Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Maricopa County Board Issues Defiant Response To Audit Subpoenas

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 7:07 PM PT – Monday, August 2, 2021

Election officials in Maricopa County, Arizona issued a confrontational response to election audit subpoenas by the state’s Senate. In a letter on Monday, Maricopa Board Chairman Jack Sellers claimed the 2020 election was “over” and asserted it was “free” and “fair.”
    Sellers failed to address the Senate’s requests to turn in routers and voting machines for forensic examination. He also threatened legal action in case the audit revealed any fraud or wrongdoing by Maricopa officials.
    Arizona GOP chair Kelly Ward said Sellers’s response was unacceptable and vowed he would be held to account for such blatant defiance of legal subpoenas.
    “All passwords, access keys and tokens required to examine the tabulating machines be turned over to the Arizona state Senate by August 2,” she explained. “Maricopa County said they don’t have access to those tokens, they don’t have those passwords. Only their election vendor does.”

Dominion Voting Systems issued a similarly defiant response to the state senate subpoenas the same day. State senators have been expected to hold Maricopa officials in contempt over their obstruction of the audit.
    https://www.oann.com/maricopa-county...t-subpoenas-2/

Is this even worth it? That's an honest question. Seems it's been going on and on and on.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    https://www.oann.com/maricopa-county...t-subpoenas-2/

Is this even worth it? That's an honest question. Seems it's been going on and on and on.

The most dishonest possible question . It stinks .

But then I guess a like minded person will also want to shut down any other investigation that has lasted more than 6 to 7 months without the

misinformed public knowing what has gone on behind the scenes .

And they certainly would shut down all other cases of Rape and Violence , as per this matter , that drag interminably . In fact , they might argue , lets

pretend crimes do not exist if solutions don't appear in day to two . Cut out the mess .Make America even More Simple .

So God Bless America for finding a way to overcome attempted deception --- just ignore and pretend it never happened . This from the poster who

took such exception to the Russian Federation allegedly cheating in the Winter Olympics a few years ago .

I guess that this outlook stems from Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity which had as a corollary the truism ----- All americans who bury their heads

in the sand only do so because of God's promise that all americans are decent whereas non americans are bolshie , untrustworthy crooks .With emphasis

on the word bolshie .

Unbelievable .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post
    The most dishonest possible question . It stinks .

But then I guess a like minded person will also want to shut down any other investigation that has lasted more than 6 to 7 months without the

misinformed public knowing what has gone on behind the scenes .

And they certainly would shut down all other cases of Rape and Violence , as per this matter , that drag interminably . In fact , they might argue , lets

pretend crimes do not exist if solutions don't appear in day to two . Cut out the mess .Make America even More Simple .

So God Bless America for finding a way to overcome attempted deception --- just ignore and pretend it never happened . This from the poster who

took such exception to the Russian Federation allegedly cheating in the Winter Olympics a few years ago .

I guess that this outlook stems from Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity which had as a corollary the truism ----- All americans who bury their heads

in the sand only do so because of God's promise that all americans are decent whereas non americans are bolshie , untrustworthy crooks .With emphasis

on the word bolshie .

Unbelievable .

I have a 4 years old grandson that follows me around like a puppy. Perhaps someone else needs a coddle.

Address the topic, not me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Yes.

The Maricopa BoS are crooked and the sheriff is funded by Soros.

If nothing else happens with national election fraud at least the Maricopa County fraud will be addressed.

How long has the investigation into Durham Russian collusion been going on? It is always worth the time to find out the truth.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

5. Thanks Juicer66, Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I have a 4 years old grandson that follows me around like a puppy. Perhaps someone else needs a coddle.

Address the topic, not me.

Standard attempted deflection .

So sorry that my post punctured your complete pompous nonsense which , of course , was no doubt totally out of your normal character .

Unfortunately you made the topic part of yourself when you chose to offer your opinions on it . Too late to start bleating afterwards .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Yes.

The Maricopa BoS are crooked and the sheriff is funded by Soros.

If nothing else happens with national election fraud at least the Maricopa County fraud will be addressed.

How long has the investigation into Durham Russian collusion been going on? It is always worth the time to find out the truth.
    I just don't want to get caught up "hunting snipes" like the Dems did with the Russian thing.

Soros is one person I have no problem stating needs to die.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post
    Standard attempted deflection .

So sorry that my post punctured your complete pompous nonsense which , of course , was no doubt totally out of your normal character .

Unfortunately you made the topic part of yourself when you chose to offer your opinions on it . Too late to start bleating afterwards .
    Your comedic value to me is going downhill fast.

9. Likes SassyLady liked this post