"The Black Ghost: Street Racing Legend - 1970 Dodge Challenger 426 Hemi "
39 minutes...
..First a few comments made on this video to get the picture:

"Not gonna lie, I teared up a bit on this one. This car is an absolute masterpiece and I am so glad to see it in good hands and so glad to see its story preserved! Very well done guys, this is what it's all about!"

"This story has all the trimmings for a movie. This story was so heart felt and it made me feel every minute of it. Thank you!"

"Every once in a while youtube recommended will throw you a gem. Beautiful story."

"As an Army combat vet and paratrooper and owner of a 2012 Challenger 392, this really hits me in the feels. Great story!"

"What a stud... street racer, Soldier, motorcycle cop, Green Beret... and a stellar Dad. We need more men like GQ"

"What a great man, father. I'm so happy I watched this in my room alone where no one can see me ugly cry."

"What a wonderful tribute to a father, husband, soldier, officer, friend, partner, Uncle, grandfather and so much more. Passed down and told through such a unique car and equally amazing man."

"as a father, tears are rolling down my face, what a beautiful story about cars and sons and men "

..,tears are rolling down my face, what a beautiful story about cars and sons and men raising there sons too be a good man, Much love to you and your family!