Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    Yup. It's fun when they demand DYOR and then when you do you still think they're loony toons and now with proof.
    One says 99 + 2 = 100.
    Then someone with a brain, or factcheck site, correctly points out that the answer is 101.
    The corrected lab monkey will say you're wrong again as usual.
    You ask them how that can be...

DYOR idiot.

Much easier to be condescending and tell someone to do their own research than acknowledge one was wrong.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Likes fj1200, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I know this comes as a shock, but I put my Marine brain into gear.

The FIRST, most important part of the issue is that a potentially deadly virus exists, and is hospitalizing/killing people. That's not political. That's statistical fact. Arguing percentages of statistics is wasting my time. Enough people have dropped dead that it is a threat.

Everything else is SECOND. Politics, personal beliefs, fairy tales ... what the f- ever. Nothing can be done to stop ANY of the preceding and/or more if you are dead.

Kill/stop the virus. While I have no doubt someone in this day and age and current society will find a way, kill/contain/control the virus, there's nothing to discuss.

This argument exists because there are those whose agenda is to divide and deflect, not give a rat's ass about the virus. The people driving this discussion train will just find another "Earth-shattering calamity" to go all Chicken Little on.

Gunny's copy of the Jimbob disclaimer: This isn't about people and their choices. It's about the bullshit smokescreen surrounding the issue.
    Damn straight
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    --------------
    The FIRST, most important part of the issue is that a potentially deadly virus exists, and is hospitalizing/killing people. That's not political. That's statistical fact. Arguing percentages of statistics is wasting my time. Enough people have dropped dead that it is a threat.----------------------

Putting aside the rhetoric , what you assume to be true is only speculation . And not in the least scientific .

The suggestion is that there might be a novel virus though nobody , anywhere has isolated it .People are fairly sure it is a virus that was discovered over 20 years ago and that Fauci and his pals patented it

before the first alleged case was ever found . Patent office FOI makes this part certain .Hidden so far because 'America' comes out badly , not just China .

It has no worse outcome than common flu and this is 100% true if you are under 70 , not obese and have no other co-morbidities .

There are plenty of effective treatments should you be infected by a flu like illness and all of them with no side effects . Unlike the experimental inoculation which even has no safety credentials .

You should not catch this common flu in the first instance if you treat yourself with high dosage anti virals( Vitamin C high dosage ) and /or top anti oxidants like Glutathione or n-Acetyl Cysteine . Keeping a check

all the time on your Vitamin D3 level .

But it is hard to discuss when Pseudo Scientists use fascist methods to preserve a fake narrative and the Sheeple are either paralysed with hysteria or scared .And haven't a clue about details .

You must have noticed that they stopped referring to Death figures because they were so obviously fraudulent . Now they refer to New Cases which are defined by a test which is discredited and cannot do anything

they suggested it could . It is to be withdrawn because it is just a horrific nonsense .
    Last edited by Juicer66; 08-08-2021 at 06:23 PM.