Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Fauci still lying about gain of function

So obvious and so clear.

---

New Wuhan COVID docs 'completely contradict Fauci' on gain-of-function claims, ex-State Dept official says

Newly leaked documents obtained by private research group DRASTIC "completely contradict" claims made by both China and American immunologist Dr. Anthony S. Fauci about the reality of gain-of-function research being done inside the Wuhan Institute of Virology that may have caused the coronavirus pandemic, according to a former State Department COVID-19 investigator.

On "The Story", host Martha MacCallum reported the documents released by DRASTIC revealed a plan to create a coronavirus – in this case SARS-CoV-2 – that would be more infections to and transmissible via humans. The virus would then be released in batcaves where researchers would test the flying mammals with vaccines to see if they could cure the virus.

The Chinese researchers planned to inject the "super-charged" virus into "humanized mice" to see what the effect on them would be.

Dr. David Asher, the ex-State Department official, told Fox News the biggest takeaway from the new documents is that there is a "smoking gun that explains the specific features of the [virus] sequence that are so peculiar."

"The most genetically unusual piece of the puzzle and the sequence is a 'furin cleavage site', which allows the virus to spread from bats to humans, and among humans in a highly pathogenic way," he said.

Rest - https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-wu...-dept-official
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

several homes in the American west and one in the UK
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Default fact check shows the woo woo far right in nuts about Fauci & gain of function in lab

Although the NIH did fund a project at the Wuhan lab, there’s no proof that the coronavirus was bioengineered. Both the WorldNetDaily article and Hilton’s segment rely on a series of unsubstantiated allegations to spin a conspiracy theory about the virus being a lab creation.

WorldNetDaily has since dialed back on many of its claims, issuing three separate corrections, all of which cite scientists pushing back on the notion that SARS-CoV-2 was manmade. It has also placed a question mark at the end of the original headline. However, the bulk of the article text has not been updated.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/fact-check-did-dr-fauci-fund-research-that-created-covid-19/ar-BB1dxmhg#:~:text=Gain-of-function%20research%20is%20a%20controversial%20for m%20of%20study,has%20advocated%20for%20gain-of-function%20research%20in%20the%20past.

3. Piss Off Juicer66 says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStarkey View Post
    Although the NIH did fund a project at the Wuhan lab, there’s no proof that the coronavirus was bioengineered. Both the WorldNetDaily article and Hilton’s segment rely on a series of unsubstantiated allegations to spin a conspiracy theory about the virus being a lab creation.

WorldNetDaily has since dialed back on many of its claims, issuing three separate corrections, all of which cite scientists pushing back on the notion that SARS-CoV-2 was manmade. It has also placed a question mark at the end of the original headline. However, the bulk of the article text has not been updated.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/fact-check-did-dr-fauci-fund-research-that-created-covid-19/ar-BB1dxmhg#:~:text=Gain-of-function%20research%20is%20a%20controversial%20for m%20of%20study,has%20advocated%20for%20gain-of-function%20research%20in%20the%20past.

What a wanker you are using self titled Fact Check outfits that are just puppet dogs . Probably employ morons like you to churn out endless garbage .

5. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Juicer

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post
    What a wanker you are using self titled Fact Check outfits that are just puppet dogs . Probably employ morons like you to churn out endless garbage .
    In this case...with Jake. Garbage in, Garbage out. With a Pissoff Chaser!
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

In was RIGHT in the very contract that has LONG been exposed by doctors in China. Not unsubstantiated, more like proven now.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    In was RIGHT in the very contract that has LONG been exposed by doctors in China. Not unsubstantiated, more like proven now.
    Nope, that is not true at all. You are a conspiracy theorist of the psuedo-intellectual type. Tough to be you.

9. Piss Off icansayit says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Nope, that is not true at all. You are a conspiracy theorist of the psuedo-intellectual type. Tough to be you.
    Must suck to just have to make shit up and just deny others. Either extremely dense or trolling. If you can't read government documents then that is your issue. But just making things up like you do daily is laughable. Every thing you post is basically a joke.

11. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Jimnyc and all...

Must suck to just have to make shit up and just deny others. Either extremely dense or trolling. If you can't read government documents then that is your issue. But just making things up like you do daily is laughable. Every thing you post is basically a joke.
    I am nearly convinced now. Jake must make late night EXUME trips from whatever hole in the ground Jake occupies...WHEN THE SUN IS OUT.

Either the PRE-SCHOOL teacher in charge of watching JAKE, or the Kindergarten helpers just let Jake do whatever Jake wants...because they can't stand having JAKE anywhere near them, and trying to DO A BIDEN...by constantly Sniffing their chairs...where most of Jake's information shared here, comes from.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

13. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

They used to call him jokey.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

So obvious and so clear.

---

New Wuhan COVID docs 'completely contradict Fauci' on gain-of-function claims, ex-State Dept official says

Newly leaked documents obtained by private research group DRASTIC "completely contradict" claims made by both China and American immunologist Dr. Anthony S. Fauci about the reality of gain-of-function research being done inside the Wuhan Institute of Virology that may have caused the coronavirus pandemic, according to a former State Department COVID-19 investigator.

On "The Story", host Martha MacCallum reported the documents released by DRASTIC revealed a plan to create a coronavirus – in this case SARS-CoV-2 – that would be more infections to and transmissible via humans. The virus would then be released in batcaves where researchers would test the flying mammals with vaccines to see if they could cure the virus.

The Chinese researchers planned to inject the "super-charged" virus into "humanized mice" to see what the effect on them would be.

Dr. David Asher, the ex-State Department official, told Fox News the biggest takeaway from the new documents is that there is a "smoking gun that explains the specific features of the [virus] sequence that are so peculiar."

"The most genetically unusual piece of the puzzle and the sequence is a 'furin cleavage site', which allows the virus to spread from bats to humans, and among humans in a highly pathogenic way," he said.

Rest - https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-wu...-dept-official
    That is a dumber plan that Joe Biden being President.

Wonder where these wannabe Einsteins think bats go when they aren't in their caves. Besides DNC meetings
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

You have posted nothing that would convince real scientists and real infectious disease doctors that you are right. You are indeed full of manure

You are emotionally battered and can't think straight, jimnyc, or working for a Russian troll farm.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    They used to call him jokey.
    I think Starkey's Malarkey sounds great! He is either going backwards in time, denying things outright with no argument whatsoever, doing the same with half a sentence about the source - not bothering to see that government links and more are within the story... he writes his replies long before even opening a thread. He's got that system of his own going on. Sometimes even replying to himself.

Couldn't happened to notice his 168,000+ posts at my old joint, and thousands and thousands of posts on other forums, mostly political. Looks like he had a brain at time! Odd how his character changes depending on where and when he posted. Guess by the time he found us he had run out of brain power and now not a ton left in his tank either!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You have posted nothing that would convince real scientists and real infectious disease doctors that you are right. You are indeed full of manure

You are emotionally battered and can't think straight, jimnyc, or working for a Russian troll farm.
    Sure thing, waste boy. You think I fall for your BS for one second? I read a government document right in front of me, shows the gain of function work - and you just go nah nah nah nah na with fingers in your ears like a 7 year old.

A real scientist knows how to read - and also knows how to acknowledge something exists. While you just deny things with no debate as you have nothing to offer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Nothing would convince any of them. They all think they are right, and they all think risk to human health and lives is worth whatever dumbass tail they're chasing.

I'm for putting a bullet into most of their heads.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Nothing would convince any of them. They all think they are right, and they all think risk to human health and lives is worth whatever dumbass tail they're chasing.

I'm for putting a bullet into most of their heads.
    I am not for that. Unlike some, I believe in a We the People government, and I would rather trust the scientist than the troll farm conspiracy theorists.