Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default ‘Catastrophic Debut In Foreign Affairs’

Things sure have changed and now we are so respected around the world.

Kamala isn't stupid, but she also isn't the brightest either, IMO. I do not think she is qualified to be in the position she is, not at all. I honestly believe that if she doesn't sleep with a few of the right people, she isn't anywhere near where she is now. Just pointing out the facts. I think she was perhaps a decent lawyer and decent prosecutor.

She graduated law school in 1989, and then was admitted into the California bar in 1990. And somehow got a job as deputy district attorney in Alameda County. She was making like $150k+ from day one. And then later 2 more positions - Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and later to the California Medical Assistance Commission - thanks to her dating Willie Brown, speaker of the Cali assembly. I can't say how much she actually earned herself and how much help she got. And off the DA of SF, again thanks to Willie.

When she landed in Guatemala, protesters greeted Harris with signs saying “Trump won,” “Go home” and “Kamala, mind your own business.”
    Just a couple, so you know it wasn't made up:

And a video

---

‘Catastrophic Debut In Foreign Affairs’: Geraldo Rivera Says Kamala Harris Looks ‘As Inept As The Governments’ In Central America

Fox News correspondent Geraldo Rivera said Friday that Vice President Kamala Harris’ foreign affairs debut has been “catastrophic” and her nervous “cackle” has “undermined” her credibility as a leader.

“Well I think that this is a catastrophic debut in foreign affairs for the vice president,” Rivera told “Fox & Friends.” “Someone came up with this idea that she will examine the root causes. I’ve got the root causes, the governments there are inept, self-serving and corrupt.”

Rivera suggested it was time for Harris to explain what exactly she wants to do about the border crisis. “She decided not to go to the border at exactly the time when the drone technology and our cameras are so highly-evolved that for the first time in history, we can see exactly in real time how this crisis on the border is unfolding,”

He said it hasn’t helped for Harris to emit “this kind of cackle when she gets nervous, apparently, that really undermines her gravitas” and makes her look as “inept as the governments she’s going down to Central America to monitor.”

“I go back to the point that with the drone technology, with our eyes on the border in real-time, we know exactly how many people are coming across every half hour, every hour,” Rivera said, adding that if Harris wanted to distract people from the border crisis and the surge of illegal immigrants, “then she has failed” because the more she avoids the border, the more of an issue it becomes.

When she landed in Guatemala, protesters greeted Harris with signs saying “Trump won,” “Go home” and “Kamala, mind your own business.” On Monday, Harris met with the Guatemalan president and delivered a speech that told Guatemalans to “not come” illegally to the U.S.

Republican Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy said Harris’ plan to provide taxpayer funding to Central America was sheer folly, given the political corruption in the region.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/11/c...merica-border/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Remember back in the late 70s-early 80s Saints fans wore brown paper bags over their heads because the "Ain'ts" sucked so bad?

Where we're headed as a country.