Quote Originally Posted by Mika-El View Post
Got to tell you this guys. I too strongly find her views repugnant. However she is allowed to say them. That is what democracy is about and why the very countries she lumps in with Hamas such as the US and Israel have systems of government that permit her speech.

The way to deal with her is to openly and calmly point out the fallacies in her arguments. Censoring or vilifying her only enables he to play the victim and avoid taking responsibility for the fallacies in her views.

She states openly what others say behind closed doors. Better it is in the open.

Pelosi and Democrats called her out as they should have.

She can't be censored.

People say far worse about Israel in Israel and are elected to the Knesset. It hasn't taken Israel down.

The US is a democracy. It has no need to censor her. It can easily debate her.

Sorry guys as much as I agree with y'all as to her views I think she has the right to state them.

I do appreciate though why you guys can not stand what she says and thank you Americans for that.
Don't get me wrong, I don't think she should be censored, I don't think anyone should be censored. And absolutely she has that right! But that makes it only more ironic too, as I would love for her, a woman, to try and make various comments publicly in Palestine or Afghanistan.

But the democrats seem to be unable to reason with. They have zero desire IMO for unity of any kind. They have zero desire to be bipartisan in any way. And taking responsibility is something foreign to them.

I think the very best to do and hope for with congresscritters like her is to simply put efforts into voting them out of office.

I do basically agree with all you say - just that I'm tired of trying to reason with the unreasonable, or should I say watching others in congress...