Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    The place me on ignore if you don't want to post what you find yourself. I post the daily news as I come across it in my usual searches. I don't always stare for the writer or dates exactly. My apologies if a couple of articles got past, but to imply that this is something I always do is ridiculous. You could have pointed out the few that got by instead of being a dick about it. I'm confident my thousands of threads started will show I usually only post quite recent events, daily events or weekly at best. But whatever if it's an issue for someone, they'll survive.
    There’s nothing wrong with your posts. On the contrary, throughout this pandemic I’ve looked to them for information it is hard to find elsewhere. Anyone who doesn’t like them can scroll on by.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

2. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey Marie View Post
    There’s nothing wrong with your posts. On the contrary, throughout this pandemic I’ve looked to them for information it is hard to find elsewhere. Anyone who doesn’t like them can scroll on by.
    Recently I switched a little and have been looking across Yahoo's shared crap and directly the Reuters and the AP. I should be more careful in peeking at the dates instead of assuming they're from the daily circuit. It happens.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The place me on ignore if you don't want to post what you find yourself.
    Place you on ignore, as if I feel a need to protect myself from your posts?
    Did that make sense to you when you wrote it?

I think it's more like if you can't handle people disputing what you post, why are you posting on a public forum where people can raise issues with your subject, presentation and conclusions? Maybe YOU should just publish a blog and turn comments off if you get upset at pointed rebuttals to what you post.

I post the daily news as I come across it in my usual searches. I don't always stare for the writer or dates exactly.
    So confirmation bias mining without regard to whether the info is current, OK, got it.

My apologies if a couple of articles got past, but to imply that this is something I always do is ridiculous. You could have pointed out the few that got by instead of being a dick about it.
    Being a dick is posting stale info as the current state of things in service of the government narrative.

I'm confident my thousands of threads started will show I usually only post quite recent events, daily events or weekly at best. But whatever if it's an issue for someone, they'll survive.
    Strive for quality over quantity.

You can not truly call yourself “peaceful” unless you are capable of great violence.
    If you are incapable of violence, you are not peaceful, you are just harmless.