Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default This man needs to be put down like a rabid dog, imho.

Law & Crime
    Law & Crime
    Pa. Man Charged with Attempted Murder for Beating 2-Month-Old Boy So Badly That He Made a ‘Loud Screeching, Unusual-Sounding Cry’: DA
    Colin Kalmbacher
    - Thursday

Pa. Man Charged with Attempted Murder for Beating 2-Month-Old Boy So Badly That He Made a ‘Loud Screeching, Unusual-Sounding Cry’: DA

Daniel Rohloff appears in a mugshot
    © Provided by Law & Crime
    Daniel Rohloff appears in a mugshot
    A Pennsylvania man is in jail on $1 million cash bail for allegedly attacking his two-month-old baby boy two days in a row.

Daniel Rohloff, 33, stands accused of attempted murder after being arrested on Wednesday. Authorities allege that he severely beat his child, Landon Rohloff on Monday and Tuesday of this week–and that evidence of those beatings was caught on surveillance footage.

“Baby Landon was cruelly and severely injured at the hands of this defendant, who as his father had a duty to protect him,” Montgomery County District Attorney Kevin R. Steele reportedly said during a Thursday press conference alongside Upper Merion Police Chief Thomas Nolan. “We will seek to hold him responsible for his actions.”

On Tuesday morning, the infant was brought to the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia by both of his parents where doctors there found what they termed “inflicted injuries” on the young, defenseless boy.

According to The Philadelphia Inquirer, Landon suffered bruising and lacerations to his liver, injuries to myriad additional organs, some rib fractures that were new and some rib fractures that had already begun to heal as well as additional bruises all over his body.

Local Fox affiliate WTXF reports that the child also suffered several “bilateral subdural hemorrhages,” internal bleeding that causes a pool of blood to build up and is usually caused by an extreme head injury.

The most recent beating was apparently so bad that Landon required life-saving measures like intubation and critical care, according to court papers reviewed by The Mercury. He is still being evaluated by doctors in the hospital’s pediatric intensive care unit as of Thursday.

Detectives were alerted to the injuries on July 27 and an investigation commenced. Detectives quickly ascertained there were security cameras throughout the house. After reviewing the footage, Rohloff was charged with multiple offenses including aggravated assault, endangering the welfare of a child, and reckless endangerment.

That surveillance footage allegedly shows the father’s attempts to conceal his abuse of the child. In one clip, he can allegedly be seen entering a room with a placid Landon in his arms before he throws a towel over the camera. After that, according to the DA via the Montgomery Daily Voice, the baby begins to “intensely scream.”

At 10:20 p.m. that same night, Ohloff returns and the process plays out again. This time, however, according to the DA’s Office, Landon emits a “loud screeching, unusual-sounding cry.”

An intense argument–audio of which was captured by the security cameras–later broke out between Rohloff and the baby’s mother during which objects can be heard breaking off-screen.

During that argument, police allege, one of the objects that broke was a beer bottle Rohloff allegedly threw at the child’s mother. The defendant allegedly “ripped” the baby from his mother “in an aggressive manner by Landon’s arms,” court papers claim.

The boy’s unnamed mom can be heard threatening to call the police but she eventually exits the residence roughly 20 minutes after the fight. She returns around midnight after being texted that her child was having seizures. Those seizures apparently stopped for awhile but flared up again the next morning, prompting the hospital visit.

The mother, who reportedly forced Rohloff to drive her to the hospital, described Landon as “limp” and “pale in color” that morning.

During the investigation, authorities also learned that the family has been under scrutiny from the Montgomery County Office of Children and Youth since Landon was born due to concerns about the father during the baby’s birth. Social workers got involved with the family on May 26 “after being notified of substance use and mental health concerns in regard to Daniel Rohloff,” according to the affidavit as noted by the Mercury.

“Rohloff was exhibiting strange and unusual behavior while (the child’s mother) was in the maternity ward giving birth to their child,” the criminal complaint continues. “His behavior required the hospital to summon the police and had Rohloff removed from the premises.”

Social workers also told police that they had made numerous attempts to restrict the father’s unsupervised access to the child and to perform drug testing. All those efforts proved unsuccessful, they said, and the father “indicated he did not believe he needed to be supervised,” detectives wrote in court documents.

When quizzed by detective on the night of July 27, the defendant allegedly provided a timeline that police say “was sporadic and vague and as the interview progressed, detectives noted numerous inconsistencies and efforts by Rohloff to minimize events.”

Rohloff was arraigned on Wednesday night. He is currently being detained at the Montgomery County Correctional Facility. The defendant’s next hearing is slated for Aug. 9.

[image via Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office]

Social workers also told police that they had made numerous attempts to restrict the father’s unsupervised access to the child and to perform drug testing. All those efforts proved unsuccessful, they said, and the father “indicated he did not believe he needed to be supervised,” detectives wrote in court documents.
    Really???
    Child had serious wounds that were healed and you were on the case but could not protect a two month old child from such a beast!!
    What damn good are you except to draw a high dollar paycheck??
    The usual liberal type parasites at work, imho.....
    When it is verified true evil at play- they can do nothing to stop it.
    Yet when it is false accusations -they move Heaven and earth to crucify the innocent person.
    Seems to me -these parasites work for the wrong side.....
    The beast, the guy was already known -so why couldnt they remove the child from being in contact with the ffing POS?
    That ffing scum should be put down , imho..

And what liberal POS judge made --all those numerous attempts unsuccessful?
    Without any doubt --a damn liberal judge-- he or she too should be held accountable, imho..
    This is what is wrong with this country--these types of worthless liberal judges are put in place by the lousy dem party and its love of evil..-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 07-30-2021 at 05:13 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Totally agree with you here. The social services system here is broken. You have to move heaven and earth, in addition to spend an ungodly amount of money, to adopt a child. Yet worthless POS criminals can perpetrate unspeakable asks and still keep custody.

4. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Really???
    Child had serious wounds that were healed and you were on the case but could not protect a two month old child from such a beast!!
    Yet when it is false accusations -they move Heaven and earth to crucify the innocent person.
    The beast, the guy was already known -so why couldnt they remove the child from being in contact with the ffing POS?

Without any doubt --a damn liberal judge-- he or she too should be held accountable, imho..
    This is what is wrong with this country--these types of worthless liberal judges are put in place by the lousy dem party and its love of evil..-Tyr
    Triggers bad memories for me. I did this crap for a living. I used to prosecute domestic violence and then I switched into the famly courts as a mediator trying to investigate and resolve domestic violence disputes.

Much of my work was with sexually abused and/or beaten children. I know too many stories like the above. The system is so damn overloaded and fails and if I told you who walks back out on the streets it would just make you more angry.

All I can say is I teach law and psychology now. I can't do that stuff anymore after 25 years. I wish I could say to you I was not a failure. Gotta tell you the truth and say I was. I mean we tried all of us on the front lines etc., but man some days.

Tell you what, some kids they surprise you what they can survive and bounce back from. What I can also tel you is I got to a point where with some of these monsters I would have felt nothing, zero, if I had taken a gun and shot them dead. I doub I would have felt a thing. It was past anger or disgust but I am glad I did not. I am not sure that would have helped.

I wish I could have better feed back for you but I would say try remember stories of good people as much as these kinds of inhuman monsters.

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Really???

They'll take your child most ricky-tick if you go against him/her being politically and scientifically brainwashed to believe what is isn't/vice-versa.

Being beaten repeatedly isn't as important

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Made me sick to my stomach reading that....poor child...

10. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post