Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Carbon dioxide hit highest level ever measured in the atmosphere in May

ABC News
    ABC News
    Carbon dioxide hit highest level ever measured in the atmosphere in May
    Yesterday 6:18 AM

Carbon dioxide hit highest level ever measured in the atmosphere in May

Carbon dioxide hit highest level measured in May
    The amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere in May 2021 hit the highest level ever measured, showing the global coronavirus pandemic did not decrease overall CO2 emissions despite pausing global economies for months.

Atmospheric carbon dioxide hit a monthly average of 419 parts per million in May 2021, according to data from NOAA and the Scripps Institution of Oceanography released Monday.
    Well hell, kinda tells how the cow ate the cabbage-doesnt it?

*** The amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere in May 2021 hit the highest level ever measured, showing the global coronavirus pandemic did not decrease overall CO2 emissions despite pausing global economies for months.****

Really???

So it is not all the car fumes, industrial/factory emissions causing the problem???!!!!!
    Hell maybe the cows got scared of the coronavirus and started farting a damn lot more..

So global economies did so much less and the CO2 levels went even farther upward--
    man, could it be that fiery ball in the sky that is the culprit???

You know, the thing we have absolutely ZERO control over...

nah- no way- why hell that would mean all this convenient scare mongering a certain political party(hint- ffing dems) has been using to ffkk we Americans was all a damn lie...

So all the billions -I mean trillions spent the last couple decades were primarily based upon that lie.
    That the terrible, catastrophic -world ending global warming was all --man- made was a lie.
    And it was the sun and just a part of earth's cycle playing out ----- after all.

Golly -what on earth are all those scientists that so profited by lying gonna do????--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default That's too bad but I have a good answer to all of it.

Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and all of the Biggest Hot Air Creators on the Left, and Members of the Democrat Congress, DNC, Snowflakes, and SJW's NEED TO CREATE A NATIONAL HOLIDAY WHERE they set the Example and just. STOP BREATHING for a 24 hour period.

LET AOC time them as she holds her breath, and reports EVERYONE who FARTS during that time.

I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny thanked this post