Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default Bourne legacy sniper rifle – the vanquish.......

308 BY NEMESIS ARMS

"I’m not a gun owner, and I’ve only fired guns once in my life, but every so often I feel the urge to write about them. They’re a sort of historical icon.

You see, guns have played a major role in every major conflict of the last, well… since guns were invented, really. Prior to their invention, people used long bows and cross bows for long ranged fighting, and in that area,

I would argue that we’ve seen the most significant “improvement”. Bows are powerful, but firearms like the Vanquish .308 Sniper Rifle by Nemesis Arms are truly off the charts."

If you’ve seen The Bourne Legacy, you’ve already seen this rifle.

Yes, it’s a real sniper rifle by a real company, and from what I’ve read – the people who have tested it like it very much… very much indeed. The Vanquish is capable of 6.5″ shot groups at 905 yards in the hands of a skilled shooter. That’s pretty impressive.

Notice the suitcase below..
    It’s not just there as a handy scale prop. One of the reasons people seem to be gushing about this precision rifle is because they’re able to break it down small enough to fit into that briefcase. Why a person would be carrying around a shiny metal briefcase in a war zone, I couldn’t say, but I would give them points for style at least."

Setting up and Firing the Vanquish

Video in link:

https://www.unfinishedman.com/nemesi...-sniper-rifle/

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I am not a fan of rifles like this. Cuz I'm old Remington Model 700 with a 10x scope works just fine for me. It's the whole holding a "real" rifle thing. I have no doubt the rifle above is probably the better-precision instrument.

Now if I could just have one for free, I'm sure I could get used to it

4. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I am not a fan of rifles like this. Cuz I'm old Remington Model 700 with a 10x scope works just fine for me. It's the whole holding a "real" rifle thing. I have no doubt the rifle above is probably the better-precision instrument.

Now if I could just have one for free, I'm sure I could get used to it

Copy dat brotha! ...Nothing is free anymore besides the communist poison thrown at us..

*The rifle...$4,500 u$....

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    Copy dat brotha! ...Nothing is free anymore besides the communist poison thrown at us..

*The rifle...$4,500 u$....
    Uh-huh. A brand new Remington, scope and having a smith accurize the Hell out of it would run about $1500.

When you got everything locked on like Bourne with an unlimited and untraceable cash cow, you can afford all that stuff

8. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Thanks. I remember that one from the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post

308 BY NEMESIS ARMS

"I’m not a gun owner, and I’ve only fired guns once in my life, but every so often I feel the urge to write about them. They’re a sort of historical icon.

You see, guns have played a major role in every major conflict of the last, well… since guns were invented, really. Prior to their invention, people used long bows and cross bows for long ranged fighting, and in that area,

I would argue that we’ve seen the most significant “improvement”. Bows are powerful, but firearms like the Vanquish .308 Sniper Rifle by Nemesis Arms are truly off the charts."

If you’ve seen The Bourne Legacy, you’ve already seen this rifle.

Yes, it’s a real sniper rifle by a real company, and from what I’ve read – the people who have tested it like it very much… very much indeed. The Vanquish is capable of 6.5″ shot groups at 905 yards in the hands of a skilled shooter. That’s pretty impressive.

Notice the suitcase below..
    It’s not just there as a handy scale prop. One of the reasons people seem to be gushing about this precision rifle is because they’re able to break it down small enough to fit into that briefcase. Why a person would be carrying around a shiny metal briefcase in a war zone, I couldn’t say, but I would give them points for style at least."

Setting up and Firing the Vanquish

Video in link:

https://www.unfinishedman.com/nemesi...-sniper-rifle/
    My only comment when I saw it the first time is the same today. "HOLY CHIT!"
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

10. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post