Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Default Brain destroying virus coming your way

Another extraordinary coincidence if you believe the hoax pandemic is all about vaccines and creating panic and fear .
    I suspend judgement but it is a hell of a coincidence that coming toward the end of summer we have the greatest fear inspiring story of all --- a twenty year old monster bug that just happens to emerge in India .
    Put on your tin foil hats and protect your brain .

New "Pandemic Potential" Brain-Destroying-Virus With 75% Death Rate Spreading In India

WEDNESDAY, SEP 08, 2021 - 05:00 AM
    Authored by Steve Watson via Summit News,
    A different virus classified by the World Health Organisation as having ‘pandemic potential’ is spreading more than usual due to care shortages caused by COVID.

The London Telegraph reports that the Nipah virus, which attacks the brain and has an up to 75% fatality rate, has killed a twelve year old boy who was shunted around five different hospitals because of COVID.
    It is believed that the boy came into contact with close to 200 people, with two health workers and the boys mother already in isolation after developing the symptoms, which are similar to those of COVID.
    The Nipah virus has been known since 1998, but has been contained, with the worst outbreak occurring twenty years ago in West Bengal when 45 out of 66 people infected with the virus died.
    The bat-borne virus was the inspiration for the movie Contagion, and while more deadly than COVID it spreads less efficiently.

Health authorities in Kerala where the boy died are urging people to get tested for Nipah, with lockdowns being implemented in the surrounding regions.
    “People should continue to wear masks and practice social distancing to stop the Nipah virus from spreading. In hospitals, doctors and nurses can also wear PPE,” said Kerla doctor Arun N Madhavan.
    The Telegraph notes that “There are currently no drugs available to treat Nipah, although the WHO has identified the virus as a priority disease for the development of a vaccine.”
    In June, The Oxford University team of virologists who developed the COVID AstraZeneca vaccine announced that they had made a “big step forward” in testing the Nipah vaccine.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default That answers the daily question we have all been asking....

What's wrong with JOE BIDEN?
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

The twenty years ago outbreak killed 68% ( 45/66) not 75% . Typical shoddy hack material .

And for one dead Indian boy aged 12 this time around , the sample size must be one child plus 40% of another one to get to to a total death rate of ca. 75% . Magic .

Nipah symptoms are apparently similar to Covid . Hardly surprising because that list includes everything apart from a broken neck and decapitation .In fact , everything known

to medicine has the same symptoms as Covid !!

Of course Astra Z have a vaccine under development -- the mob with the huge links to Eugenics .

Silly me , with all those coincidences and inanities .

several homes in the American west and one in the UK
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Summit News?

Intercranial shingles can kill you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStarkey View Post
    Summit News?

Intercranial shingles can kill you.

You have done well to recover .

But its a bit like alcoholism -- you never get back the lost brain cells .Those two that you were bragging about a few weeks ago , for example .

P.S. You stumbled onto something by chance when mentioning shingles . They are desperate to vaxx you for that now --- the vaxxed are getting that in numbers after the kill

shots . MSM don't tell you that .