https://sports.yahoo.com/olympics-we...ycsrp_catchall

There's Talakhadze and then there's the rest of the World. This guy started off both lifts (clean & jerk and Snatch) with more weight than his nearest competitors finished with. He should have his own division and mere mortals their own. If you aren't him, you're competing for Silver walking in the door.

While I appreciate weightlifting as a sport, I'm not very interested in those who are so big their strength is not functional. Face it, if this guy was after me he's going to have to catch me first. I suspect he'd need an alternate for his legs as a mode of transportation to do so.

Now we'll have to see in hindsight if he's clean. The IWF is under heavy fire from the IOC about doping. The IWF sounds like the Bureaucratic Government of the US. Suicidal corruption interferes with solving the problem. There won't be a problem to solve if the IOC discontinues the sport in the Olympics. I can't understand why with our bureaucracy and these IWF nitwits that simple fact is beyond their comprehension.