One tranny so far. That'll open the floodgate. Not sure who besides me follows the Olympics, but it has gotten as bad as US politics. The IOC could easy move right into Goodell's NFL and fit right in. Ball-less hypocrites, panderers and liars. They detract from the sports rather than make them better.

"Laurel" Hubbard is a fat slob of a male who couldn't even qualify in weightlifting as a male. He is the first tranny being allowed to compete against girls in the Olympics. So far. The damage he has done so far is he has broken all the records of the actual female weightlifter from NZ that qualified for the Olympics. She finally just quit. No Olympic appearance and no translating that into a living which is hard enough for weightlifters. Usually means a gym and selling a weightlifting program. Maybe she can come to the US and get one of those "career" McDonald's jobs available

What does Hubbard say? "I am who I am". No you're not. You're pretending to be something you aren't to get over and ruining other's lives in the process. Supposedly being on hormone suppression for a year prior to the Games, and testing at a certain level is the qualifier. I apparently need to give a class to the IOC. He's already past puberty and attained his size and strength back when he was still a he. That isn't going away, I don't care what shenanigans the IOC allows to kiss the asses of the 25% of the population that thinks it's okay. As an aside, that's a lot of people to be that stupid.

Other side of the coin. More than a few of the best lifters in the World are banned, or their country is banned, due to "doping". Meaning their test levels are too high. China, Russia and Rumania come to mind. The guy that won the gold in London, Alexi Torokhtiy was stripped of his medal along with a few others.

I'm not advocating cheating. But how is males having too high a test count for the IOCs taste bannable but a man posing as a woman to unfairly gain an advantage because of testosterone not?

Now, weightlifting might not be your sport, but you can look for this to spread like wildfire. What happens when men start competing in women's gymnastics or swimming because they can't cut it with the men?

This is why we can't have nice things.