Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default This is how they do, ethics be damned-anything goes...

Investigation shows Dr. Fiscus purchased dog muzzle mailed to her office

WHBQ Memphis
    WHBQ Memphis
    Investigation shows Dr. Fiscus purchased dog muzzle mailed to her office
    FOX13 Memphis News Staff - Yesterday 3:23 PM

© Provided by WHBQ Memphis

An investigation by the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security Special Investigations Bureau found that the state’s fired vaccine chief, Dr. Michelle Fiscus, purchased the dog muzzle that she and her husband claimed someone had mailed the doctor in an attempt to intimidate her.

RELATED: Former top state vaccine official says politics led to her firing

Tennessee officials fired Fiscus in July. She had been facing scrutiny from Republican state lawmakers over her department’s outreach efforts to vaccinate teenagers against COVID-19.

Fiscus claimed she was fired as a scapegoat to appease lawmakers. She provided FOX13 a copy of her termination letter, which did not explain the reasoning for her dismissal.

RELATED: Tennessee fires top vaccination official amid pandemic

Fiscus and her husband claimed the muzzle was sent anonymously to her state office through Amazon shortly before her firing.

An investigation was opened at the request of the Director of Tennessee’s Emergency Preparedness Program, who was concerned that the dog muzzle was intended as a threat, according to records.

State investigators subpoenaed records from Amazon. The records showed that showed the purchase of the muzzle was linked to a credit card in Fiscus’ name.

FOX13 reached out to Dr. Fiscus and was sent this response:

“I was just made aware of the report from Homeland Security today when it was shared with me by Axios Nashville. I had requested that Homeland Security obtain a subpoena as Amazon refused to release details of the account that ordered the muzzle that was delivered to my office on July 3, 2021. We have now learned that a second Amazon account had been established under my name using what appears to be a temporary phone, possibly in Washington state. I have asked Homeland Security for the unredacted report so that I can investigate further and am awaiting their response.”
    Yet again we get to see how dems/libs have no honor, no integrity...
    Will work any angle, any lie to further their insane ideology..
    This scum got fired, got caught and should be sent to prison, imho..--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Juicer66 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Guess it is best explained by that key trait exhibited by Sociopaths and Psychopaths ---- Arrogance .

Self belief at a level near that shown by those with the Messiah complex .

But it is the ones that we do not spot or who are clever enough never to be caught that are the biggest worry .