Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Default Juicer66 Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    This was the thread I was looking for. The author keeps mentioning "that's another 3k people to evacuate" (the US military force). Get off it, dummy. We're trained to hop on a ride and didi mao. Look how fast they left last month

I'm for just flat hammering the Taliban. I know some expected a different answer from me But that's about the Taliban and teh people of Afghanistan to me, not Afghanistan itself. Couldn't set a better ambush than luring them out into the open as they are.

We'd have to have a government that was conducting a war, not playing at it with politics though.
    Love it when you give us your fantasies .

US Military have been consistent fodder for over 70 years .You have simply forgotten how to win. But like the French were , you are good in retreat or just telling us how merciless you imagine you are , rofl .

( the Brits did not want US forces within a million miles of them in Iraq. A handicap ) .

Perhaps the Sleepy cowardice stance helps preserve the last remnants of a faded Marines image ( resting) but the rest of the world is embarrassed .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post
    Love it when you give us your fantasies .

US Military have been consistent fodder for over 70 years .You have simply forgotten how to win. But like the French were , you are good in retreat or just telling us how merciless you imagine you are , rofl .

( the Brits did not want US forces within a million miles of them in Iraq. A handicap ) .

Perhaps the Sleepy cowardice stance helps preserve the last remnants of a faded Marines image ( resting) but the rest of the world is embarrassed .
    Listen up you basement dwelling, armchair quarterback, foreign piece of trash, the US military hasn't lost any-damned-thing. You can shut the fuck up or I will shut you up and put you out of everyone's misery.

You need a dose of reality. The Brits don't want or need the like of YOU. They were always fine with me. I'm quite sure from listening to you yammer for a couple of weeks, you are as much an embarrassment to Great Britain as Biden & Co are to the US. They can leave and take you with them.

Military capability has nothing to do with yours or Biden's loser politics. And do try and not forget we whipped your fucking asses and bailed you out of 2 wars and I STILL question the wisdom of that. Your stupid wars were not ours.

You can either get some respect and manners towards this board and the people on it or you're going to be posting on a different one. @jimnyc. Fortunately, I know enough Brits to know you represent Brits like AOC represents Americans, and don't hold you against them.

3. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, icansayit, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Listen up you basement dwelling, armchair quarterback, foreign piece of trash, the US military hasn't lost any-damned-thing. You can shut the fuck up or I will shut you up and put you out of everyone's misery.

You need a dose of reality. The Brits don't want or need the like of YOU. They were always fine with me. I'm quite sure from listening to you yammer for a couple of weeks, you are as much an embarrassment to Great Britain as Biden & Co are to the US. They can leave and take you with them.

Military capability has nothing to do with yours or Biden's loser politics. And do try and not forget we whipped your fucking asses and bailed you out of 2 wars and I STILL question the wisdom of that. Your stupid wars were not ours.

You can either get some respect and manners towards this board and the people on it or you're going to be posting on a different one. @jimnyc. Fortunately, I know enough Brits to know you represent Brits like AOC represents Americans, and don't hold you against them.

You can throw as much of a temper tantrum as you like but it does not alter the fact that the US military loses every conflict it gets involved in .

Incidentally, the US Military finished 35th in the World Military Games in China last time and has never won the the equivalent for Elite Forces which unsurprisingly is invariably won by Russia or Chechnya .

True 'tough guys' are invariably polite , measured and relaxed out of business hours .

I am heavily influenced by my father who trained British commandos in WW2 and I have mixed socially with many individuals who served in a variety of elite forces . Never met one who was boastful and a

braggart .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

@Juicer66

I told you already where to put your trash. Since you apparently are incapable of comprehending the difference between discourse and needless, pointless insults, I helped you out and removed your garbage for you.

Feel free to insult away. IN THIS SUBFORUM. I see it again on the main board, you will be banned from the thread you post it in, and your "stuff" removed. Besides being rude and boorish, you are inconsiderately wrecking threads others are trying to have reasonable discussions in.

On the other hand, you appear capable of doing nothing but insulting the United States, individuals, and ranting on and on about covid immunization. That one trick pony show got old 2 weeks ago.

I don't care about your gibberish in general and ignore it. If you are going to constantly insult the United States, pointlessly and needlessly, you aren't going to post here. It's that simple. We, the People are not our government. If you want to insult the US, I can provide you with a link to more than a few leftwing, America-hating sites where you will fit right in.

Your choice. You're going to waste only so much of my time.

6. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default You never learned to emulate your Father Juicer.

You can throw as much of a temper tantrum as you like but it does not alter the fact that the US military loses every conflict it gets involved in .

Incidentally, the US Military finished 35th in the World Military Games in China last time and has never won the the equivalent for Elite Forces which unsurprisingly is invariably won by Russia or Chechnya .

True 'tough guys' are invariably polite , measured and relaxed out of business hours .

I am heavily influenced by my father who trained British commandos in WW2 and I have mixed socially with many individuals who served in a variety of elite forces . Never met one who was boastful and a

braggart .
    Because he was a hero does not mean his offspring had any brains, or intelligence..AS YOU PROVE HERE so well. We all understand your hatred for America. And as a 30 year veteran of 2 wars. I am free to say. If you can't say anything nice. Don't say anything at all. But that will fall on deaf ears, as does any attempts to make the Literally Blind...SEE.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

8. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    Because he was a hero does not mean his offspring had any brains, or intelligence..AS YOU PROVE HERE so well. We all understand your hatred for America. And as a 30 year veteran of 2 wars. I am free to say. If you can't say anything nice. Don't say anything at all. But that will fall on deaf ears, as does any attempts to make the Literally Blind...SEE.

It apparently never occurs to you that my comments are just based on one simple fact .

That you never win . And that is because you don't .

I hate no race or nation .

But I do think america has lost good vision and practise and is now paying for that . And that this pain will increase hugely in the foreseeable future .

I have also little that is good to say about the UK in political terms and believe the EU is mired in filth .

But I neither hate my fellow British or my near European neighbours .

You are thinking emotionally and losing sight of common sense and logic . It's called Meaning Blindness and/or Unconscious Cherry Picking .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

It apparently never occurs to you that my comments are just based on one simple fact .

But I do think america has lost good vision and practise and is now paying for that . And that this pain will increase hugely in the foreseeable future .

I have also little that is good to say about the UK in political terms and believe the EU is mired in filth .

You are thinking emotionally and losing sight of common sense and logic . It's called Meaning Blindness and/or Unconscious Cherry Picking .

""That you never win . And that is because you don't .""

Really?
    History must be lacking....
    I seem to recall at least 5 times--

1. The American Revolutionary War------- we won

2. The Spanish American war ------- we won

3. World War 1------- we won

4. World War 2 ----- we won

5. Operation Desert Storm----- we won

Would perhaps be much better if you studied history before making such outlandish statements.....--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

11. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Good Thursday afternoon everybody!...

13. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default I thought our SEAL TEAM SIX took you out.

From whatever Goat farm you are now residing OBL. Thanks for the input and continued demonstration of all the personal hatred you have for yourself as you try to make everybody feel like you. As for trying to be a comedian. Thousands upon thousands are out of work, and you are at the bottom of the pile.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Won that one on a Knock out .

Americans pulverised again and are now the push over mob that everybody wants to scam .

Ironic that within days every word came true .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Won that one on a Knock out .

Americans pulverised again and are now the push over mob that everybody wants to scam .

Ironic that within days every word came true .
    Juicy..."Americans" are not in charge of their country yet...Americans look at the Democrats (Communist) as being .."pulverised"...with their constant fail and Ignorance...and letting America as a whole down...Democrat / communist / woke / liberal ..Ignorance will pay the price in 22/24....IMO and the way I see it..

17. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post