Quote Originally Posted by Mika-El View Post
Actually Jimny the process behind the Covid 19 vaccine, i.e., using the messenger RNA to create a spike protein is not new it dates back to Sars in 2003 and has been used to create vaccines for rabies, hepititis b, human papillomavirus and ebola.

So the idea behind it has been worked on for over 17 years before it was push driven into the vaccines you now see.

Now that said, any trend no matter how small is monitored. It could be these cases are coincidental or directly a result of some kind of response. Doesn't sound like it would be from the actual vaccine though but from the virus itself which may have been undiagnosed when they got their injections.

The spoke protein attachment process which "teaches" the body to find the virus coming in and fight it would not itself cause this. Either with these people the vaccine did not work, or they have some other pre-existing condition. Remember these vaccines are not guaranteed 100% at best 94% and even then no guarantee-never is. Not everyone's immune system with traditional or rna messenger vaccines build antibodies-they just don't opening the window up for the virus and this complication if I am not mistaken is why people with diabetes and heart disease are so vulnerable to the virus and the vaccine may not work for them.

For sure they will do more studies. Its small but anything more than 1 they monitor. You can be sure they will test those patients. I would be curious of those 250, how many had pre-existing medical conditions or could have had the virus and did not know it.
Oh, I know that MRna is not new & has been used quite successfully within Oncology as well from what I understand. I was meaning to say that the manner in which the vaccine was created & the entire process it went through prior to public release and all - was much much quicker than normal. I believe on average it's normally and approximately about a 10 year process, which was cut down to less than a year this go 'round. But I will easily defer to you about vaccines and the things you listed, which I honestly don't know a ton about.