Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post
    Its his son and hes sueing him after he already paid back the loan and calling and threatening him.

Now that is family values.
    There it is, it only took five posts for the purpose of this thread to come to the surface: Another opportunity to slap around a Republican and an administration appointee.

This topic never had anything to do with a frivolous lawsuit, it was all about family infighting and attempting to use a wide brush to paint an entire group of people and it was about pointing out that Krongard is being investigated.

Why not just post what you mean rather than trying to hide your true intent?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    So what's wrong with collecting a debt?
    Nothing...unless you're a Republican apparently.

I never loan money to family and I never expect to be repaid when I loan money. If it happens, great. If not, at least I don't get angry and lose friends over it.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This man is a corrupt person who would seek to profit off his own son to such an extent that he would destroy his family to do so.

He is under investigation for doing much the same to the office he holds.

How you people can defend such behavior is beyond me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This man is a corrupt person who would seek to profit off his own son to such an extent that he would destroy his family to do so.

They'll defend anything if they think a "lib" is against it. They're all in full "feud" mode all the time. They see life as a stage and us as guests on the Jerry Springer Show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

I am defending his right to get back the money he loaned his son and daughter in-law per whatever contract they entered into at the time the loan was made. It's not something I would do, but it is his right. None of us know the state of the family, it may have already been "destroyed" and this may be the only way he felt he would get his money back. It's not the first time a family has sued each other and it won't be the last. The profit he is seeking is only what was agreed upon and to cover legal fees that resulted because of the son's failure to, initially, repay the loan.

As for the investigation, since it is not yet complete no judgement can yet be handed down. If it turns out that he has acted criminally, I sincerely doubt that anyone will defend him or his actions as they relate to the crimes. I, for one, will call for his incarceration as loudly as any Democrat or liberal.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

your cant verbally threaten, or send harrassing phone or email messages. The guy who is owed money should really just take him to court.

So what's wrong with collecting a debt?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He has taken his son to court and the son paid back the loan and the Father was still harrassig his own son so the son got a restraining order against him.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    your cant verbally threaten, or send harrassing phone or email messages. The guy who is owed money should really just take him to court.
    HA! tell that to "BANK" collectors. They have free raine.

The guy that was owed money (The creditor) did take him (The debtor) to court.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    They'll defend anything if they think a "lib" is against it. They're all in full "feud" mode all the time. They see life as a stage and us as guests on the Jerry Springer Show.

How true!

Little do they know that they're the freakish guests on stage.
    If you're worth less than $5 million and you vote for McCain, you're a loser.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

He has taken his son to court and the son paid back the loan and the Father was still harrassig his own son so the son got a restraining order against him.
    According to the story, the son paid back the loan only after his father filed suit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

HA! tell that to "BANK" collectors. They have free raine.

The guy that was owed money (The creditor) did take him (The debtor) to court.
    fyi
    bank collectors most certainly DO NOT have free legal reign to harass anyone at any time! There are legal legislated limits in place that criminalizes this....

now, i don't know if this man has broken those limits, like calling after 9pm or reaching them at work.... but just saying there are legal limits to the harassment that many americans are unaware of....

i am more concerned with this man obstructing justice in the blackwater incompetency/corruption dealings with the justice dept.... that's a pretty serious accusation...

jd

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    fyi
    bank collectors most certainly DO NOT have free legal reign to harass anyone at any time! There are legal legislated limits in place that criminalizes this....

now, i don't know if this man has broken those limits, like calling after 9pm or reaching them at work.... but just saying there are legal limits to the harassment that many americans are unaware of....

i am more concerned with this man obstructing justice in the blackwater incompetency/corruption dealings with the justice dept.... that's a pretty serious accusation...

jd
    FYI they (banks) do..they are exempt from the limits placed on other collectors. They can legally dog the shit outta ya..just like the old days..Believe me when I say this, I have a close connection to the legal practice of the bankruptcy world, I know.

Now this guy isn't a bill collector so I'm sure he doesn't fall into that part of the law.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by typomaniac View Post

How true!

Little do they know that they're the freakish guests on stage.
    I like to think of myself as the smart-ass audience member who f*cks with the guests just to get a rise outta them.
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FYI they (banks) do..they are exempt from the limits placed on other collectors. They can legally dog the shit outta ya..just like the old days..Believe me when I say this, I have a close connection to the legal practice of the bankruptcy world, I know.

Now this guy isn't a bill collector so I'm sure he doesn't fall into that part of the law.
    Ahhhh, did not know that Mr. P....but there has to be some limits? Like not being able to call after 9pm or something like this restriction....no?

jd

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    According to the story, the son paid back the loan only after his father filed suit.
    Well, isn't this an interesting tidbit. To read this thread, you would never know it. Funny that the people wrenching their hands over the father collecting the loan money from the son, still have not acknowledged it.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Well, isn't this an interesting tidbit. To read this thread, you would never know it. Funny that the people wrenching their hands over the father collecting the loan money from the son, still have not acknowledged it.
    I saw that, I just think it's sad he sued his son and daughter-in-law.