Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Weapons expert highlights concern with Taliban seizure of US equipment

FOX News
    Weapons expert highlights concern with Taliban seizure of US equipment
    Duration: 05:10 1 hr ago

Video at link....

My first post here on this subject was immediately about the weapons cache the idiot Biden left as gifts for his new buddies....

Simply a must watch video if one wants information about whatever deal idiot biden made with his new friends.
    Wait until you hear this expert ...--Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 08-27-2021 at 11:16 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    FOX News
    Weapons expert highlights concern with Taliban seizure of US equipment
    Duration: 05:10 1 hr ago

Video at link....

My first post here on this subject was immediately about the weapons cache the idiot Biden left as gifts for his new buddies....
    , including Blackhawk helicopters!!!!...
    Simply a must watch video if one wants information about whatever deal idiot biden made with his new friends.
    Wait until you hear this expert ...--Tyr
    This is either the greatest military blunder in modern times or else it is the coming to light of secret deals idiot biden made with the Taliban..
    Both are tragic but -the deal making one would be treason in my opinion as he armed our enemies with advanced weapons to later use on our men and women!
    May never come out to be known for sure but I'd bet my life that the ffiing idiot biden made the deal to leave billions of dollars worth of advanced weapons to the Taliban. If true, he just armed our nation's enemy...
    And that is treason.....--Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 08-27-2021 at 11:23 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post