Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mika-El View Post
    Actually Jimny the process behind the Covid 19 vaccine, i.e., using the messenger RNA to create a spike protein is not new it dates back to Sars in 2003 and has been used to create vaccines for rabies, hepititis b, human papillomavirus and ebola.

So the idea behind it has been worked on for over 17 years before it was push driven into the vaccines you now see.

Now that said, any trend no matter how small is monitored. It could be these cases are coincidental or directly a result of some kind of response. Doesn't sound like it would be from the actual vaccine though but from the virus itself which may have been undiagnosed when they got their injections.

The spoke protein attachment process which "teaches" the body to find the virus coming in and fight it would not itself cause this. Either with these people the vaccine did not work, or they have some other pre-existing condition. Remember these vaccines are not guaranteed 100% at best 94% and even then no guarantee-never is. Not everyone's immune system with traditional or rna messenger vaccines build antibodies-they just don't opening the window up for the virus and this complication if I am not mistaken is why people with diabetes and heart disease are so vulnerable to the virus and the vaccine may not work for them.

For sure they will do more studies. Its small but anything more than 1 they monitor. You can be sure they will test those patients. I would be curious of those 250, how many had pre-existing medical conditions or could have had the virus and did not know it.
    Oh, I know that MRna is not new & has been used quite successfully within Oncology as well from what I understand. I was meaning to say that the manner in which the vaccine was created & the entire process it went through prior to public release and all - was much much quicker than normal. I believe on average it's normally and approximately about a 10 year process, which was cut down to less than a year this go 'round. But I will easily defer to you about vaccines and the things you listed, which I honestly don't know a ton about.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Oh, I know that MRna is not new & has been used quite successfully within Oncology as well from what I understand. I was meaning to say that the manner in which the vaccine was created & the entire process it went through prior to public release and all - was much much quicker than normal. I believe on average it's normally and approximately about a 10 year process, which was cut down to less than a year this go 'round. But I will easily defer to you about vaccines and the things you listed, which I honestly don't know a ton about.
    Hey me neither. You are right it was released relatively quickly specifically because of that head start AND because we had an unprecedented focus by so many scientists in so many countries working on it at the same time and actually avoiding duplicity with each other on what to work on. So India, Britain, Israel, the US, Germany, Holland, Belgium they were already working on the idea of tricking or teaching the body to identify a virus and fight it without having to introduce the virus itself into the body which is what these "vaccines" do. I mean technically they are not even vaccines if you ask immunologists in the sense they can't cure or prevent the spread of the virus and t best suppress specific symptoms that might otherwise be fatal.

As well the virus is mutating as we speak so the vaccines we now have may or may not work on the mutated ones and those mutated ones may requie other specific vaccines to be created. The good news though is the idea of tricking the body to fight viruses with a messenger mrna may be as effective but quicker to develop than traditional introduction of the virus into the blood stream vaccines and of courseeach time they develop a rna messenger type vaccine that works it can be amended or altered for other treatment of other viruses. At least it gives them a head start.

The scary thing for most people is that it did seem to come very fast, its new for most people, so its scary. People thing it may have unintended side effects,, i.e., it will mutate your dna and turn you into something sinister or unleash a hidden change in your body-uh no a lot more boring then that.

I think some people have been reading about synthetic biology and how genetic re-engineering is creating new life forms or plants or food to eat so they think this vaccine is doing the same thing. No. It has nothing to do with the DNA.

Is it 100% safe. No. People of course can have adverse reactions to it, or it may not work on them at all. People who have the virus and do not know it should not take the vaccine and I believe doctors screen out people with cnronic cancer, diabetes, heart disease, auto-immune defficiencies such as lupus, psoriasis, muscular dystrophy, multiple scelerosis, asthma, aids, and so on so they have protocols monitoring the story on this thread and others and I am sure you know the one about blood clots, or miscarriages.

So you are right. I just meant to add to the discussion. We are for sure on the same page. Thanks for the clarification.
    Last edited by Mika-El; 06-11-2021 at 10:42 AM.

3. Thanks jimnyc, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mika-El View Post
    Hey me neither. You are right it was released relatively quickly specifically because of that head start AND because we had an unprecedented focus by so many scientists in so many countries working on it at the same time and actually avoiding duplicity with each other on what to work on. So India, Britain, Israel, the US, Germany, Holland, Belgium they were already working on the idea of tricking or teaching the body to identify a virus and fight it without having to introduce the virus itself into the body which is what these "vaccines" do. I mean technically they are not even vaccines if you ask immunologists in the sense they can't cure or prevent the spread of the virus and t best suppress specific symptoms that might otherwise be fatal.

As well the virus is mutating as we speak so the vaccines we now have may or may not work on the mutated ones and those mutated ones may requie other specific vaccines to be created. The good news though is the idea of tricking the body to fight viruses with a messenger mrna may be as effective but quicker to develop than traditional introduction of the virus into the blood stream vaccines and of courseeach time they develop a rna messenger type vaccine that works it can be amended or altered for other treatment of other viruses. At least it gives them a head start.

The scary thing for most people is that it did seem to come very fast, its new for most people, so its scary. People thing it may have unintended side effects,, i.e., it will mutate your dna and turn you into something sinister or unleash a hidden change in your body-uh no a lot more boring then that.

I think some people have been reading about synthetic biology and how genetic re-engineering is creating new life forms or plants or food to eat so they think this vaccine is doing the same thing. No. It has nothing to do with the DNA.

Is it 100% safe. No. People of course can have adverse reactions to it, or it may not work on them at all. People who have the virus and do not know it should not take the vaccine and I believe doctors screen out people with cnronic cancer, diabetes, heart disease, auto-immune defficiencies such as lupus, psoriasis, muscular dystrophy, multiple scelerosis, asthma, aids, and so on so they have protocols monitoring the story on this thread and others and I am sure you know the one about blood clots, or miscarriages.

So you are right. I just meant to add to the discussion. We are for sure on the same page. Thanks for the clarification.
    Another factor to consider, but outside the norm - is the possibility of any engineering going on here or from use of the gain of function tech. But I think that would determine WHAT is spreading and how it got started. It shouldn't have much to do with a particular vaccine, but just knowing that possibility adds more to the confusion and then hesitation. Then a lot of lies were introduced, so a lot aren't fully sure of what they are being told.

I have both of my shots from pfizer, so hopefully I'm good to go and also won't develop any symptoms from it. So my issues and concerns didn't prevent me from getting the vaccine. I have plans that unfortunately will require vaccination. But I also believe I'll be ok. But I do fully understand that hesitation from others and respect the fact if they should choose not to get the shots for now.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock