Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Brits Bash Biden: “So Senile He Probably Won’t Remember What We Tell Him Anyway”

Other countries will and are seeing us as a weaker country now due to Biden being president. I'm sure Israel and now the UK are thrilled with him.

And obviously it's far from just folks on the right thinking that Biden is losing his cognitive skills.

---

Brits Bash speak the truth about Biden: “So Senile He Probably Won’t Remember What We Tell Him Anyway”

Joe Biden’s first trip abroad is turning into an utter disaster as the senile sock puppet offends our closest allies and endangers the peace process in Northern Ireland with his incompetent dementia, as the Daily Mail reports:

Senior Brexiteers blasted Joe Biden today for failing to side with Britain in its ‘sausage war’ trade row with the EU over Northern Ireland, with one astonishingly branding the US president ‘senile’.

They reacted furiously after the new American leader issued a stern rebuke to Boris Johnson for ‘inflaming tensions’ in Northern Ireland and threatening the peace process.

The US President used his diplomats to express ‘great concern’ over the conflict centred on post-Brexit trade rules agree last year by both sides, which the UK is now seeking to change.

The United States ‘strongly urged’ Britain to ‘stay cool’ and reach an agreement, even if that meant making ‘unpopular compromises’.

The rebuke came as crunch talks between Britain and Brussels over sausage imports failed to make a breakthrough. European Commission vice-president Maros Sefcovic threatened to retaliate if the UK takes unilateral action to continue the flow of British-produced chilled meats to Northern Ireland.

But DUP (Democratic Unionist Party) leader Edwin Poots lashed out at Mr Biden today, accusing him of trying to drive ‘a coach and horses through the Good Friday Agreement’ that guarantees sectarian peace in Northern Ireland’.

Mr Poots, who wants the Northern Ireland Protocol of the Brexit deal removed, told the BBC: ‘This is effectively a constitutional change. Would President Biden for example allow Alaska, which is separate and distinct from the rest of the land block of the USA, but still part of the USA, to be taking laws from Canada, and have its laws applied from Canada?’

And an anonymous Tory MP told Politico: ‘America should remember who their allies are… unfortunately he’s (Biden) so senile that he probably won’t remember what we tell him anyway. ‘Unless an aide is listening I’m not sure he’s going to remember for very long.’
    Nigel Farage wrote on Twitter over the EU-Northern Ireland row: “We now have an anti-British US President in the White House. I hope all those who condemned Trump see their stupidity.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...r-tell-anyway/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny, icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I can think of only 2 Presidents it didn't bother me when foreign countries bashed them. Biden is one. His former boss the other.

4. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I can think of only 2 Presidents it didn't bother me when foreign countries bashed them. Biden is one. His former boss the other.
    I also couldn't care less. But it does make me feel a tad nervous when others start seeing us as weak.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I also couldn't care less. But it does make me feel a tad nervous when others start seeing us as weak.
    We are already seen as weak. Read the news about our society and its concerns lately? We're a joke. The aDems just ensure everyone knows it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    We are already seen as weak. Read the news about our society and its concerns lately? We're a joke. The aDems just ensure everyone knows it.
    Our society, yes. And I think we can account for much of what they see. Hell, I look at our society and see it as weak.

But speaking of military, folks used to be outright scared and were worried with messing with us. All of our elite forces & more. But thanks to that society going berserk in the past 10-20 years, coupled with visioning our military as men in panties and lesbian women. And up until just a few days ago, it was possible they were also going to see pride flags at many/all of our bases.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Here's what Joe Thinks, despite what the Brits insist, and laugh at...

The One, and Only RING around Joe...has to be that RING around his Collar.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me: