Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    11,405
    Thanks (Given)
    4868
    Thanks (Received)
    5440
    Likes (Given)
    3727
    Likes (Received)
    2808
    Piss Off (Given)
    11
    Piss Off (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17146290

    Default Doctors form new alliance to combat censorship

    of lifesaving COVID info

    https://www.wnd.com/2021/09/doctors-...ng-covid-info/

    The president of the alliance, Dr. Robert Malone; its medical director, Dr. Heather Gessling; and the director of research, Dr. Ryan Cole; were interviewed Monday by Steve Bannon on his "War Room: Pandemic" program on the Real America's Voice network.

    Malone, the inventor of the technology behind RNA vaccines, said government health officials and the media are undermining FDA-approved treatments for COVID-19 such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, leading to pharmacies blocking doctors from prescribing the drugs for their patients.
    Last edited by SassyLady; 09-13-2021 at 11:20 PM.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.


    George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

  2. Thanks Gunny, revelarts thanked this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    39,963
    Thanks (Given)
    26689
    Thanks (Received)
    21635
    Likes (Given)
    767
    Likes (Received)
    6847
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    5
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475415

    Default

    Doctors getting perks to pedal pharmaceutical brands is hardly a new practice.

    But I have a question (for anyone that cares to respond): If people are willing to experiment with drugs not designed to combat COVID-19, why wouldn't they just get the approved vaccine? That's nonsense.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    11,405
    Thanks (Given)
    4868
    Thanks (Received)
    5440
    Likes (Given)
    3727
    Likes (Received)
    2808
    Piss Off (Given)
    11
    Piss Off (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17146290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Doctors getting perks to pedal pharmaceutical brands is hardly a new practice.

    But I have a question (for anyone that cares to respond): If people are willing to experiment with drugs not designed to combat COVID-19, why wouldn't they just get the approved vaccine? That's nonsense.
    Ivermectin has been approved for many uses for humans. It has no side effects. And those who are using it for covid are getting positive results.

    However, it's cheap and doesn't make money for pharmaceutical companies, who own informational sources, so those who use it and get results are being made out to be kooks.

    I have faith in my doctor who recommended ivermectin. I don't have faith in Fauci, CDC. FDA, WHO or the WH.

    That's why I would rather use ivermectin and not the vaccine.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.


    George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

  5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
  6. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    USA East Coast
    Posts
    2,277
    Thanks (Given)
    2359
    Thanks (Received)
    1510
    Likes (Given)
    3754
    Likes (Received)
    1378
    Piss Off (Given)
    153
    Piss Off (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5911472

    Default Like everything else today...ALL WE NEED TO DO IS....

    NOBODY, ANY WHERE, ANY TIME, ANY PLACE, ANY HOW...Just...


    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.

  7. Likes SassyLady liked this post
  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    39,963
    Thanks (Given)
    26689
    Thanks (Received)
    21635
    Likes (Given)
    767
    Likes (Received)
    6847
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    5
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Ivermectin has been approved for many uses for humans. It has no side effects. And those who are using it for covid are getting positive results.

    However, it's cheap and doesn't make money for pharmaceutical companies, who own informational sources, so those who use it and get results are being made out to be kooks.

    I have faith in my doctor who recommended ivermectin. I don't have faith in Fauci, CDC. FDA, WHO or the WH.

    That's why I would rather use ivermectin and not the vaccine.
    I have faith in me and experience, medical science and history. Not the alphabet soup.

    My question is why is this suddenly an issue with these doctors now? "Playing favorites" didn't pop up suddenly with COVID-19 and its vaccine. It's SOP with pharmaceutical companies and physicians and the government and has been since who knows when. IMO, they are just another part of this whole stupid game.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    11,405
    Thanks (Given)
    4868
    Thanks (Received)
    5440
    Likes (Given)
    3727
    Likes (Received)
    2808
    Piss Off (Given)
    11
    Piss Off (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17146290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I have faith in me and experience, medical science and history. Not the alphabet soup.

    My question is why is this suddenly an issue with these doctors now? "Playing favorites" didn't pop up suddenly with COVID-19 and its vaccine. It's SOP with pharmaceutical companies and physicians and the government and has been since who knows when. IMO, they are just another part of this whole stupid game.
    Perhaps because the censorship is more blatant than previously.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.


    George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Debate Policy - Political Forums