Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Let's look for direct repercussions coming out of the Frank Chat .com symposium.

The sooner the complete Covid hoax is destroyed , the better and more hope for our species .

Even though 90 +% do not really deserve saving, imho .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

"Vaccinated Only’ has been activated in New York....."

@LongTermGuy - I don't think that ultimately this works. Talk is that they would like to run with this and then maybe even get other states to follow. But already here in NY there are more and more places that are choice to wear a mask or not, and not sure I see that changing much. The passport BS is failing here too. I refuse to go to a single place that outright requires what they are calling for.

And ain't jack shit coming from any symposium either. Kind of like a bunch of Trump supporters and a rally and thinking that he will be the next president in a few months. Just not happening, even if it would be nice to see.

Some also thought they could get together with Lindell and turn the election around. Wasn't going to happen, and ain't nothing happening with this one either. A bunch of noise and more ammo for the corrupt MSM and Dems to run with.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    "Vaccinated Only’ has been activated in New York....."

@LongTermGuy - I don't think that ultimately this works. Talk is that they would like to run with this and then maybe even get other states to follow. But already here in NY there are more and more places that are choice to wear a mask or not, and not sure I see that changing much. The passport BS is failing here too. I refuse to go to a single place that outright requires what they are calling for.

And ain't jack shit coming from any symposium either. Kind of like a bunch of Trump supporters and a rally and thinking that he will be the next president in a few months. Just not happening, even if it would be nice to see.

Some also thought they could get together with Lindell and turn the election around. Wasn't going to happen, and ain't nothing happening with this one either. A bunch of noise and more ammo for the corrupt MSM and Dems to run with.
    Was just going with the `posted` video only...(Hoping that it would fail badly after people get sick of the Ignorance)

As far as the "Trump" thing..wishing is still free in this country..In Reality...anything is possible...In life things can change just like that (In an instant) (as we all know already)

..Enjoy the ride something gonna give and the sooner the better..Stay aware..stay alert...

Thanks for the reply..

Last edited by LongTermGuy; 08-09-2021 at 03:32 PM.

6. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    Was just going with the `posted` video only...(Hoping that it would fail badly after people get sick of the Ignorance)

As far as the "Trump" thing..wishing is still free in this country..In Reality...anything is possible...In life things can change just like that (In an instant) (as we all know already)

..Enjoy the ride something gonna give and the sooner the better..Stay aware..stay alert...

Thanks for the reply..

Oh, I know! And I know what I feel about them for trying to run with this shit as well. Certainly wasn't disagreeing, or agreeing with this idea in any way. I was just pointing out what I have seen thus far as a NY'er. There's beginning to be more and more fighting back about masks, mandates, vaccines, passports/proof and then talk of doing this on a larger scale.

Myself, even though vaccinated, I'll only visit the usual emergency type stores - grocery, pharmacy and such. I'm not pulling out nothing for any of them and don't plan on visiting places that toss out half of the population over their personal decision not to vaccinate.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post