Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Pfizer Announces COVID-19 Vaccine For 5 To 11-Year-Olds Is Safe

Just when the fight wasn't big enough ...

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 11:55 AM PT – Monday, September 20, 2021

According to Pfizer, recent clinical trials show their COVID-19 vaccine is ”safe” and creates strong antibodies in children aged five to 11-year-olds. In a highly-anticipated press release Monday, the medical research company said it would seek FDA emergency use authorization for the vaccine’s in children by the end of the month.
    Pfizer said they used a third of the full size dosage for their clinical trials with children and reportedly saw antibodies just as strong as those found in fully vaccinated adults.
    “We measure the ability of antibody from the children that were vaccinated to kill the virus and how well that matched up the antibody from 16 to 25-year-olds,” explained Dr. Bill Gruber, Pfizer Senior Vice President. “And it matched very closely.”

This comes as critics argue more data is needed to support the group’s findings.

https://www.oann.com/pfizer-announce...-olds-is-safe/
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

several homes in the American west and one in the UK
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Let's see just how political how quick this gets.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

It's going to. I'm still confused about the political part except the government is pimping it. If we had actual numbers I wouldn't bet my money ther were more on the right or left unvaccinated. Especially given minorities distrust it the most. Despite what the MSM has everyone believing.

On the other hand, they just went from asking people to shoot themselves up to shooting up their darling little angels. I'm not seeing that going over well at all. If it was MY actual children, I'd be balking. It's my daughter's decision here and after having covid she is as pro-vaccine as it gets.

I'm inclined to lean towards holding off to see if everyone else's kids die first. I don't think i'm in a minority with that idea.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks JakeStarkey thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post