Save Women’s Sport Australasia co-founder Katherine Deves says the IOC’s decision to allow transgender athletes to compete at the Olympics is “effectively banning women and girls from having female only sports categories”.
“As far as we know there are at least four born males who will be competing in the female category and that’s off the basis of a decision that was made in 2015,” she told Sky News Australia.
“Now the paper that they based their decision on was presented by someone called Joanna Harper who is a trans activist, who is a trans woman, an endurance runner and she consulted with eight people.
“So eight males who are non-elite athletes who self-reported their performance times pre-operative and post-operative and that time period was anywhere between two and 30 years.
“I might also add that Joanna was one of those eight people. There was also a competitor whose performance dramatically increased so that person’s results were excluded.
“And on the basis of that single paper, the IOC upended women’s sports.
“From where we stand, we believe that these policies are effectively banning women and girls from having female only sports categories.”
https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/i...f814837f97a66e

Follow the slippery slope the left will tell you for hours and days doesn't exist to where this goes. No women's sports. I don't see a bunch of women wanting to be men clamoring about to compete in men's sports. But you got a bunch of wussbag losers as men stealing from women, and THAT, IMO, is what it amounts to.

So when this non-biological, political crap gets finished, what are real women supposed to do? Start all over with "Born Biological Girls Only Sports" wher they can fairly compete?

I know I wouldn't line up in my truck to run a quarter mile against a Mustang GT. My truck's got a bigger engine but it is geared and built for something different. Not less or more/better or worse, just different.