Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Israel has found a possible link between Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine and myocarditis

Deseret News
    Israel has found a possible link between Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine and myocarditis
    Herb Scribner - Sunday

An Israeli military paramedic prepares a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, to be administered to elderly people at a medical center in Ashdod, southern Israel on Jan. 7, 2021. Israel’s Health Ministry said Tuesday it had found a small number of heart inflammation cases among young men who received the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine
    © Tsafrir Abayov, Associated Press
    An Israeli military paramedic prepares a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, to be administered to elderly people at a medical center in Ashdod, southern Israel on Jan. 7, 2021. Israel’s Health Ministry said Tuesday it had found a small number of heart inflammation cases among young men who received the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine
    Israel’s Health Ministry said Tuesday it had found a small number of heart inflammation cases among young men who received the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, Reuters reports.

Israel’s Health Ministry said the inflammation cases (called myocarditis) “were likely linked to their vaccination,” according to Reuters.
    Per The Hill, the health ministry said “the cases typically occurred after the second dose, where patients would develop mild illness, chest pains, shortness of breath and rapid heart palpitations.”
    What does Pfizer say?
    Pfizer told Reuters it is aware of the findings and meets regularly to discuss new findings. But no causal link between the vaccine and heart inflammation — which is “an inflammation of the heart muscle, and can occur following certain infections,” according to The New York Times — has been identified.

“No causal link to the vaccine has been established,” Pfizer said in a statement to The Hill. “With more than 300 million doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine administered globally, the benefit-risk profile of our vaccine remains positive.”

Pfizer said these findings are often reviewed. It’s unclear if the vaccine developer will review the new research, though.

A look at the numbers
    According to Reuters, there have been 275 cases of myocarditis in Israel from December 2020 to May 2021 among 5 million vaccinated people.

So, according to those numbers, there’s been a myocarditis case reported among 0.00005% of all vaccinated people.
    Around 148 of those cases happened “around the time of vaccination,” the ministry said, according to The Hill.
    More details on heart inflammation link
    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said at the end of May that it planned to investigate rare cases of heart inflammation among young people and teens who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The CDC said the cases were unrelated to the vaccine.

The CDC said it planned to review “rates of myocarditis reports in the window following COVID-19 vaccination have not differed from expected baseline rates.”
    Sorry to have to say this but the old adage applies.
    ""Where there is smoke , there is fire.""----Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 06-07-2021 at 06:35 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Honestly, this sounds very minor, after 300 million doses.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I agree, at least what we know thus far. Thankfully, imo, it seems enough are taking the vaccine.

Unlike those choosing not to vaccinate their children against killer diseases of childhood, on this one my mindset is your choice. If herd immunity is achieved, good. If not, those at risk know their risks. Our

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I agree, at least what we know thus far. Thankfully, imo, it seems enough are taking the vaccine.

Unlike those choosing not to vaccinate their children against killer diseases of childhood, on this one my mindset is your choice. If herd immunity is achieved, good. If not, those at risk know their risks. Our
    That is all well and good.
    However , some of us are a bit more cautious and in addition have decided to exercise our Constitutional rights.
    Being that this nation is all about rights and freedoms-that WHICH millions have died to protect, we make that choice.
    I am not vilifying those that have taken the shots- as it is entirely their right to do so- on the same coin --IT IS MY RIGHT NOT TO DO SO!
    And I do so adamantly and seriously fully expect not to be vilified for my exercising that right.
    In fact, I sincerely pray that nobody ever comes to try to --FORCE ME- to bend to their willlllllllllllllllllll...
    This true American, just don't play that game, a fact....
    I've spent a lifetime --not paying that game- and not going to change now my friend.
    And for what is worth, in the past those that tried to do that to me (wrongly force me)- suffered greatly.
    No brag--just fact...-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 06-07-2021 at 11:04 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    That is all well and good.
    However , some of us are a bit more cautious and in addition have decided to exercise our Constitutional rights.
    Being that this nation is all about rights and freedoms-that WHICH millions have died to protect, we make that choice.
    I am not vilifying those that have taken the shots- as it is entirely their right to do so- on the same coin --IT IS MY RIGHT NOT TO DO SO!
    And I do so adamantly and seriously fully expect not to be vilified for my exercising that right.
    In fact, I sincerely pray that nobody ever comes to try to --FORCE ME- to bend to their willlllllllllllllllllll...
    This true American, just don't play that game, a fact....
    I've spent a lifetime --not paying that game- and not going to change now my friend.
    And for what is worth, in the past those that tried to do that to me (wrongly force me)- suffered greatly.
    No brag--just fact...-Tyr
    Just a fact, I already agreed with you on rights.

BTW, save the snark fir Abbey, she write it.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Certainly was not intended to be snark.
    Was intended to fully present my thoughts and reasoning for not taking the vaccine.
    My words were to the public/ world -as to how I think and definitely how I stand.
    I fully expressed my opinion that I do not condemn or vilify in any way any of the people that took the vaccine.
    Perhaps the way I worded it implied - snark.
    I do not lie- such was definitely not the case..
    And yes I saw that you agreed with me on the rights my friend.
    That clearly was enough for me.--Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Well, hell
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Been my stance from the beginning of this. This virus was different and the vaccines are different and came out very quickly. I fully understand the hesitation from others. And then various reports of effects from the vaccine make it that much more difficult. I too have concerns and as someone fully vaccinated now.

But keep in mind the media wants to amplify every last negative thing about this. The flu kills many yearly and the shot accounts for a small amount of deaths every year. But the MSM has/had no interest in making it national news nightly.

I just hope that tiny number presented may be of a bad batch or left out too long or something like that. Dunno though. And why I understand the hesitancy.

So I made my decision but fully support your own decision. No issue for me there.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Been my stance from the beginning of this. This virus was different and the vaccines are different and came out very quickly. I fully understand the hesitation from others. And then various reports of effects from the vaccine make it that much more difficult. I too have concerns and as someone fully vaccinated now.

But keep in mind the media wants to amplify every last negative thing about this. The flu kills many yearly and the shot accounts for a small amount of deaths every year. But the MSM has/had no interest in making it national news nightly.

I just hope that tiny number presented may be of a bad batch or left out too long or something like that. Dunno though. And why I understand the hesitancy.

So I made my decision but fully support your own decision. No issue for me there.

Actually Jimny the process behind the Covid 19 vaccine, i.e., using the messenger RNA to create a spike protein is not new it dates back to Sars in 2003 and has been used to create vaccines for rabies, hepititis b, human papillomavirus and ebola.

So the idea behind it has been worked on for over 17 years before it was push driven into the vaccines you now see.

Now that said, any trend no matter how small is monitored. It could be these cases are coincidental or directly a result of some kind of response. Doesn't sound like it would be from the actual vaccine though but from the virus itself which may have been undiagnosed when they got their injections.

The spoke protein attachment process which "teaches" the body to find the virus coming in and fight it would not itself cause this. Either with these people the vaccine did not work, or they have some other pre-existing condition. Remember these vaccines are not guaranteed 100% at best 94% and even then no guarantee-never is. Not everyone's immune system with traditional or rna messenger vaccines build antibodies-they just don't opening the window up for the virus and this complication if I am not mistaken is why people with diabetes and heart disease are so vulnerable to the virus and the vaccine may not work for them.

For sure they will do more studies. Its small but anything more than 1 they monitor. You can be sure they will test those patients. I would be curious of those 250, how many had pre-existing medical conditions or could have had the virus and did not know it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Agreed minor number, but Israel is a small nation and who knows how big the number will be in the coming months, or even years.
    And how big the number will be in other nations, especially those nations that will use ways to hide that number. Hint, as in the USA.
    USA because it is the biggest nation seeking ways to stab everybody with this new miracle drug.
    Never before in the entire history of mankind has so many taken a drug that was produced so quickly and the set out to be given without the --usual safety procedures.
    I hope and pray that the future shows these sad instances of adverse effects are truly rare and diminishing in number as time flows by.
    Myself, speaking for myself- I'll wait and take my chances- especially so--- since the true mortality rate was so deliberately and egregiously manipulated to appear to be so very much higher than it actually was.
    And that tragic and sad reality points to an ulterior motive behind the entire thing, imho.
    A sinister motive-since it involved massive deceptions and massive costs to pull of..
    And it is still involving massive deceptions and massive costs///,,,.....
    My radar is up and waiting to see is the call it is pinging out to me.
    Sometimes the extra caution is warranted, my friend.
    I truly wish only the very best results for those already vaccinated. -- ---Tyr