Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default What A Joke, A Pit Bull The Lying Scum Claims To Be!

Mediaite
    Mediaite
    ‘White, Male, Rural Conservatives’ Won’t Get Vaccinated to Avoid ‘Placating the Left’: Tennessee’s Former Vax Chief
    Leia Idliby - Thursday

Tennessee’s former vaccine chief Dr. Michelle Fiscus has claimed that the state’s “White, male, rural conservatives” are avoiding the Covid-19 vaccine to avoid “placating the left.”

Ficus said she was “dismayed” by the rumors and conspiracies surrounding the Covid-19 vaccine, noting that they’re beginning to launch theories about other childhood vaccines as well.

“But I think the other thing in Tennesse, and I think in a lot of our Southern states that’s happening, is this ideology that if you get this vaccine, you’re somehow placating the left part of the political spectrum,” she said, later revealing that, “Our most hesitant population in Tennessee is the white, male, rural conservatives.”

The doctor went on to condemn those who are avoiding the vaccine “out of spite,” noting that they’re putting their own lives and the lives of others at risk.

“They feel that if they get the vaccine, then they have placated the left or done what the Biden administration wants them to do,” she added.

The former top vaccine official was fired in July after she advised health providers to tell teenagers they do not need parental consent to receive their shots — guidance established by state law.

Days before her ousting, Ficus received a package containing a muzzle, her husband Brad Fiscus told The Tennessean.

“A friend dropped it back by the house. She wanted it as a souvenir,” he told the outlet. “She said, ‘whoever sent that must not know me very well. That’s for a beagle, but I’m a pit bull.'”
    Look at who this idiot leftist POS targeted.
    "" white-male-rural-conservatives ""

She was fired and deserved far worse than that , imho....
    For if she had stated just the opposite-the dem/leftist would have done far, far, far worse to her. A sad and tragic truth in this currently totally messed up world the filthy, worthless dems have created...
    A world in which they are attempting to make slaves of us all....
    A cold hard and naked truth of these traitors , these ffing vermin...
    She being a proud member of that group of lying, treasonous vermin.
    I hope that- "divine providence" -- serves her exactly what she deserves.... --Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 08-13-2021 at 09:17 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I thought you were talking about this Pitbull:

Last edited by tailfins; 08-13-2021 at 09:43 AM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    I thought you were talking about this Pitbull:

Well that crossed the sell-out Blake Shelton off of my list.
    That he joined in making a damn fool of himself in that video , misusing women as do the idiot black rappers do.
    Some people even when rolling in wealth seek ever more and more millions and will lower themselves even further to gain that.
    It is his life to do as he will.
    As it is my life to make a decision to judge him a damn fool, a blinded sheep and a greedy asshole.
    And I would gladly say that, face to face, to him any day..
    I never denigrate myself by tempering my words when they speak the honest truth about anybody or anything..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.