Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    The board may be a microcosm of the nation.

Hope your girls get well.
    They'll be fine. They just get sick so they can stay home and annoy ME
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Am I missing something? The vaccines I was discussing are called vaccines.
    My post #3 was in reply to the OP, not your post.

If you had followed up in the other thread on your statement there, we are at an impasse because I tried to take up you argument. It makes sense to me. So does the other. Depends on who is right.
    Uhhhh OK?

I did not see any comment I needed to follow up on, you thanked me for my explanation of the completely synthetic origin of mRNA preparations, how they are not "vaccines", at least following the 100+ year understanding of what vaccines are and what they do.

Most significant, as I have stated may times, these new mRNA "vaccines" DO NOT result in any true "immunity" to a particular disease, they just stimulate the body's immune response against disease (which can be said of thousands of products / therapies).

That reality, that truth has forced CDC to do a switch-o-change-o and reinvent the definition of what a vaccine is, what a vaccine does and what vaccination is intended to produce.

Gone is the longstanding and accepted definition that vaccines and vaccination impart immunity.

You can not truly call yourself “peaceful” unless you are capable of great violence.
    If you are incapable of violence, you are not peaceful, you are just harmless.

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Surf Fishing Guru View Post
    My post #3 was in reply to the OP, not your post.

Uhhhh OK?

I did not see any comment I needed to follow up on, you thanked me for my explanation of the completely synthetic origin of mRNA preparations, how they are not "vaccines", at least following the 100+ year understanding of what vaccines are and what they do.

Most significant, as I have stated may times, these new mRNA "vaccines" DO NOT result in any true "immunity" to a particular disease, they just stimulate the body's immune response against disease (which can be said of thousands of products / therapies).

That reality, that truth has forced CDC to do a switch-o-change-o and reinvent the definition of what a vaccine is, what a vaccine does and what vaccination is intended to produce.

Gone is the longstanding and accepted definition that vaccines and vaccination impart immunity.

Smoke and mirrors in regards to this Disease, first alerted me to research, research and research. In that wise exploration I found there is several hidden motives -why so damn many lies are being told to decieve the world and especially so-- to decieve we Americans.

Knowledge is power , and it often saves lives when one seeks it, finds it and diligently acts upon it.

Dem party at the behest of its owners, the "globalists" are pulling the biggest scam ever.

Just because the virus is real does not mean all the crap about it and their supposed "miracle cure" is..
    The best scams/cons always have an element of truth in them. One just has to look with the idea to accept -truth-- over fiction.
    The masses have been brainwashed into disreegarding truth and believing lies told my government, media and other powerful entities.
    We that are not blinded, gullible and understand far better are vilified and attacked. --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

6. Thanks Surf Fishing Guru thanked this post
    Likes Surf Fishing Guru liked this post
    several homes in the American west and one in the UK
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Smoke and mirrors in regards to this Disease, first alerted me to research, research and research. In that wise exploration I found there is several hidden motives -why so damn many lies are being told to decieve the world and especially so-- to decieve we Americans.

Knowledge is power , and it often saves lives when one seeks it, finds it and diligently acts upon it.

Dem party at the behest of its owners, the "globalists" are pulling the biggest scam ever.

Just because the virus is real does not mean all the crap about it and their supposed "miracle cure" is..
    The best scams/cons always have an element of truth in them. One just has to look with the idea to accept -truth-- over fiction.
    The masses have been brainwashed into disreegarding truth and believing lies told my government, media and other powerful entities.
    We that are not blinded, gullible and understand far better are vilified and attacked. --Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Going back to the OP ... what would suggest to you that vaccines are political? Honestly, living in my private little Fed government World, I've never seen the like. ONE Sgt on my last deployment refused to take the anthrax vaccine. That's out of 2000 Marines and 2000 Sailors. He made LCpl (E-3) one stripe at a time with each refusal. Then he caved My ass after losing 2 stripes would I have then given in.

Anyway, I don't recall all this political BS. The media and government of course pimped the latest, greatest, but people were getting turned away in line to get the vaccines. As a kid for me it was "get in the car". As a Marine it was "get on line". I never thought about protesting something beneficial.

Maybe people aren't dying horrible enough deaths in suitable numbers?

I find the politicization of this by whoever for whatever reason inexcusable. It has done nothing but harm. The enemy is China and the virus it unleashed on the World. Nobody's keeping their eyes on the spotter.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Going back to the OP ... what would suggest to you that vaccines are political? Honestly, living in my private little Fed government World, I've never seen the like. ONE Sgt on my last deployment refused to take the anthrax vaccine. That's out of 2000 Marines and 2000 Sailors. He made LCpl (E-3) one stripe at a time with each refusal. Then he caved My ass after losing 2 stripes would I have then given in.

Anyway, I don't recall all this political BS. The media and government of course pimped the latest, greatest, but people were getting turned away in line to get the vaccines. As a kid for me it was "get in the car". As a Marine it was "get on line". I never thought about protesting something beneficial.

Maybe people aren't dying horrible enough deaths in suitable numbers?

I find the politicization of this by whoever for whatever reason inexcusable. It has done nothing but harm. The enemy is China and the virus it unleashed on the World. Nobody's keeping their eyes on the spotter.
    For starters it doesn't help when the dipshit in the white house mandates it and is arrogant as can be in his speech demanding it. And the late night TV assholes who are in bed with the dems saying non vaxed should be denied care.

As for the reluctance there are reasons for that too.

10. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    For starters it doesn't help when the dipshit in the white house mandates it and is arrogant as can be in his speech demanding it. And the late night TV assholes who are in bed with the dems saying non vaxed should be denied care.

As for the reluctance there are reasons for that too.
    SecNav, 1998. Anthrax vaccine. All hands had to stop and watch the video. Makes you wonder who was driving the boat