Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Top Canadian ‘Conservative’ Asks ‘Forgiveness’ for ‘Cis/Straight/White’ Privilege

As for me?

I come to you not asking forgiveness, as I didn't do a damn thing wrong. I am not some 'cis' or 'cisgender' - I am a male, a man. I am a straight male and have no desire in anything other than women. And yes, I am white. I make no apologies for that either. I point out privilege only to also point out that I didn't get any such privilege. I earned what little I have attained. I was arrested a few times and had a few negative interactions with the police - as I was breaking the law and deserved it. I paid cold hard cash for all of my tuitions and was in a bad spot paying them back, but I did eventually. I had no job handed to me and had to work at a damn fast food restaurant & then mowing damn lawns and other shitty jobs for shitty wages. That's when I actually went back to school, knowing it was the only way out of those shitty jobs.
    This crap is getting out of hand and retarded. Hell, I don't think a single dang person speaking out like this actually is apologizing or gonna do anything different. They're all speaking out during the drama and everyone's attention trying to get the limelight and their 15 minutes or whatever.

IMO, this whole thing is bullshit. And enough with this cis crap and 197 different genders depending on what underwear they wore that day.

---

Top Canadian ‘Conservative’ Asks ‘Forgiveness’ for ‘Cis/Straight/White’ Privilege

In a bizarre woke social media post, a top Canadian Conservative Party MP asked for “forgiveness” because of her “cis/straight/white” privilege.

Conservative Party of Canada (CPC) MP Michelle Rempel Garner, currently the shadow minister for health, wrote: “I humble myself and ask forgiveness, and seek to make things right. I have privilege; I am cis/straight/white. But I am also a woman who works in a system dominated by white maleness.”

“But no excuses. I will do what I can. That is all I can do, but it is much,” she said on Tuesday in response to a tweet by activist Amira Elghawaby, a board member of the Trudeau-funded leftist Canadian Anti-Hate Network (CAHN).

The tweet was met with disbelief by some, including People’s Party of Canada (PPC) leader Maxime Bernier, a former CPC minister under Stephen Harper, who stated: “OMG. This is a ‘Conservative’ MP.”

Former newspaper mogul Lord Conrad Black also commented on Rempel Garner’s tweet, saying: “To what constituency is this forced confession appealing to? Those who seek to induce these increasingly common spectacles of self-flagellation will almost never vote Conservative.”

“And most Conservative voters would find this kind of identity politics mea culpa cringeworthy, Lord Black added.

With just over 100 likes, the tweet garnered over 1,000 replies and over 300 retweets, all but some two dozen of them quote retweets commenting on the tweet itself.

“When did you become so Woke, Michelle?” one user asked, while many others stated that they would not be voting for the Conservative Party again.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ite-privilege/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes icansayit liked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Canada is a failed society.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

4. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I prefer to study these things rather than react to them. Marxism is just another dialect. It can be translated just like any other idiom. What this member of parliament is trying to say is that she's unqualified for her job and she's sorry for deceiving her constituents.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    I prefer to study these things rather than react to them. Marxism is just another dialect. It can be translated just like any other idiom. What this member of parliament is trying to say is that she's unqualified for her job and she's sorry for deceiving her constituents.
    There comes a time when talking time is over. You can dissect behavior to whatever level you desire or are capable of.

At a certain point, preservation of a mostly-working, somewhat fixable society takes precedent over "why" and the society has to act. Our society no longer knows what it takes to protect itself. Of those that do, many are still unwilling to act.

Freedom has a price and its limitations. I would say societal suicide exceeds the latter.

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    There comes a time when talking time is over. You can dissect behavior to whatever level you desire or are capable of.

At a certain point, preservation of a mostly-working, somewhat fixable society takes precedent over "why" and the society has to act. Our society no longer knows what it takes to protect itself. Of those that do, many are still unwilling to act.

Freedom has a price and its limitations. I would say societal suicide exceeds the latter.

Our society no longer knows what it takes to protect itself. Of those that do, many are still unwilling to act.

Dead on target. And it is that blindness that the usual suspects are promoting and using to further their ffing insanity.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

One of the things that I have learned from the "red pill" (as opposed to the "black pill") MGTOW is one way of pushing back is simply declining to participate. People that try to overplay their hand become foolish martyrs. That leaves the dilemma for right thinking Canadians: Do they try to field candidates to improve the Conservative Party or do they stop participating under they realization that there is no representation available for them?
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.