Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Default Was it treason, and if so, by whom?

The new book by Woodward and Acosta alleges that Trump threatened the Constitution, and that Milley made sure that the President could not activate the nuclear options by himself.

The President wanted the certification process overthrown.

I don't think he really understood just how grave was the matter. He was in his own reality show.

American's citizens were so fortunate to have General Milley between the President and the nuclear options as well as Pence, who after three hours of being nagged by Trump to decertify the election, reached out to the NG Commander in DC (Mike Flynn's brother, of all people) and has the troops released on the insurgents. Mike Flynn, if in charge, would have had the NG troops attack the Capitol defenders.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

This is ALL on Milley. Went behind channels to speak with the enemy and promising to warn them?

---

Milley Told China in Secret Phone Call He Would Give the CCP Advance Warning if US Was Ever Going to Attack

According to a new book “Peril” written by Bob Woodward, Mark Milley, the Joint Chiefs chairman, told China in a secret phone call that he would give advance warning if the US was ever going to attack.

“In a pair of secret phone calls, Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, assured his Chinese counterpart, Gen. Li Zuocheng of the PLA, that the U.S. would not strike, according to the new book written by Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward and national political editor Robert Costa.

One call took place on Oct 30, 2020, four days before the election that unseated President Trump, and the other on Jan. 8, 2021, two days after the Capitol siege carried out by his supporters in a quest to cancel the vote.

The first call was prompted by Milley’s review of intelligence suggesting the Chinese believed the United States was preparing to attack.

“General Li, I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay,” Milley told him. “We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you.”

In the book’s account, Milley went so far as to pledge he would alert his counterpart in the event of a US attack, stressing the rapport they’d established through a backchannel. “General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-going-attack/

Mark Milley Told Military Officials Not to Take Orders After Capitol Riot

Joint Chiefs Chairman Army Gen. Mark Milley single-handedly took top-secret action to preempt then-President Donald Trump from ordering a military strike or launching nuclear weapons, according to a new book.

According to Peril by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa, Milley was worried that after the January 6 Capitol breach, Trump could “go rogue” and called a secret meeting on January 8 with senior military leaders.

During that meeting, Milley instructed senior military officials in charge of the National Military Command Center to not take orders from anyone unless he was involved, according to a write-up of the book by CNN.

“No matter what you are told, you do the procedure. You do the process. And I’m part of that procedure,” Milley told them.

“Milley considered it an oath,” Woodward and Costa wrote.

The book also revealed that Milley had two back-channel phone calls with China’s top general to reassure him that the U.S. would not attack, even promising to give him a heads up if it did.

According to a write-up by the Washington Post, Milley — four days before the 2020 presidential election — assured his Chinese counterpart, Gen. Li Zuocheng of the People’s Liberation Army, that the U.S. would not strike.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-capitol-riot/

Alexander Vindman Says Gen. Milley ‘Must Resign’ If Report of His Calls to China Is True: ‘He Usurped Civilian Authority’

Alexander Vindman said that General Mark Milley should resign if some stunning new reporting is true.

An upcoming book by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa says the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff took some pretty drastic measures over his concerns about how erratic and unhinged then-President Donald Trump acted after the 2020 election.

Milley allegedly took steps to prevent Trump from using nuclear weapons, and apparently he was so worried about Trump starting a war with China that he called his counterpart in China. Per the Washington Post:

Twice in the final months of the Trump administration, the country’s top military officer was so fearful that the president’s actions might spark a war with China that he moved urgently to avert armed conflict.

In a pair of secret phone calls, Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, assured his Chinese counterpart, Gen. Li Zuocheng of the People’s Liberation Army, that the United States would not strike, according to a new book by Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward and national political reporter Robert Costa.

One call took place on Oct. 30, 2020, four days before the election that unseated President Donald Trump, and the other on Jan. 8, 2021, two days after the Capitol siege carried out by his supporters in a quest to cancel the vote.
    Rest - https://www.mediaite.com/news/alexan...ian-authority/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default YES....TREASON is one word for it by Milley's actions...

BUT....the real meaning of what Milley allegedly said is better called "AN ATTEMPTED COUP".
    or "INSURRECTION".

I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Treason... Milley and maybe Austin.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

7. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    several homes in the American west and one in the UK
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Milley made sure the January 6 coup attempt by Trump, Giuliani, Bannon, and Miller failed.

Can you envision what would have happened if Pence had not brought in the NG over the President's objections?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStarkey View Post
    Milley made sure the January 6 coup attempt by Trump, Giuliani, Bannon, and Miller failed.

Can you envision what would have happened if Pence had not brought in the NG over the President's objections?
    A coup by that collection, huh?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

10. Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

This guy claims to have been worried that Trump would attack China? Correct my if I'm wrong, but doesn't the President have to get agreement from the top military before any attack could be launched? What if Milley's subordinate went behind his back, and later said something like "I was afraid Milley would attack China"? Should we let everyone in the military second-guess their higher command?

And keep in mind, this is the same guy that was fine with Biden's plan to abandon the Bagram Air Force Base while freeing all the terrorists in its prison cells, and then abandoning Americans and Afghan interpreters to the Taliban.

It really sounds treasonous to me. @Gunny - what say you?

By the way, why hasn't Milley resigned already because of the Afghanistan fiasco? Either it was Milley's plan and he should resign in shame, or else it was Biden's plan and Biden is now blaming it on the military so he should resign in protest.
    Last edited by Russ; 09-14-2021 at 07:07 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

12. Thanks icansayit, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    This guy claims to have been worried that Trump would attack China? Correct my if I'm wrong, but doesn't the President have to get agreement from the top military before any attack could be launched?

Only the President has authority to launch a nuke strike. Milley was to follow the order regardless of what he personally thought.

So picture this - something catastrophic happens and we have inbound nukes from China or Russia. Trump gives the counterstrike order, which is promptly disregarded by the US military commanders because Milley staged a coup.

There's a reason that the military is under elected civilian command. Milley circumvented that. We were completely vulnerable and helpless in January to anyone who'd chosen then to attack. Imagine that - the world's greatest military force sidelined by one rogue General.

Pelosi also had a hand in that. She admitted it on Jan 8th.

Here's the kicker : Milley called his counterpart in China and told him that we would not attack. He promised him that he'd call him if the order was given to attack China. That's outright treason.

This leftist General needs to be sacked. And court martialed. And jailed. Now.

Not only that, but what precedent did this just set of every up-and-coming military officer? Can the chain of command be trusted from here out? This is bad, very bad.
    Last edited by NightTrain; 09-14-2021 at 07:28 PM.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

14. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Russ, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

It is what you get with leftist generals.
    And hell yes it was an act of treason-- conspiring with the enemy.
    Spying for the enemy -acting as its ally/agent.
    Milley should be arrested. He engaged in an act of treason -conspired with Pelosi to do that crime.

Looks to me like China owns him......
    Could be why the best military airbase( Bagram) in the world was gifted fully intact to the TALIBAN and its new friend-- China!!! -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 09-14-2021 at 08:24 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

16. Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default There's a DEADLY punishment for Milley and we need to use it.

Last edited by icansayit; 09-14-2021 at 08:46 PM.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

18. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

A centrist general made sure a fascist, emotionally disturbed already-defeated President could not take over the country in a coup.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStarkey View Post
    A centrist general made sure a fascist, emotionally disturbed already-defeated President could not take over the country in a coup.
    A treasonous general took authority over that of a sitting Presidentm, based upon his own bias and his dereliction of duty.
    Conspired with others to do so- namely generals underneath his command, Pelosi and others.
    And that is out and out treason- any damn way you try to cut it.. ----Tyr

edit- What if China had read into that call-this--
    Trump must be seriously contemplating hitting us first therefore we must act sooner rather than later. We must hit first!
    They are ruthless communists you know. Milley could have started a first strike on this nation by his criminal act....
    That is self evident as a very plausible possibility...
    He must be charged and all those that conspired with him named and brought to justice-especially so Pelosi.-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 09-15-2021 at 10:47 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

21. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    This guy claims to have been worried that Trump would attack China? Correct my if I'm wrong, but doesn't the President have to get agreement from the top military before any attack could be launched? What if Milley's subordinate went behind his back, and later said something like "I was afraid Milley would attack China"? Should we let everyone in the military second-guess their higher command?

And keep in mind, this is the same guy that was fine with Biden's plan to abandon the Bagram Air Force Base while freeing all the terrorists in its prison cells, and then abandoning Americans and Afghan interpreters to the Taliban.

It really sounds treasonous to me. @Gunny - what say you?

By the way, why hasn't Milley resigned already because of the Afghanistan fiasco? Either it was Milley's plan and he should resign in shame, or else it was Biden's plan and Biden is now blaming it on the military so he should resign in protest.
    Milley wants his book on the best seller list and Jake wants to irritate and prod any thin-skinned right winger that takes his bait. Quite the combo

First, regardless WHO was President, Milley is a pussy, political desk jockey General. The kind I can't stand. If he was leveling the same accusation against Biden I would have the same response. This is about him, not who the President is/was.

The President can ask for anything he wants. I don't put much to the claim that Trump asked for the code to be changed for a couple of reasons: Milley is a dirtbag and he is misrepresenting his own authority. He does not possess the "secret" to launching nukes. It takes 5 people in agreement, each with a piece of the code. Nothing Milley could have done for Trump would have given Trump singular ability to launch a nuclear strike.

As far as yet another instance of tossing the word "treason" around without knowing what one is talking about goes, EVEN IF Trump made such a request, it's not treason.

On the other hand: telling a foreign government one would notify them if the US was preparing to launch any kind of strike, nuclear or not, regardless who is President comes about as close to treason as I've seen it get since John Walker. The bar for treason is extremely high, purposefully. What I do know is if Milley indeed tell the Chinese government anything of the sort, he is saying he will spy for a foreign government on the President of the US. Not sure what more it takes, but since Milley is a lefty lapdog, I'm sure he needs a bloody knife in one hand and a severed head in the other.
    Last edited by Gunny; 09-15-2021 at 10:32 AM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

23. Thanks SassyLady, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Russ thanked this post
    Likes Russ liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Only the President has authority to launch a nuke strike. Milley was to follow the order regardless of what he personally thought.

So picture this - something catastrophic happens and we have inbound nukes from China or Russia. Trump gives the counterstrike order, which is promptly disregarded by the US military commanders because Milley staged a coup.

There's a reason that the military is under elected civilian command. Milley circumvented that. We were completely vulnerable and helpless in January to anyone who'd chosen then to attack. Imagine that - the world's greatest military force sidelined by one rogue General.

Pelosi also had a hand in that. She admitted it on Jan 8th.

Here's the kicker : Milley called his counterpart in China and told him that we would not attack. He promised him that he'd call him if the order was given to attack China. That's outright treason.

This leftist General needs to be sacked. And court martialed. And jailed. Now.

Not only that, but what precedent did this just set of every up-and-coming military officer? Can the chain of command be trusted from here out? This is bad, very bad.
    Milley's blowing hot air to sell a book. He's just made himself look treasonous and stupid, IMO. He put in writing he was willing to be a spy for the PRC.

Milley is a perfect example of civilian politicians not knowing their asses from a hole in the ground. They're so afraid of the military, they put weak people in key positions thinking they are easier to control when just the opposite is true. Milley, by his own words told China he would commit treason. A strong General officer and leader would never entertain such a notion without WAY more cause than "I don't like the President".
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

25. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

America thanks a patriotic General who cornered and prevented a crazy President from overthrowing the election.