Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default On the Topic of Obesity

@Juicer66

As I pointed out, off topic in a thread that has nothing to do with obesity, the graph/chart you posted isn't worth a wooden nickel. There is no evaluation I am aware of below the molecular level that can accurately measure obesity/bodyfat to lean muscle mass ration. The methods used now are archaic, somewhere between close but no cigar and not even close.

Not saying there aren't obese people, nor that it isn't a problem for some. Like all other things in life these days, politics drives the topic, not medical science. It is used as just another means by those mainly on the left to shame and control. Just like those other things, any real problem and possible help got lost in the shuffle of the left trying to tell everyone what to eat and they won't look like Barbie/Rambo if they don't do it their way.

I've been on top of this game for 40 years, give or take, and I STILL don't look like Rambo. Matter of fact, the only one that looks like Rambo is an actor and the only one that looks like Barbie is a plastic doll, coincidences notwithstanding. Putting pressure on people to achieve impossible goals causes more mental health issues than following a Dem-dictated school diet creates Barbies and Rambo's.

Sharpen up your skills and get back to me if you wish to continue the topic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

"The Texan doth protest too much , methinks " , as the rakish and lean Bard of Avon would surely say .

Sorry , but the US wins the Golden Fatty Award . Quite convincingly it seems .The rules cannot be changed despite the tears of an anonymous non

expert .

Are you sure you are not a 25 stone couch potato with a huge guilt fixation ?

Even if you are , think and be British and you will immediately shed weight and could even end up being as smart as we invariably are .

P.S. Take off the weight gently . No swallowing handfuls of constipation pills as a quick fix .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post

"The Texan doth protest too much , methinks " , as the rakish and lean Bard of Avon would surely say .

Sorry , but the US wins the Golden Fatty Award . Quite convincingly it seems .The rules cannot be changed despite the tears of an anonymous non

expert .

Even if you are , think and be British and you will immediately shed weight and could even end up being as smart as we invariably are .

P.S. Take off the weight gently . No swallowing handfuls of constipation pills as a quick fix .

In other words, you have nothing to offer the topic but a quite erroneous assessment of me?

Going back in time to 1322 hours, CST, US: Gunny to Gunny conversation: Shall I spend a bunch of time and bandwidth touting my physical stats and prowess, knowing I'm going to get some screwy nonsense as a response ?

The grandson needed a bath before he has "Meet the Teacher" this afternoon for starting pre-K on Monday.

The only issue I have with my bodyweight is keeping it on.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

expert .

Boy are you off base here. Gunny is being modest about his, uh, frame.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey Marie View Post
    Boy are you off base here. Gunny is being modest about his, uh, frame.

ROFL .
    I have never associated Gunny with Modesty .

And in this world of virtual reality I take all claims with a huge pinch of salt until proof is incontrovertible .

I have ' met ' so many of Walter Mitty's relatives . Most just lonely old people with crumbling memories and a few who are just inveterate fantasy merchants with a penchant for exaggeration .

But the Topic is about Obesity , which , if you have been jabbed , is something that affected people should be very concerned about given the

connection between Covid illness and Obesity and separately also Vitamin D3 deficiency .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I see while the cats were away, mice and rats from afar came to play.

Another cat returns soon and I think fun is to be had. Always rats from ratholes afar thinking they are better than everyone. What I'm reading littering this fine place still feels familiar.

Funny though, some always think they know us, know more than some here and eventually reality comes around.

Lame is lame no matter how you scream it.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Spoken like the voice of personal experience....eh?

expert .

This is all a masterful DEFLECTION by 'YOU' Juicer. Make fun of others to avoid becoming your own target of stupidity, hate, and illiteracy seems to work pretty well for you.
    The only thing smart about YOU from My point of view is that your life must be very lonely and the only way you can get any attention is by PRETENDING you aren't talking about yourself. WELL DONE.

P.S. That dentist visit you keep skipping makes your words sound typically like an American Radical Leftist with NO LIFE.
    Last edited by icansayit; 08-05-2021 at 08:03 PM.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

10. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

@ juicer66 meet @jimnyc. He is the board owner. I tried to tell you to settle down. You didn't really think my unintelligent, fat n out of shape, not to mention bald, self was the only staff member, did you?

Your choice. You can settle down or I'm predicting a not very happy ending.
    Last edited by Gunny; 08-05-2021 at 08:49 PM.

12. Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    @ juicer66 meet @jimnyc. He is the board owner. I tried to tell you to settle down. You didn't really think my unintelligent, fat n out of shape, not to mention bald, self was the only staff member, did you?

Oh, that matters not. I just thought it funny that they escape for some fun while others aren't here to step on the vermin here tossing retarded names about Americans while some were on vacay.

Forgot to set my traps! Lol

Owning or moderating doesn't matter as we don't really do that, but I want in on fun!! Lol
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

14. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Oh, that matters not. I just thought it funny that they escape for some fun while others aren't here to step on the vermin here tossing retarded names about Americans while some were on vacay.

Forgot to set my traps! Lol

Owning or moderating doesn't matter as we don't really do that, but I want in on fun!! Lol
    I was thinking that for once someone was going to try and engage me on one of the topics I am most educated on. Technically, the topic is "Nutrition", not "Obesity".

Back in the day, The Marine Corps would give points toward promotion for college credits and Marine Corps Institute courses. What the Hell ... I took some courses in sports nutrition and basic nutrition at SDSU. Then there's the OJT of athletic endeavor daily. Especially in the Marine Corps. Gym rats that don't join the Marines are missing a bet. I got paid to work out for 21 years. I loved it

The body's like a machine. Got to fuel the machine properly for the most efficient performance

16. Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I tried to tell you to settle down. You didn't really think my unintelligent, fat n out of shape, not to mention bald, self was the only staff member, did you?

All these years and I never knew that you too are fat and out of shape like me!! And you're balding too, or just 86'd the hair since your Marines days?

I'm a fat fu**er!! In fact, I'd like to put maybe another 20 on or so.

And no one here is dumber than I!! Well, may have a little competition....

18. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

All these years and I never knew that you too are fat and out of shape like me!! And you're balding too, or just 86'd the hair since your Marines days?

I'm a fat fu**er!! In fact, I'd like to put maybe another 20 on or so.

And no one here is dumber than I!! Well, may have a little competition....
    Sad but true When I hit my second pull I bang the bar off my belly instead of my hips like those in-shape lifters

F*ck, do you remember how skinny I was when I came out of the hospital? I had you put Achmed on as my avatar

20. Likes jimnyc, icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I was thinking that for once someone was going to try and engage me on one of the topics I am most educated on. Technically, the topic is "Nutrition", not "Obesity".

Back in the day, The Marine Corps would give points toward promotion for college credits and Marine Corps Institute courses. What the Hell ... I took some courses in sports nutrition and basic nutrition at SDSU. Then there's the OJT of athletic endeavor daily. Especially in the Marine Corps. Gym rats that don't join the Marines are missing a bet. I got paid to work out for 21 years. I loved it

The body's like a machine. Got to fuel the machine properly for the most efficient performance
    If every post that I read is an indication of education - then you're being attacked by a 3rd grader I believe.

Sad but true When I hit my second pull I bang the bar off my belly instead of my hips like those in-shape lifters

F*ck, do you remember how skinny I was when I came out of the hospital? I had you put Achmed on as my avatar
    I definitely remember. I also remember touching base with you back then and you detailing it to me as well!

As for me, I was fit and thin most of my life. I was more of a runner and baseball player back in HS and college age days. I now weigh about the same right now. I guess I was an obese runner setting records!

I did eat McDonalds while I was in Chicago though, not a whole lot to choose from around O'Hare!

22. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Gunny, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

If every post that I read is an indication of education - then you're being attacked by a 3rd grader I believe.

I definitely remember. I also remember touching base with you back then and you detailing it to me as well!

As for me, I was fit and thin most of my life. I was more of a runner and baseball player back in HS and college age days. I now weigh about the same right now. I guess I was an obese runner setting records!

I did eat McDonalds while I was in Chicago though, not a whole lot to choose from around O'Hare!
    I eat fast food about once every 3 or 4 months, usually as a last minute "grab something" deal. It isn't actually for health reasons. The prices have just gotten so ridiculous. That and fast food isn't fast anymore.

For the price of a trip to Whataburger and sit in the drive thru for 15-20 minutes, I can get a 12 oz steak and throw it on the grill.

The byproduct of not eating fast food and not drinking is I'm still 20 pounds lighter than I was when I went into the hospital.

24. Likes icansayit liked this post