Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    But look how screwy he is in screwing with their minds. And he's no longer in office, but the way Gabby, and Jake have been wandering around here with the endless BS...it's fun to see how TRUMP is, and always will be...IN THEIR HEADS. There is no known Meds for the TDS they suffer from today.
    I'm fine with him screwing with peoples' minds if that's what he wants to do. I'm not real fine with a person possibly running for a second term as President engaging in such petty, childish behavior. Being one notch above the empty puppet head we already have as President isn't really saying a lot.

The election is over. Fair or not, it's on the books as Biden declared the winner. Move the fuck on. If he's running in 2024, he needs to get to work and he needs to start by bridging the gap/mending fences between himself and the moderate/independent right or he's going to get the same results from a united party of brainless, meandering sheep who will still come together to vote for the big "D".

There's no "gotcha" moment for him here. Or did he become a democrat and is going to hold up a handful of votes out of millions and point them as proof?

He's not painting a pretty picture of himself and is working on becoming an albatross. He needs to get all in for 24, or all out so he's not f-ing it up for whever is running.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks icansayit, Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, fj1200 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I'm fine with him screwing with peoples' minds if that's what he wants to do. I'm not real fine with a person possibly running for a second term as President engaging in such petty, childish behavior. Being one notch above the empty puppet head we already have as President isn't really saying a lot.

The election is over. Fair or not, it's on the books as Biden declared the winner. Move the fuck on. If he's running in 2024, he needs to get to work and he needs to start by bridging the gap/mending fences between himself and the moderate/independent right or he's going to get the same results from a united party of brainless, meandering sheep who will still come together to vote for the big "D".

There's no "gotcha" moment for him here. Or did he become a democrat and is going to hold up a handful of votes out of millions and point them as proof?

He's not painting a pretty picture of himself and is working on becoming an albatross. He needs to get all in for 24, or all out so he's not f-ing it up for whever is running.
    Once again it seems we're close in our thoughts, I just posted a thread before reading this.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I don't like the fact Trump has MY Governor roped into this tail-chasing bullshit. Trump won Texas. Duh. He wants the 4 major cities that are blue and where we keep all our libs audited? For what? To find out the mindless sheeple in the city don't like him? I can cut straight to the chase and tell him that shit.

THIS, is when Trump does himself more harm than good. He's making himself look screwy.

I think the effort is to get confidence back in the elections. There was some weird stuff that happened up here in AK, for God's sake... and there's only 700k of us.

You have to admit that there was a lot of bogus stuff that happened last November, and as far as I'm concerned, there should be a nationwide audit of every district.

I get that Captain Dementia won; no sane person thinks that anything will change.

I want elections that I can be confident in, and since November, my confidence in the security and accuracy of our elections is severely shaken. I'm disgusted with how it shook out, and I want close attention paid to every district to fix all these problems.

Beyond what we already know were shady actions, the fact that EVERY democrat is adamantly opposed to auditing ANY election should spell out that there's things they don't want seeing the light of day.

I can't think of ONE reason why anyone would oppose an audit. If anything, everyone should be on board to have scrutiny applied - there's no downside to ensuring that elections are honest, clean, fair, and above all, transparent.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    several homes in the American west and one in the UK
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    You fool no one but yourself. You've been defeated 100% of the time, and the whole board knows it.
    And the giggling continues at your stupidity over and over. You can pretend, like a little boy jumping into a mud puddle, that you are the king of the sea, but that just increase the laughter.

The audit caught the GOP.

And what is rich is that good GOP helped to catch the silly trumpers are their silly games that threaten the nation.
    Last edited by JakeStarkey; 09-26-2021 at 12:26 PM.

8. Piss Off icansayit says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

I think the effort is to get confidence back in the elections. There was some weird stuff that happened up here in AK, for God's sake... and there's only 700k of us.

You have to admit that there was a lot of bogus stuff that happened last November, and as far as I'm concerned, there should be a nationwide audit of every district.

I get that Captain Dementia won; no sane person thinks that anything will change.

I want elections that I can be confident in, and since November, my confidence in the security and accuracy of our elections is severely shaken. I'm disgusted with how it shook out, and I want close attention paid to every district to fix all these problems.

Beyond what we already know were shady actions, the fact that EVERY democrat is adamantly opposed to auditing ANY election should spell out that there's things they don't want seeing the light of day.

I can't think of ONE reason why anyone would oppose an audit. If anything, everyone should be on board to have scrutiny applied - there's no downside to ensuring that elections are honest, clean, fair, and above all, transparent.
    You have had over SIXTY opportunities to commissions, courts, judges, and audits to OFFER SOLID EVIDENCE.

And you have not done so.

This is on you.

10. Piss Off icansayit says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

You fool no one but yourself. You've been defeated 100% of the time, and the whole board knows it.
    Arizona audit. UCMJ and calling former service people for court-martial. The elections. And so forth and so on.

You can keep denying that you have had a frontal lobotomy, but...
    Last edited by JakeStarkey; 09-26-2021 at 01:47 PM.

12. Piss Off icansayit says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStarkey View Post
    The audit caught the GOP.

When you read a book do you just read the first page, close the book and think you know the whole story?

You can not truly call yourself “peaceful” unless you are capable of great violence.
    If you are incapable of violence, you are not peaceful, you are just harmless.

14. Likes icansayit, SassyLady, Mr. P liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Surf Fishing Guru View Post
    When you read a book do you just read the first page, close the book and think you know the whole story?
    Did the Audit conclude that the voting process got the outcome wrong?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default We have to quit assuming Jake is capable of reading anything above DICK AND JANE.

Jake...the DNC just called, and they have denied admitting you ever represented them in any way since you obviously have the same ailment as their SLEEPY ICE CREAM LOVER Joe.

I'm still waiting to hear from your PRE-SCHOOL teacher with the report about how you hide in the
    TRANS-BATHROOM and keep tapping away on that ETCH-A-SKETCH.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

IOW, icansayit is useless.

18. Piss Off icansayit says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

And here I go just after saying I'm going to decline trying to decipher and correct your reasoning . . .

Your question is nonsense. It proves you do not have a sophisticated understanding of the issue. The "voting process" doesn't get the "outcome" wrong; the "voting process" and the tabulating / certification process (the"outcome") are separate and distinct, each vulnerable to different problems and mischief.

Failures in the "voting process" occur right to the point a ballot is cast and is evidenced by sloppy voter verification and stale voter registrations and with universal mail-in voting, hundreds of thousands of ballots being thrown into the wind with ballot harvesting and drop boxes just compounding the problem.

Then we have loose (or not applied) standards of ballot acceptance including residence verification which directly impacts the counting process because poor ballot inspection practices allowed thousands of ballots with a myriad of disqualifying factors to be counted.

So tens of thousands of bad ballots were run through the tabulators, that count was certified and we were told the results . . . Biden won!

The recount you are crowing about was only the requisite first step in the full audit. The first task of any election examination is to verify the state certified ballot totals / results are close to what the number of ballots are, in your hand to be examined in the audit.

If the Ninja's hand recount showed a significant discrepancy between ballots in hand and ballots tabulated / certified, it would show there is a problem in the initial count, perhaps double feeding of the tabulators or ballots withheld from tabulation.

Verifying that the auditors are examining the same number of ballots that the original counter results showed, (immediately following the election), is a necessary first step.

That hand recount did not inspect the ballots to discern which ballots should never been cast but were counted; it was not the "audit", the recount did not constitute a conclusion that Biden won.

The hand recount only confirmed the Ninja auditors were GOING TO BE AUDITING the same overall number of ballots and the same ballot tabulations, the assignment of "votes" for Biden or Trump . . . Remember, a "ballot" is not automatically a "vote"; the ballot must be lawfully cast by an eligible voter, again, the audit was to discover if flawed ballots became votes.

When the real audit was concluded, that showed some 57,000+ suspect, illegal / unlawful / illegitimate ballots were cast, tabulated and certified, over 4 times the margin of victory.

Think of car drag racing . . . Cars must meet certain requirements and standards and after the win they are inspected for weight and fuel and any number of things. Just having the "winning" time slip is great but if after inspection your car comes in underweight and the judges discover a secret nitrous oxide system, do you think waving the time slip allows you to claim victory?

Last edited by Surf Fishing Guru; 09-27-2021 at 08:51 AM.

You can not truly call yourself “peaceful” unless you are capable of great violence.
    If you are incapable of violence, you are not peaceful, you are just harmless.

20. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Tough.

The audit was to determine if any systemic fraud occurred in Maricopa County voting.

The audit report concluded that Biden was cheated of 99 votes, which changed nothing.

This audit was done at the direction of the AZ Senate GOP, and the outcome was that they got their electoral teeth kicked in.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Thanks

IOW, icansayit is useless.

I Sure am! Too bad there's no cure for your "IDS" (icansayit derangement syndrome)
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

23. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

It sure looks as bad as I thought it would.

Especially the part where data was deleted the day before the equipment was handed over.

Now that the shady democrat maneuvers are brought to light, some court ordered deep dives can begin? What's the word on the forensic investigation, @SassyLady @Kathianne ? There's some very serious problems here that aren't resolved.

I can see why democrats fought so intensely to prevent audits from happening. Georgia and Virginia had some serious allegations as well.
    I have little hope for 'reform' that includes machines. I have thought for as long as I can remember that I believe in voter id; registration at city run location; and paper/sharpie ballots. Easy paper trail. Only mail in would have to be done & received before voting date. Have to pick up the mail in with id.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

25. Thanks Black Diamond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Once again it seems we're close in our thoughts, I just posted a thread before reading this.
    Abbott has lost a lot of points and guess who from ... independents.

He still has the party faithful. That an so far a total idiot has declared himself in for the Dem nomination. Dowd? Otherwise, he better get his head screwed on straight. I don't know that party faithful alone will carry the GOP.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke