Good opening statement, anyway. That and he's going after a Dem's seat. I've always like Walker. He has always appeared to be a class act. Even played for the Cowboys and didn't get involved in any off-fiend controversy over his behavior. Of course that was before Jerry Jones.
Outkick founder Clay Travis kicked off his college football bus tour with Herschel Walker Saturday, sitting down with the former athlete at the Georgia-Clemson game in Charlotte ahead of his run for a U.S. Senate seat.
Walker, a Heisman Trophy recipient, told Travis on "Fox & Friends Weekend" it’s been "very interesting" since announcing his bid to become a Georgia senator.
"I have the left, and even the right, coming at me sometimes," Walker said. "Right now, I don't like what's going on in this country."

If elected, Walker would unseat Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock in 2022.

"I see so many things that I disagree with, that's not the American dream I grew up around, not an American dream that I want to be in this country," Walker said. "So I'm going to fight."
Travis said he’s noticed an "anti-American" sentiment in sports culture but feels that tone could change this season.
"I was at the Tennessee game against Bowling Green," Travis said, "people just started spontaneously chanting, 'U-S-A!' I think we're seeing a blowback in the other direction where people are ready to embrace America and embrace the excellence that this country represents."
Many universities increased stadium capacities this year, reversing many of last season's attendance limits due to COVID concerns.
"I'm not sure any sport lives off of the enthusiasm of its fans better than college football. It just brings a different element," Travis said.

cont. https://www.foxnews.com/media/hersch...a-clemson-game The rest is mostly about sports.