients with respiratory disease that could be transmissible like Tuberculosis, a well-fitted N95. Thirdly, we were not aware of the extent of asymptomatic spread so we said you don’t really need to wear a mask. It wasn’t only me. I’m picked as the villain. It was the surgeon general of the United States and the entire CDC was saying the same thing.”

He added, “That issue with masks is people want to fire me or put me in jail for what I’ve done, namely, follow the science. I could go the next half an hour going through each and every point that they made. It’s preposterous, Chuck, totally preposterous.”

Fauci concluded, “It’s very dangerous, chuck, because a lot of what you’re seeing as attacks on me quite frankly are attacks on science because all of the things that I have spoken about consistently from the very beginning have been fundamentally based on science. Sometimes those things were inconvenient truths for people and there was push back against me so if you are trying to, you know, get at me as a public health official and scientist, you’re really attacking not only Dr. Anthony Fauci, you’re attacking science and anybody that looks at what is going on clearly sees that. You have to be asleep not to see that. That is what is going on, science and the truth are being attacked.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...and-the-truth/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

So I wonder - where his statements to congress about funding gain of function research - also science? I know the methods are - but is stating they never funded it, is THAT science? No it's not, it's just another big fat lie of his.

---

Reps Comer, Jordan Demand Fauci To Explain Possible ‘Discrepancy’ In Sworn Congressional Testimony

House Oversight and Reform Committee Ranking Member James Comer and House Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Jim Jordan sent a letter Wednesday to White House senior medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci asking him to explain a possible “discrepancy” in his sworn congressional testimony about taxpayer-funded gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV).

In the letter, first obtained by Daily Caller, Comer and Jordan said it appears the NIH funded gain-of-function research and call on Fauci to clarify his May 2021 testimony, in which he stated under oath that the NIH has never funded gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

“On May 11, 2021, while testifying under oath, you stated, ‘[t]he NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the [WIV].’ This appears to contradict your 2012 statement regarding gain-of-function research and the WIV,” the letter said.

“At a 2012 conference entitled ‘Gain-of-Function Research on HPA1 H5N1 Viruses,’ you said, ‘[w]hat historically investigators have done is to actually create gain-of-function by making mutations, passage adoption, or other genetic techniques, such as reverse genetics,'” the letter said.

“In 2014, you, through the National Institutes of Health (NIH) awarded EcoHealth Alliance, Inc. (EcoHealth) a grant entitled ‘Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence.’ This grant allowed EcoHealth to ‘[t]est predictions of [coronavirus] … transmission … using reverse genetics’ … Funds from this grant were subsequently awarded to the WIV.”

“Using your own definition, it appears the NIH funded gain-of-function research at the WIV,” the letter continued.

The two lawmakers then asked Fauci to confirm the authenticity of the 2012 video on YouTube and for him to verify whether the 2014 grant description is accurate.

“Can you please confirm the authenticity of the 2012 video accessible on the YouTube platform? Further, please verify that the 2014 grant description is accurate and explain the apparent discrepancy in your recent testimony?”

“Dr. Fauci’s sworn congressional testimony about taxpayer-funded, controversial research at the Wuhan lab appears to contradict the facts,” Comer told the Daily Caller.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/09/j...esearch-wuhan/

7. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Following up with more - and he's just non-stop full of crap.

No one is attacking science - folks are attacking his outright proven lies he has told.

---

Fauci Triggered: ‘If You’re Trying to Get at Me…You’re Really Attacking, Not Only Dr. Anthony Fauci, You’re Attacking Science’

No one is allowed to criticize Dr. Fauci, according to Dr. Fauci.

Fauci was visibly irritated during his appearance on MSNBC with host Chuck Todd on Wednesday.

Dr. Fauci received major backlash from Republicans and the conservative media after his emails showed he’s a liar and complete fraud.

Since his emails became public, Fauci has used his friends in the liberal media to help shield him from criticism.

Now he’s lashing out at Republicans for calling him out on his lies.

“If you are trying to get at me as a public health official and a scientist, you’re really attacking, not only Dr. Anthony Fauci, you are attacking science,” Fauci said.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...science-video/

9. Thanks NT'sGirl thanked this post