Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Except it wasn't your kid - if you even have one.

No, it was you doing your normal thing pretending to be other people according to what voice is driving you at the moment.

The funny thing about you is that you lie so much that you can't even keep your multiple personality disorder characters straight. It's always like witnessing a slow-mo highway crash. Fascinating and discomforting simultaneously.

Can we see your 'student' personality again soon? He was amusing.

Your Huntington Beach personality was fun, too. The myriad of lies that one spouts provided endless hours of entertainment.

Have you met @JakeStarkey yet? He's receiving beatdowns and educations just like you have in the past. He's only displaying one personality so far, though. I call it 'stupid moonbat' personality. He likes to corner himself by saying very stupid things right out of the gate and then double down - you've got a lot in common right there. Have you two met?
    Do you smell an online relationship?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Do you smell an online relationship?

I believe there's someone for everyone. Even for libs.

Suggest both work through their gender confusion first, before the topic of mating arises. That'll get ugly.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

3. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Thank you NT. It is always entertaining to read the latest litany of lies from the Wasilla village idiot. Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. I was arranging some last minute voter fraud in the California recall election. We always work hard on those things. -----------> I notice that neither you or Jim took me up on my offer to brag on your own kids instead of bashing mine. It leads me to believe that you are either ashamed of them or you don't have any. I am quite proud of mine. -----------------> Are you acquainted with how a free proxy works? They are quite popular with trolls who don't want to spring for VPNs. Anyone can post from anywhere and they show up as the same location. Perhaps that information has yet to show up in your small, secluded locale. Just because DP only has half dozen or so active posters doesn't mean trolls can't find it. I have been told that DP is occasionally mentioned on Gab (the message board) and Telegram. -------------------> Why would my daughter bother to post here? DP doesn't reach a wide audience. The only reason why she ever came here was to read Tyr's prose. The rest of you are "lame old people who worship Trump." Which rules out intelligent discourse for the most part. Yes, Sassy, I do indeed have a job. I am not retired like many of you. I do manage to look in once or twice a day, when things get slow or I am waiting for someone or something. My daughter's phone is usually on silent most of the day. As is mine. ------------------------> Yes, my "Huntington Beach personality" is quite fun. I have always enjoyed it and will continue to do so. Likely a much better time than your Alaska personality or Jim's New Rochelle personality. --------------> It's been fun, but the time has come to take my lame antics to a different location. Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Thank you NT. It is always entertaining to read the latest litany of lies from the Wasilla village idiot. Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. I was arranging some last minute voter fraud in the California recall election. We always work hard on those things. -----------> I notice that neither you or Jim took me up on my offer to brag on your own kids instead of bashing mine. It leads me to believe that you are either ashamed of them or you don't have any. I am quite proud of mine. -----------------> Are you acquainted with how a free proxy works? They are quite popular with trolls who don't want to spring for VPNs. Anyone can post from anywhere and they show up as the same location. Perhaps that information has yet to show up in your small, secluded locale. Just because DP only has half dozen or so active posters doesn't mean trolls can't find it. I have been told that DP is occasionally mentioned on Gab (the message board) and Telegram. -------------------> Why would my daughter bother to post here? DP doesn't reach a wide audience. The only reason why she ever came here was to read Tyr's prose. The rest of you are "lame old people who worship Trump." Which rules out intelligent discourse for the most part. Yes, Sassy, I do indeed have a job. I am not retired like many of you. I do manage to look in once or twice a day, when things get slow or I am waiting for someone or something. My daughter's phone is usually on silent most of the day. As is mine. ------------------------> Yes, my "Huntington Beach personality" is quite fun. I have always enjoyed it and will continue to do so. Likely a much better time than your Alaska personality or Jim's New Rochelle personality. --------------> It's been fun, but the time has come to take my lame antics to a different location. Wishing you all a wonderful day.
    You protest too much. Give it a rest
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You are such a liar. So many instances and so many lies/excuses. And this supposed troll just happened to use the same proxy as your daughter. Sure. What's the odds of that happening? Pretty slim. And then you try and mock anyone who busts you in your lame BS. Not one ounce of what you say is the truth. Why you want to make believe you are someone else in order to troll a message board is beyond me.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Wow, wow, wow....gabby...you ranted a mouth full there...

Let me be the first to tell you how really impressed I am (as I am sure many other DP members are too!).
    We all understand that COVID isn't anywhere as dangerous to you these days as you continue to fight your NEWSOME battles that have become mere Extensions of the other VIRUS you have had since January of 2017, when Donald Trump brought eternal Ruin to your life when you contracted the Dreaded TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME and SJW...Snowflake Dandruff that simply keeps eating you, and all of your Mysterious Friends alive.

With that in mind. We all know you have a DIRE need to go down with the California Titanic named NEWSOM. We all wish you well as you may need to start TREADING WATER after TUESDAY'S results hit home.
    On the other hand. If YOU have succeeded in KEEPING THE FRAUD you happily call your SAVIOR in office to further Destroy the DULL GOLDEN STATE....We all hope you get EVERYTHING YOU CHEATED FOR FROM NOW ON.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    You are such a liar. So many instances and so many lies/excuses. And this supposed troll just happened to use the same proxy as your daughter. Sure. What's the odds of that happening? Pretty slim. And then you try and mock anyone who busts you in your lame BS. Not one ounce of what you say is the truth. Why you want to make believe you are someone else in order to troll a message board is beyond me.
    She's a Biden disciple. Get busted out of the gate f-ing up and instead of just admitting it, doubling down on what she's already busted for.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

10. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    I was chuckling about this last week, but it's really picking up steam after that brilliant decision to try his hand as a senile version of Fidel Castro demanding US citizens comply with his wishes.

At sporting events around the country, crowds are chanting what most of us are thinking.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021...tinues-n441929

Yesterday, Biden was walking with 0bama and Clinton at Ground Zero in NYC, and suddenly dashed off to the rope.

I can only assume that he was attempting to sniff a kid, and as he lurched closer the crowd begain booing & heckling him. No confirmed sniffings, but if he missed, it was a close call.

Later he was complaining about seeing signs along the road displaying the latest catchphrase.

I think he'd better get used to it. The way things are going, these will be the Good Ol' Days as far as his popularity. I suppose he can take comfort in the fact that he won't remember any of it when he wakes up.
    I watched the video and found it heart-warming to see and hear people telling people the truth that he never hears elsewhere.

I also watched the football game video and found myself chanting along with all the insightful college students. That was fun, NT, thanks for posting this!
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    She's a Biden disciple. Get busted out of the gate f-ing up and instead of just admitting it, doubling down on what she's already busted for.
    Some people...

13. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I hope this spreads to all sporting events and can be heard throughout each broadcast.

15. Thanks icansayit, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I don't recall, even with Nixon and Carter, Ford for that matter, ever seeing this amount of open disrespect to the President of the US even if he is a wooden puppet with a hollow head.

17. Thanks icansayit, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default I agree Gunny, but..

I don't recall, even with Nixon and Carter, Ford for that matter, ever seeing this amount of open disrespect to the President of the US even if he is a wooden puppet with a hollow head.
    I think it's finally time that Americans are taking things seriously, and doing no more than all of the RADICAL, SJW, ANTIFA, BLM, LEFTIST, DEMOCRAT, CRYBABIES, and PERPETUAL VICTIMS did while TRUMP was in office.

Remember how they used to say..."What goes around, comes around?"

THE SILENT MAJORITY who always played nice are just using the DEMOCRAT PLAYBOOK against the DEMOCRATS.

And personally. IT FEELS PRETTY GOOD TO ME!
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

19. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Are you thinking of chevy chase re Ford?

21. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    I think it's finally time that Americans are taking things seriously, and doing no more than all of the RADICAL, SJW, ANTIFA, BLM, LEFTIST, DEMOCRAT, CRYBABIES, and PERPETUAL VICTIMS did while TRUMP was in office.

Remember how they used to say..."What goes around, comes around?"

THE SILENT MAJORITY who always played nice are just using the DEMOCRAT PLAYBOOK against the DEMOCRATS.

And personally. IT FEELS PRETTY GOOD TO ME!
    I totally get that.

23. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Isn't it weird that 'your daughter' would make a sock to post & troll here, just like you? And using the same proxy, too. Such coincidence! How did you know it was her and what proxy she used?

Did you hit your head recently and forget how to write in paragraphs? Is that the latest cool kid trend there at the inner city public school in Houston?

When you say you're here when you're 'writing for someone' is that code for setting up another sock account for another personality to engage in a bit of unfunny trolling?

And, yes, Gabs! We are quite aware of proxies and their use. It wasn't that long ago when Jim & I were laughing at your first attempts to use one. I remember you and Tailfins were coziness defined as you both muddled through it.

It took you 3 or 4 months to get the hang of using proxies, something that would have taken a normal person 5 minutes, but you stuck it out! Kudos!
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum