Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Speaking of Olympic Weightlifters .. Tokyo is Missing One

A Ugandan weightlifter has gone missing in Tokyo. This is from a couple of days ago. He went to Tokyo, then failed to make the Ugandan team. he was set to return to Uganda and suddenly went missing. This AFTER all Olympic athletes were "locked down".

I AM LMAO Anyone who has been to Japan probably is too. Let's see ... how hard would one think it is to spot a black weightlifter that doesn't speak Japanese running around in Japan? Yes, it IS racial. Not racist.

There aren't very many blacks in Japan. Japanese were openly racist against blacks when I was there and didn't give a damn what anyone thought about it. If it soothes anyone's PC BS meter, they don't like us "round eyes" either.

I'm just wonder where this guy possibly could be besides buried in a rice paddy. He can't go out in the daylight. He speaks Ugandan so he would have to get help. I never ran into any Japanese or Okinawan folk that speak Ugandan. Their Japanenglish was hard enough to figure out

2. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Think about it GUNNY...

Since the USA has canceled AUNT JIMIMA, and UNCLE BEN. Japan has probably abducted that Ungandan, and told him they would grant him AMNISTY if he agreee to POSE FOR their PANCAKES, and RICE products AS...

"THE HONORABLE OVERWEIGHT JAPANESE "Okonomiyaki (Japanese Pancake)"

And their version of UNCLE BEN's rice...." Uruchimai" (is the regular rice )

Otherwise...he might be included in some of their major SUSHI products.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

4. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I guess my point is there just isn't any place he can hide in Japan without help. Nor could he really get off the island unnoticed without help. I couldn't. I'm too big stature-wise and I'm gai jin -- white/Euro/American. This guy is black. Once outside Tokyo and into rural Japan he's going to stick out like a sore thumb.

So he's either buried somewhere, or he's got help. If he's hiding without help, he's starving and getting rained on this time of year.