Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Democrats Call For Gov. Cuomo To Resign, Threaten Impeachment

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 12:02 PM PT – Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Democrats have called for New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) to resign following the release of the state’s attorney general’s report on allegations of sexual harassment. Cuomo has quickly lost favor within his own party after the investigation found the Democrat had sexually harassed multiple women who worked for the state.
    Following the release of the report on Tuesday, multiple Democrats spoke out to condemn Cuomo for his actions while urging the governor to resign. Speaking to reporters on Capitol Hill, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y) commended the multiple women for their bravery and for speaking out.
    Additionally on CNN, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio blasted Cuomo and said the Democrat is not fit to hold office. Further, the leader of the Democrat Party severed ties with Cuomo after Joe Biden doubled down on his previous calls for the governor’s resignation.Despite the evidence against him and calls to step down, Cuomo claimed the real facts are much different from the investigation. In the meantime, Democrat state lawmakers are looking to finish their impeachment investigation as quickly as possible.
    https://www.oann.com/democrats-call-...n-impeachment/

How to be a dumber Dem than the rest of the Dems: Not knowing it's over when the Dems turn on you. How does that song go? "Nowhere to run to baby, nowhere to hide..."

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Cuomo drives a 1968 Pontiac GTO with the New York license plate of number "1"

Says it all .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Can't wait to get home. Got a LONG list of shitty UK issues ready to rock with. Snobby tea drinking fucks.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Can't wait to get home. Got a LONG list of shitty UK issues ready to rock with. Snobby tea drinking fucks.

Don't go through your life with this inferiority complex .Tell yourself that you can be worth so much more .

We see how hard some Americans work to overcome their Land Of Fatties image . So don't let mental stresses drag you back down . Or , fill you out !!

And never forget that London looks after you .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post
    Cuomo drives a 1968 Pontiac GTO with the New York license plate of number "1"

Says it all .
    All it shows me is that even conniving, stupid evil people can have one thing good and right about them. I'd take a 68 GTO in a heartbeat.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post
    Don't go through your life with this inferiority complex .Tell yourself that you can be worth so much more .

We see how hard some Americans work to overcome their Land Of Fatties image . So don't let mental stresses drag you back down . Or , fill you out !!

And never forget that London looks after you .
    My complex is knowing who I am better than and knowing which schmucks run around with fat lips. I don't need to speak bullshit in many words to sound smart, but barking complete crap.

And calling me fat in any way is comical. About as comical as reading your BS posts from afar.

London an pretty much all of the UK is a piece of shit place I'll never be going to. And guess what? I don't need to go join crappy UK boards to make myself feel better. What, got your ass kicked there? Or kicked off there? Or you agree with me and don't want to deal with the stupidity either.

You aren't 1/10th as smart as you think you are.

We recently had another from the UK here literally crying about us and our freedoms over this virus and wanting us to completely lock down like a prison, so as not to harm the little weak folks from the UK. Funny shit, but typical.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    Democrats don't care about what Cuomo is guilty of. He's just enough down the totem pole but has a recognizable name that he's going to be the sacrificial lamb that proves the Dems don't tolerate such people

Almost made me sick to type that. Dems pretending and trying to sell that they have integrity.

11. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post