Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default L.A. County Sheriff Says He Will Not Enforce Mask Mandate

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 1:23 PM PT – Saturday, July 17, 2021

Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva announced he would not enforce the new indoor mask mandate. In a statement on Friday, Villanueva said forcing vaccinated individuals as well as those who already contracted COVID-19 to wear masks indoors has not been backed by science and contradicted CDC guidelines.
    The Los Angeles Health Department reinstated an indoor mask order after an increase in COVID-19 cases since last month. However, the move sparked criticism among residents and County Supervisor Kathryn Barger, who said masks should not be mandatory.
    “I don’t think it should be mandatory. I think it should be recommended,” she expressed. “To my knowledge, we are the only county that’s doing it as a mandatory.”

LA County Health Office Muntu Davis announced the reimposed mask mandate would be in effect for all individuals until the county sees a decline in COVID-19 cases. However, the CDC released a statement on Friday stating face masks and social distancing requirements were not required for fully vaccinated individuals.
    The new indoor mask mandate is expected to go into effect on Saturday, with all indoor spaces requiring a mask while not eating or drinking.
    https://www.oann.com/l-a-county-sher...-mask-mandate/

FYI.

I agree with the Sheriff, for whatever that's worth. People should have the choice whether or not they wish to wear a mask. Especially, vaccinated people. The main selling point to the vaccine is to get rid of the China masks. If I want to be faceless, I'll slide down a rough-finish concrete wall face first

2. Likes LongTermGuy, icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    https://www.oann.com/l-a-county-sher...-mask-mandate/

FYI.

I agree with the Sheriff, for whatever that's worth. People should have the choice whether or not they wish to wear a mask. Especially, vaccinated people. The main selling point to the vaccine is to get rid of the China masks. If I want to be faceless, I'll slide down a rough-finish concrete wall face first
    I have my vaccine records right on my phone ready to show anyone nagging me about it. Most places here in NY are cool without them now other than larger supermarkets and such.

But we all know that as soon we hit fall again, the mandates will come back and another year of magical disappearances of the flu will come back around.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes Gunny, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I have my vaccine records right on my phone ready to show anyone nagging me about it. Most places here in NY are cool without them now other than larger supermarkets and such.

But we all know that as soon we hit fall again, the mandates will come back and another year of magical disappearances of the flu will come back around.
    I don't. Purposefully. Yes, I AM being a prick about it. None of their business.

I know why I got it, and I carry the card to THAT place. The rest of the World; especially, that portion run by and/or dictated by the media, Dems, and/or left in general can kiss my f-ing ass.

Cuz I'm a nice guy like that
    Last edited by Gunny; 07-19-2021 at 07:59 PM.

6. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I don't. Purposefully. Yes, I AM being a prick about it. None of their business.

I know why I got it, and I carry the card to THAT place. The rest of the World; especially, that portion run by and/or dictated by the media, Dems, and/or left in general can kiss my f-ing ass.

Cuz I'm a nice guy like that

YOU'VE BEEN COUNTED, THOUGHT CRIMINAL #

Write down this number and report to your Kommissar at the nearest railroad station. Don't forget warm clothes and a shovel!

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post

YOU'VE BEEN COUNTED, THOUGHT CRIMINAL #

Write down this number and report to your Kommissar at the nearest railroad station. Don't forget warm clothes and a shovel!
    Fuck 'em.

10. Likes icansayit, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default When you really get down to the HONEST Facts about all of these mandates...

THEY ARE ALL...UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Only those who have read it, and understand it....KNOW IT IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

This is, and always will be the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...Not a pure Democracy (MOB RULE) as the Anti-Constitutional Idiots want us to believe and follow. But a "Democratic Republic"
    https://www.democracyandme.org/a-dem...-what-is-that/
    What is a Democratic Republic?
    The United States government is a complex entity known as a democratic republic. This essentially means that the government operates on the principles of both a republic and a democracy. In other words, the nation functions upon principles that are common in both republics and democracies. The American Heritage Dictionary defines a republic as “a political order in which the supreme power lies in a body of citizens who are entitled to vote for officers and representatives responsible to them.” The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines democracy as “a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections.” In other words, in a republic there are a group of citizens elected or appointed to represent the people, but with a democracy the power is theoretically in the hands of usually all voting citizens. A democratic republic is a mixture of the two.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

12. Thanks Gunny thanked this post