Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStarkey View Post
    America thanks a patriotic General who cornered and prevented a crazy President from overthrowing the election.
    Gullible fools believe at face value the self-proclaimed "heroics" of a desk jockey who has a financial gain in the success of his story.

America executes for treason.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Likes NightTrain liked this post
    several homes in the American west and one in the UK
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Gunny, you of all people know better. He is no REMF like all of the non-service people here.

wiki

Milley earned his commission as an Armor officer through Princeton's Army Reserve Officers' Training Corps program in 1980 and spent most of his career in Infantry assignments.[10]
    Milley's career has included assignments with the 82nd Airborne Division, 5th Special Forces Group,[11] 7th Infantry Division, 2nd Infantry Division, Joint Readiness Training Center, 25th Infantry Division, Operations Staff of the Joint Staff, and a posting as Military Assistant to the Secretary of Defense.[12]
    Milley has had multiple command and staff positions in eight divisions and special forces throughout the last 39 years to include command of 1st Battalion, 506th Infantry, 2nd Infantry Division; Milley commanded 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division (Light) from December 2003 to July 2005, served as deputy commanding general for operations of the 101st Airborne Division from July 2007 to April 2008, and was commanding general of the 10th Mountain Division from November 2011 to December 2012.[13] He then served as commander of III Corps, based at Fort Hood, Texas, from 2012 to 2014,[14] and as the commanding general of United States Army Forces Command, based at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, from 2014 to 2015. He was appointed chief of staff of the Army on August 14, 2015.[15]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Gunny, you of all people know better. He is no REMF like all of the non-service people here.

wiki

Milley earned his commission as an Armor officer through Princeton's Army Reserve Officers' Training Corps program in 1980 and spent most of his career in Infantry assignments.[10]
    Milley's career has included assignments with the 82nd Airborne Division, 5th Special Forces Group,[11] 7th Infantry Division, 2nd Infantry Division, Joint Readiness Training Center, 25th Infantry Division, Operations Staff of the Joint Staff, and a posting as Military Assistant to the Secretary of Defense.[12]
    Milley has had multiple command and staff positions in eight divisions and special forces throughout the last 39 years to include command of 1st Battalion, 506th Infantry, 2nd Infantry Division; Milley commanded 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division (Light) from December 2003 to July 2005, served as deputy commanding general for operations of the 101st Airborne Division from July 2007 to April 2008, and was commanding general of the 10th Mountain Division from November 2011 to December 2012.[13] He then served as commander of III Corps, based at Fort Hood, Texas, from 2012 to 2014,[14] and as the commanding general of United States Army Forces Command, based at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, from 2014 to 2015. He was appointed chief of staff of the Army on August 14, 2015.[15]
    Everything about that says chair polishing staff officer. Doesn't matter. You're trying to argue with the wrong person. Milley is the one who stated he was going to commit treason over politics, not me.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks Mr. P, Surf Fishing Guru thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Everything about that says chair polishing staff officer. Doesn't matter. You're trying to argue with the wrong person. Milley is the one who stated he was going to commit treason over politics, not me.
    Disagree. Making sure an insane President can't overthrow the Constitution, to which Milley is sworn to protect, is the right thing.

I am curious. Do you think Pence, who refused to follow Trump's orders on decertification of the election AND unlawfully ordered the NG to clear the Capitol, acted against the interests of the country?
    Last edited by JakeStarkey; 09-15-2021 at 12:34 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Disagree. Making sure an insane President can't overthrow the Constitution, to which Milley is sworn to protect, is the right thing.

I am curious. Do you think Pence, who refused to follow Trump's orders on decertification of the election AND unlawfully ordered the NG to clear the Capitol, acted against the interests of the country?
    Trump has not been judged insane, nor is or was it Milley's place to make that call.

It most especially was not Milley's place to discuss any of the above with China. That's treason. Odd what you on the left consider "patriotism"

You're taking a baseless accusation by a self-aggrandizing, political General, who is trying to sell a book, at face value and trying to run all over the place with it.

Trump did not order Pence to decertify the results of the election. He tried to get him to not certify them to begin with. Two different processes. Afraid I haven't heard the one about trying to clear the Capitol with the National Guard.

8. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Without knowing it, or recognizing it....

Jake comes here to talk about BIDEN as if Trump was still in office.

As for being curious. We are all curious about you Jake...and why your PRE-SCHOOL teacher allows you to get on the CLASS, LIBERALLY CONTROLLED, OLD...TANDY KEYBOARD.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Trump has not been judged insane, nor is or was it Milley's place to make that call.

It most especially was not Milley's place to discuss any of the above with China. That's treason. Odd what you on the left consider "patriotism"

You're taking a baseless accusation by a self-aggrandizing, political General, who is trying to sell a book, at face value and trying to run all over the place with it.

Trump did not order Pence to decertify the results of the election. He tried to get him to not certify them to begin with. Two different processes. Afraid I haven't heard the one about trying to clear the Capitol with the National Guard.
    Milley had every right to be concerned and to ensure Trump did not interfere with the passage of government.

You agree that Trump wanted Pence to interfere with the passage of the government.

General Flynn, the NG commander, (Mike Flynn's brother), could not Trump to release the troops. Pence, three hours in, gave the OK.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I'm not sure a person who demonstrated that he doesn't know the difference between a Federal Agency and Private Industry is qualified to discuss constitutionality on any level.

Milley was Trump's top military advisor. He had no command authority whatsoever.

Milley circumvented the Constitutional chain-of-command and usurped it with the aid and collusion of the two leaders of the opposing political party, namely Schumer and Pelosi.

At no time was Trump thinking about launching a surprise attack on China. And if he were, there are procedures in place - of which, Milley inserted himself into, against the Constitution and Federal Law. Milley had no authority to intervene whatsoever even if it were true.

Milley called a secret meeting with command staff, taking from each of them what he considered an oath to obey him rather than follow orders from their lawful CinC. This is the very definition of a coup.

Milley secretly conducted his own Foreign Policy, which he was not authorized to do. Indeed, there are Federal Laws prohibiting such conduct and the penalties are harsh.

Milley told our major adversary that he would personally call them if an attack were imminent, violating his own oath and breaking a myriad of Federal Laws - not to mention risking the lives of countless US military personnel. Warning our enemy prior to a military encounter?

Milley's silence is deafening. If this all were untrue, he'd be making noise and protesting. He's bunkered down, and that speaks volumes.

I'm sure when he's hauled in front of the Senate, we'll get to the bottom of this and his treasonous actions. There are phone transcripts and I'm sure that Cruz, Kennedy, Paul, Sullivan and others will enlighten all of us as to what happened and who were involved. There will be no sliding out of this one, and I'm thinking that Schumer & Pelosi will pay a price for their role in this coup as well.

Speaking of coup - anyone else amused that as all the moonbats were screaming about an insurrection and coup, at the very same time they were actively engaging in a legitimate one?

I just read an article that former Sec of Defense Esper was also involved in this - after he'd been fired. Yeah, that's going to get ugly for him, too.

The hilarious thing about this whole awful thing is that Milley himself provided all the details to Woodward, somehow thinking that he'd be hailed as a hero. I'm sure he's having second thoughts now as he realizes that he's hung himself. Good riddance.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

12. Thanks Surf Fishing Guru thanked this post
    Likes Surf Fishing Guru liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

America thanks a patriotic General who cornered and prevented a crazy President from overthrowing the election.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

14. Likes Surf Fishing Guru liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

This adds more fuel to the already burning and self inflicted actions. He needs to resign, or be fired.

---

Former Defense Secretary Denies Authorizing Mark Milley Conversations, Calls on Him to Resign

Former Acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller on Wednesday denied authorizing Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley to engage in conversations about the prospect of subverting the president, saying the law “prohibited” Milley from doing so.

“The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is the highest-ranking military officer whose sole role is providing military-specific advice to the president, and by law is prohibited from exercising executive authority to command forces,” Miller said in a statement obtained by Fox News. “The chain of command runs from the president to the secretary of Defense, not through the chairman.”

Miller’s comments followed assertions earlier in the day from anonymous Pentagon officials quoted in numerous publications who said Milley’s actions had been approved by Miller’s predecessor, former Defense Secretary Mark Esper. Trump fired Esper in November, six days after the presidential election, and replaced him with Miller.

Milley allegedly called his Chinese counterpart, People’s Liberation Army Gen. Li Zuocheng, on Oct. 30 and on Jan. 8 to reassure him that he would warn China if former President Donald Trump sought to launch an offensive against the country during his final days in office.

“We are 100 percent steady,” Milley told Zuocheng, according to an account published on Tuesday by The Washington Post’s Bob Woodward and Robert Costa. “Everything’s fine. But democracy can be sloppy sometimes.”

https://www.mediaite.com/news/former...him-to-resign/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

16. Thanks Mr. P thanked this post
    Likes Surf Fishing Guru liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Miller is as bad as Trump crew.

The GOP (now that AZ failed is going to PA for an audit) is schooling American voters to not trust the Republican Party.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Miller was acting SecDef, making Milley a treasonous rogue General, you stuttering tool.

How's your constitutional argument holding up?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default As bad as JAKE????

The GOP (now that AZ failed is going to PA for an audit) is schooling American voters to not trust the Republican Party.

You really are a piece of work Jake. Now you're using other names to hide behind?

Doesn't matter. We are all finally getting the full, sloppy picture of who, and what you are.

I won't insult TROLLS like you. They don't deserve to be in the same MINDLESS set as you prove you are...
    P.S. You're overdue on your TDS pill again.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Trump tried to overthrow the election and the Constitution.

He failed, in part, because of people like Milley and Pence.

God loves America.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Yep....you sure did...

Trump tried to overthrow the election and the Constitution.

He failed, in part, because of people like Milley and Pence.

God loves America.

We didn't know that you knew Milley and Pence. As for GOD Loving America. As long as you stay away...YOU ARE RIGHT.

22. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post