Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default Georgia's Talakhadze breaks world record to conquer men's super heavyweight class

https://sports.yahoo.com/olympics-we...ycsrp_catchall

There's Talakhadze and then there's the rest of the World. This guy started off both lifts (clean & jerk and Snatch) with more weight than his nearest competitors finished with. He should have his own division and mere mortals their own. If you aren't him, you're competing for Silver walking in the door.

While I appreciate weightlifting as a sport, I'm not very interested in those who are so big their strength is not functional. Face it, if this guy was after me he's going to have to catch me first. I suspect he'd need an alternate for his legs as a mode of transportation to do so.

Now we'll have to see in hindsight if he's clean. The IWF is under heavy fire from the IOC about doping. The IWF sounds like the Bureaucratic Government of the US. Suicidal corruption interferes with solving the problem. There won't be a problem to solve if the IOC discontinues the sport in the Olympics. I can't understand why with our bureaucracy and these IWF nitwits that simple fact is beyond their comprehension.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Another sobbing OP .

' He is too good for our Fat people , so he must be cheating '

Lasha , as our near 200 cms gentle giant is named , says he does not train on rubbish McDonald's burgers and fries . Instead he kills bears in the forest

and then invokes their spirits as he eats them raw .

Sounds like there is a lot of British blue blood in him .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post

Another sobbing OP .

' He is too good for our Fat people , so he must be cheating '

Lasha , as our near 200 cms gentle giant is named , says he does not train on rubbish McDonald's burgers and fries . Instead he kills bears in the forest

and then invokes their spirits as he eats them raw .

Sounds like there is a lot of British blue blood in him .
    You need to put down the crack pipe, asshole. I'm about to ban your ass myself for wrecking threads to no real purpose. Consider this your last warning from me @Juicer66. I don't care about the insults. Mostly because they're not funny and don't apply.

I DO care about you wrecking threads. Knock it off or I will do it for you. @jimnyc
    Last edited by Gunny; 08-06-2021 at 02:30 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You need to put down the crack pipe, asshole. I'm about to ban your ass myself for wrecking threads to no real purpose. Consider this your last warning from me @Juicer66. I don't care about the insults. Mostly because they're not funny and don't apply.

I DO care about you wrecking threads. Knock it off or I will do it for you. @jimnyc
    You don't need my permission, my friend. I am the nicer one.

But if someone decides to purposely crash threads and start trouble, remove it from said thread if you like, or your decision. Me? Just doing some fact bombs for now is all.

I don't mind myself a little equality when it comes to a little tit for tat - but don't care for folks that try to go around and ruin every thread, or follow someone they have a hard-on for to do the same.

We have a section down below for just that. And if someone can't seem to keep the shit to a few threads and wants to shit on ALL threads - then you know this place as well as I do. Been gone myself for a spell but saw the bullshit from afar. Haven't fully seen just how many threads that have been shit on, just seemed like an awful lot. I'll let you judge since it appears to me that someone does have that hard-on for you.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And lets not forget this "Lasha" is a doping cheater as well. Easier to win when doping, and Lord knows they are near expert level at hiding that shit now.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And lets not forget this "Lasha" is a doping cheater as well. Easier to win when doping, and Lord knows they are near expert level at hiding that shit now.
    I have no idea what juicer's "we" shit is. Must have a frog in his pocket. Lasha is from Georgia, not Great Britain.

The distance between Talakhadze and his nearest competitor couldn't be covered with dope. He's just a beast. I'm also not real sure how voluntary doping is in Eastern Europe.

As far as the other, had more than one complaint regarding his trainwrecking threads with off-topic crap. Warned him once and he cut back a bit until today. Seems every topic is open to making it about the person posting and the US sucks. @jimnyc

Can't wait til he runs across Rick

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I have no idea what juicer's "we" shit is. Must have a frog in his pocket. Lasha is from Georgia, not Great Britain.

The distance between Talakhadze and his nearest competitor couldn't be covered with dope. He's just a beast. I'm also not real sure how voluntary doping is in Eastern Europe.

As far as the other, had more than one complaint regarding his trainwrecking threads with off-topic crap. Warned him once and he cut back a bit until today. Seems every topic is open to making it about the person posting and the US sucks. @jimnyc

Didn't say GB. Just that this Talakhadze is a doper. Once a doping fiend cheater, then always....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lasha_Talakhadze

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Yeah, it's one thing if you're being followed and pestered as a staff member. But of folks as regular members here are reporting BS, then do as you must.

We do have a set of rules. We don't go crazy, we barely ever even moderate at all. But if someone chooses to arrive here, not read the rules, and then go into attack and shit in threads mode, well then your decision became much easier.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Didn't say GB. Just that this Talakhadze is a doper. Once a doping fiend cheater, then always....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lasha_Talakhadze
    Numbnuts referred to him as "our". not you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Numbnuts referred to him as "our". not you.
    Of course. When you have slim pickins in the toughness department in an entire country, then time to steal a few!

12. Thanks Gunny thanked this post