Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
The most irritating part is when what you just cited is totally ignored by people so they can vilify the messenger-and do so for nefarious reasons.
Sometimes do so for personal reasons based upon animosity.
Now any person doing that should be judged by their obvious motive and not applauded as some intelligent and fair-minded person.
The current dem/leftist propaganda and cheerleaders are at full force ion the internet- and as usual operate to try to shut down anything that points to the serious negatives in regards to the vaccine- or should I say -in regards to the massive experiment that is going on.. and being conducted without any concern to the level of death and serious injuries it is most definitely causing!
Myself, I have ben attacked every place I have presented the truth about this vaccine.
And to be perfectly blunt about that- I am damned tired of it and have absolutely zero respect for those that have attacked me.
Be it noted-- not one has ever attacked in any way, when face to face I speak about it...
That to me points to a very solid conclusion...
And I speak to many people face to face about at this stage perhaps at least a hundred or more.
When they can not== hide-- they are more reasonable and the interchange never causes ac disturbance of any kind..
That to= is very , very telling.--Tyr
That's where you're just wrong. I cited that point but almost the entire rest of it is wrong too. From what I've seen any "truth" you've posted has either been easily disproved takes on the research done or delusion-based rants. Neither of those win any interweb points.