Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Default Red Flag Law for Ex Military

Hey guys ... did any of you know about this? Due process is after you've been served and guns confiscated. Was passed in the 2022 National Defense Authorization Act by the House. Still had to pass Senate but with the rinos in there it will probably pass. Is this the first step to confiscating from the general public?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...blicans-voted/
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

2. Thanks Gunny, icansayit thanked this post
    several homes in the American west and one in the UK
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

No

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Hey guys ... did any of you know about this? Due process is after you've been served and guns confiscated. Was passed in the 2022 National Defense Authorization Act by the House. Still had to pass Senate but with the rinos in there it will probably pass. Is this the first step to confiscating from the general public?

I knew about it. There's a thread or two on it. Everyone was too busy arguing about vaccines, masks and mandates.

They can kiss my ass. I was "fishing" with a message board friend and mine all fell into the Gulf. Too bad.

NOBODY tells ME what to think. THAT is the red flag, and a line in the sand.
    Last edited by Gunny; 09-25-2021 at 04:05 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks SassyLady, JakeStarkey thanked this post
    Likes Mr. P liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post

Where to begin?

A military court has no authority over me in my daily life and I currently perform no official, US military/government function. Military justice has no authority off base to confiscate jack shit.

This is official, US Government legislation from the House of Representatives of the United States? WTF then is "the United States Code of Military Justice"? There is no such thing in existence for them to reference as anything. The military is governed by the "UNIFORM Code of Military Justice". Idiots.

The military is going to come out in town to my house? I'll call SAPD or Bexar County Sheriff on their asses.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Let 'em try.

Once we have been discharged, and our clearances revoked, or terminated. The Military HAS NO say over any of us as long as we are not still being paid by Uncle Sam.
    As for our retirements after service. Even that is Untouchable as we become civilians again.

Finally. There is only ONE SURE THING we all mutually share together...NO CONGRESS MEMBER can change, take away, or Ignore...

The U.S. Constitution.....PERIOD.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Congress can, actually, call us back to service, court martial us, jail us, take away our pay.

That's primarily for O ranks, but cases have been made for NCOs and other ranks.

I wish it was otherwise, but, unfortunately, it is what it is.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Anyone worried about the emergency powers section? Seems Presidents are using this pretty arbitrarily these days..

https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...-defense-bill/

In the legislation, those beholden to the United States Code of Military Justice could be issued a “military court protective order” by a military judge or magistrate, which would make “possessing, receiving, or otherwise accessing a firearm” illegal.

“A military court protective order issued on an ex parte basis shall restrain a person from possessing, receiving, or otherwise accessing a firearm; and a military court protective order issued after the person to be subject to the order has received notice and opportunity to be heard on the order, shall restrain such person from possessing, receiving, or otherwise accessing a firearm in accordance with section 922 of title 18,” SEC. 529 of H.R. 4350 states.

Additionally, military court protective orders issued on an emergency basis are exempted from providing the recipient with the standard “right to due process.” Instead, “notice and opportunity to be heard” must only be provided after an order was already issued.

EMERGENCY ORDERS.—A protective order on an emergency basis may be issued on an ex parte basis under such rules and limitations as the President shall prescribe,” the section continues. “In the case of ex parte orders, notice and opportunity to be heard and to present evidence must be provided within a reasonable time not to exceed 30 calendar days after the date on which the order is issued, sufficient to protect the respondent’s due process rights.”
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

11. Thanks JakeStarkey thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default BS...And PISSOFF.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStarkey View Post
    Congress can, actually, call us back to service, court martial us, jail us, take away our pay.

That's primarily for O ranks, but cases have been made for NCOs and other ranks.

Show me anywhere in the UCMJ that applies in any way to retired military in their 70's or earlier that calls for Calling us back to service, court martial, jail, or take away our pay.

IF YOU FIND THAT FACT. I will never call you full of SHIT ever again. Until then BS and PISSOFF.
    Last edited by icansayit; 09-25-2021 at 06:04 PM.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

The Marine Corps can call me back to active duty because I am a retiree and my retirement document specifically says such. (More on that). I assume the same is tru of AT because he is a retiree as well. Discharged personal who have completed their active and inactive reserve time cannot be recalled.

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    Show me anywhere in the UCMJ that applies in any way to retired military in their 70's or earlier that calls for Calling us back to service, court martial, jail, or take away our pay.

IF YOU FIND THAT FACT. I will never call you full of SHIT ever again. Until then BS and PISSOFF.
    You make the point that matters ... yes, I can be recalled. Let them do just THAT. Please. Break my lyin, cheatin, cold, dead-beatin, two-timing, mean, mistreatin, lovin heart. Active Gunny pay, no dependents and my ass is moving straight into the barracks and out of this civilian world full of crazies. Please whatever you do Brer Fox, don't throw me into that briar patch

Until that time, I live off base and am not subject to military rule. I can't even figure out under what premise a military justice would do such a thing. He has no authority at my house. It ends at the Base gate. EVEN IF I was on active duty, a military justice has no authority outside the gate. To have authority over ME, which is all they get, they have to put me back on active duty. In which case I refer you to the previous paragraph.

This how this shit works. I posted on it before. DoD made it okay to rat on military personnel, even former military personnel if you think they are "extremist". Fuck their witch hunt. It's just another step into the back door of legislating gun confiscations.

14. Thanks JakeStarkey, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Articles II and III of the UCMJ permit retirees who receive retired pay or medical benefits to be recalled to service to face crimes of which they are accused unless the statutes of limits have expired. IOW, such individual can be subject to trial for crimes subject to the UCMJ regardless of discharge date.

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?...num=0&hl=false

16. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Articles II and III of the UCMJ permit retirees who receive retired pay or medical benefits to be recalled to service to face crimes of which they are accused unless the statutes of limits have expired. IOW, such individual can be subject to trial for crimes subject to the UCMJ regardless of discharge date.

True, BUT ... I would have to commit those crimes on a military base/against the military for a military justice to have jurisdiction. Otherwise, I'm headed for Bexar County lockup.

18. Thanks icansayit, JakeStarkey thanked this post
    Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default FOR CRIMES. Not because somebody who says so who doesn't know any better.

If you also bother to tell the entire HONEST part of what you claim to have read. You might like to include the CRIME someone has been accused of committing...and then Remember something called the U.S. Constitution, which SUPERCEDES anything the UCMJ says...every time for AMERICANS.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

If you also bother to tell the entire HONEST part of what you claim to have read. You might like to include the CRIME someone has been accused of committing...and then Remember something called the U.S. Constitution, which SUPERCEDES anything the UCMJ says...every time for AMERICANS.
    meh

You are blabbing and misinforming again. Go back see what you bothered to ask and how I replied.

I met your charge. And, icansayit, you have no idea how the US Constitution applies to these situations.

Has the alcohol sloshed your brains that stupid ad homming is somehow making you look like anything other than the idiot you seem to be. See I can ad hom and better.

Truly, icansayit, you need to calm down. You do yourself no good by ranting and carrying on. Just helping out.

That stuff you did overseas can come and bite you in the ass. The authorities can still get you for black marketing if they find out.,
    Last edited by JakeStarkey; 09-25-2021 at 07:32 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default That's right again...and thanks

meh

You are blabbing and misinforming again. Go back see what you bothered to ask and how I replied.

I met your charge. And, icansayit, you have no idea how the US Constitution applies to these situations.

Has the alcohol sloshed your brains that stupid ad homming is somehow making you look like anything other than the idiot you seem to be. See I can ad hom and better.

Truly, icansayit, you need to calm down. You do yourself no good by ranting and carrying on. Just helping out.

That stuff you did overseas can come and bite you in the ass. The authorities can still get you for black marketing if they find out.,
    Until now. I have always wondered who it was that BIT ME IN THE ASS. Had to get a RABIES shot because of you. So Thanks for finally exposing what you did to me. As for the black marketing. How's that going for you?
    Last edited by icansayit; 09-25-2021 at 08:21 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Until now. I have always wondered who it was that BIT ME IN THE ASS. Had to get a RABIES shot because of you. So Thanks for finally exposing what you did to me. As for the black marketing. How's that going for you?
    I corrected you on the lack of your knowledge. I exposed your actual ignorance of the UCMJ, and you have been frothing ever since. So you are a black marketeer. Hmm.