Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Canceled for comments, even if years ago

How many people have went through the rounds of getting condemned and then canceled? And for horrible comments to lame comments.

Many many have been found to have used the "N" word. Whether that be on Twitter, even if deleted. Or it could have been an older video clip. Could be someone caught in an after hours drunken stupor. Or could even be someone young, now condemned over a fairly innocent kids stuff when even pre-teen. But racist comments of many sorts seems to be the leading cause over the past couple of years. Some also for "phobic" comments, such as homophobic, transphobic, islamaphobic or any other made up phobias. Then of course sexual assaults, they easily get folks canceled. Lots and lots of reasons as to why some now go through the new phenomena known as cancelation.

Every now and again though you will find someone that apparently gets a pass. I've seen a couple get away with wearing blackface while others condemned. And there's no rhyme or reason as some truly famous people have been canceled as have some nobodies getting fired and what not. I suppose this one is self explanatory. But after already getting a pass on obvious crimes committed, he's now getting a pass on racism too. Daddy taught him well. And he used it more than what this one article shares.

---

Why isn’t Hunter Biden being condemned for unacceptable use of the N-word?

The N-word is the most atrocious word in any language. Historically, it was the last word many heard before they were lynched or jumped off slave ships. It was the last word women on plantations heard before they were beaten and raped by their slave masters. It was the last word husbands and children heard before they watched slave masters snatch up their wives and mothers for the masters’ diabolical pleasures.

The N-word was likely the last word heard by Emmett Till, a 14-year-old African American from Chicago who was accused of whistling at a white woman before he was kidnapped, tortured and murdered by two white men in Mississippi.

This most heinous word has been a favorite of white supremacists, members of the KKK, slave owners, and racists in general. It may shock you to learn that it is also a favorite word of Hunter Biden, the son of the president of the United States.

You may not have seen this bombshell story over the past few days because most of the mainstream media has refused to cover it. Text messages revealed that, in a December 2018 conversation with his white, $845-per-hour lawyer, George Mesires, Hunter used the N-word multiple times. At one point, Hunter asked Mesires: “How much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.”

The damning texts emerged just days after his father, President Joe Biden, gave a speech decrying racism on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre. A Democrat, Biden has sought to portray racial justice as a top priority for his administration, and in the past, he has called Hunter “the smartest guy I know.”

Rest - https://nypost.com/2021/06/12/why-is...of-the-n-word/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Kyle Larson, NASCAR driver, was suspended from NASCAR for a year and had to go through diversity sensitivity training because he called his online gaming crew chief "ni**r". Larson is Japanese American so I doubt he's a racist. He was suspended, lost sponsors, then fired.

However, the racecar sporting world isn't as stupidly woke as others sports. He's back and on top of the world right now.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

3. Likes jimnyc, icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Well said! I told Kevin about my feelings on the issue and this thread, so he replied.

---

Kevin Hart Hammers Cancel Culture Mob: ‘Shut the F**K Up!’

A-list Hollywood star Kevin Hart is the latest in a growing line of prominent comedians who have spoken out against cancel culture, saying people shouldn’t be expected to live perfect lives.

In an interview with Britain’s The Sunday Times, Kevin Hart said he “personally doesn’t give a shit” about cancel culture but then launched into an attack of the left-wing phenomenon.

“If somebody has done something truly damaging then, absolutely, a consequence should be attached,” Hart told the newspaper, according to a report from Entertainment Weekly. “But when you just talk about… nonsense? When you’re talking, ‘Someone said! They need to be taken [down]!’ Shut the f— up! What are you talking about?”

Hart said he’s been canceled “three of four times,” but was “never bothered” by it.

The comedian became the target of a left-wing cancel mob when he was chosen to host the Academy Awards in 2019. Journalists unearthed old social media posts in which Hart referred disparagingly to gay people. When the Academy asked him to apologize, Hart said he chose instead to step down.

“When did we get to a point where life was supposed to be perfect?” the comedian told the Sunday Times. “Where people were supposed to operate perfectly all the time? I don’t understand. I don’t expect perfection from my kids. I don’t expect it from my wife, friends, employees. Because, last I checked, the only way you grow up is from f—ing up. I don’t know a kid who hasn’t f—ed up or done some dumb s—.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...hut-the-fk-up/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Likes SassyLady liked this post