Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default “Patently False” – CNN’s Jake Tapper Calls Out Biden Admin For Lying About Mounted Bo

Even CNN is jumping on brain dead Joe for this screwup. And then another of his own joins in.

---

“Patently False” – CNN’s Jake Tapper Calls Out Biden Admin For Lying About Mounted Border Patrol Agents in Texas

The border patrol agent “whipping” black Haitians hoax is so bad that even CNN’s Jake Tapper is calling out the Biden Admin.

CNN’s Jake Tapper on Sunday confronted DHS Chief Alejandro Mayorkas for “patently false” descriptions of mounted Border Patrol agents in Del Rio, Texas.

Border Patrol agents never “whipped” Haitian illegals who crossed into Texas, but Joe Biden threatened them anyway.

“Make no mistake, those people will pay,” Biden said last week threatening the agents who did their job protecting our border.

Jake Tapper said the Biden Admin’s description of the agents was “patently false” and merely based on Twitter outrage.

“Some of the initial descriptions of those images were just patently false,” Tapper said. “There’s now video out there that provides more context. Having seen the video are you certain that there was actually wrongdoing?”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-texas-video/

Then Tulsi even joins in.

‘Judge, Jury And Executioner’: Tulsi Gabbard Says Biden ‘Needs To Apologize’ For Throwing Border Agents Under The Bus

Former Democratic Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard said Saturday that President Joe Biden “needs to apologize to the American people” for falsely accusing border patrol agents of “strapping” illegal immigrants from Haiti.

“I consider Joe Biden a friend. But he’s absolutely wrong and he needs to apologize to the American people for saying what he said,” Gabbard told Fox News’ “Watters’ World.” “And here’s why. He’s somebody who’s been very outspoken about being against autocrats and dictators. But what he essentially did was act as judge, jury and executioner for these customs and border patrol agents on horseback,” the former Democratic presidential candidate continued.

“How can they expect to have a fair outcome to an investigation when the president of the United States has already declared their guilt and that they will be punished,” Gabbard said, noting that if America is no longer a country of laws where people are presumed innocent until proven guilty, then “we don’t have a democracy. And that’s an increasing feeling a lot of us have is we’re losing our democracy and moving closer and closer to what is essentially is an autocracy.”

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/09/25/t...border-agents/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks SassyLady, Kathianne, Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes NT'sGirl liked this post
    several homes in the American west and one in the UK
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Now you agree with Jake Tapper?

4. Piss Off icansayit, Juicer66 says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Maybe we can get you to TRY and tell the TRUTH for once Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStarkey View Post

Of course we agree with Tapper. Even CNN is trying to tell the Truth for a change.

Might be a good lesson for you too!
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

When a loyal, damn near Knighted DEMedia propagandist demonstrates a moment of integrity it is shocking. When someone exclaims they saw Bigfoot riding a Unicorn captured in a tractor beam being sucked into a UFO, that doesn't mean that anyone actually believes what they saw or heard . . . And certainly not that they agree with anything the propagandist has said.

That's because his moment of integrity is fake, it just can not be trusted as sincere.

His fact-check serves a powerful leftist's agenda, so powerful that they call the shots in politics and the liberal "news" sites. I predict you will be seeing more DEMedia propagandists publicly taking a more hostile posture towards Biden.

That shift isn't happening for any reason that conservatives should "agree" with; it is happening because powerful leftist puppet-masters have decided Dementia Joe has outlived his usefulness.

You can not truly call yourself “peaceful” unless you are capable of great violence.
    If you are incapable of violence, you are not peaceful, you are just harmless.

7. Thanks icansayit, SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes Mr. P liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Surf Fishing Guru View Post
    When a loyal, damn near Knighted DEMedia propagandist demonstrates a moment of integrity it is shocking. When someone exclaims they saw Bigfoot riding a Unicorn captured in a tractor beam being sucked into a UFO, that doesn't mean that anyone actually believes what they saw or heard . . . And certainly not that they agree with anything the propagandist has said.

That's because his moment of integrity is fake, it just can not be trusted as sincere.

His fact-check serves a powerful leftist's agenda, so powerful that they call the shots in politics and the liberal "news" sites. I predict you will be seeing more DEMedia propagandists publicly taking a more hostile posture towards Biden.

That shift isn't happening for any reason that conservatives should "agree" with; it is happening because powerful leftist puppet-masters have decided Dementia Joe has outlived his usefulness.
    So the answer when they agree with me, all is good, and when they disagree, all is bad. No integrity.

9. Piss Off Juicer66 says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Another funny one rolls off of Jakes purple lips.

So the answer when they agree with me, all is good, and when they disagree, all is bad. No integrity.

Where did you learn to speak so well in REVERSE when pretending to be such a smart dummy?
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    Where did you learn to speak so well in REVERSE when pretending to be such a smart dummy?
    So you admit you are a hypocrite.

12. Piss Off icansayit, Juicer66 says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Sure i am..

So you admit you are a hypocrite.
    I have to be in order to get you to understand how we see and think of you every time you are convinced you have outsmarted somebody...Like yourself.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

I have to be in order to get you to understand how we see and think of you every time you are convinced you have outsmarted somebody...Like yourself.
    Thank you for your admission.

15. Piss Off icansayit, Juicer66 says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It's hilarious. When one tries to follow his argument it comes across as circular and aimless and he thinks that's because we are deficient and make no sense.

He doesn't get just how frustrating and exhausting it is for us to try to rebut his hasty, undeveloped and tortured logic, the generalization fallacies, post hoc fallacies, confirmation bias fallacies, false comparison fallacies and then the ubiquitous non sequiturs.

I have decided to give up trying to follow his reasoning and attempt "debate", it is a useless endeavor; it's like trying to explain to a child why they can't have ice cream and cookies before dinner . . . You can't "win", it comes down to just declining to explain and just say NO. It's best to just address / rebut his "facts" and just leave it at that.

You can not truly call yourself “peaceful” unless you are capable of great violence.
    If you are incapable of violence, you are not peaceful, you are just harmless.

17. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Circling and aimless is an excellent description of some of the conservatarians here.

Hilarious.

19. Piss Off icansayit, Juicer66 says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Are you paying attention here Jake?

Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

21. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes icansayit, SassyLady, OAK liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default But, but....

Quote Originally Posted by Surf Fishing Guru View Post
    It's hilarious. When one tries to follow his argument it comes across as circular and aimless and he thinks that's because we are deficient and make no sense.

He doesn't get just how frustrating and exhausting it is for us to try to rebut his hasty, undeveloped and tortured logic, the generalization fallacies, post hoc fallacies, confirmation bias fallacies, false comparison fallacies and then the ubiquitous non sequiturs.

I have decided to give up trying to follow his reasoning and attempt "debate", it is a useless endeavor; it's like trying to explain to a child why they can't have ice cream and cookies before dinner . . . You can't "win", it comes down to just declining to explain and just say NO. It's best to just address / rebut his "facts" and just leave it at that.
    In all honesty...I'm just having so much fun with this Jake crap. Keepin' me on my toes...So to speak.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Even CNN is jumping on brain dead Joe for this screwup. And then another of his own joins in.

---

“Patently False” – CNN’s Jake Tapper Calls Out Biden Admin For Lying About Mounted Border Patrol Agents in Texas

The border patrol agent “whipping” black Haitians hoax is so bad that even CNN’s Jake Tapper is calling out the Biden Admin.

CNN’s Jake Tapper on Sunday confronted DHS Chief Alejandro Mayorkas for “patently false” descriptions of mounted Border Patrol agents in Del Rio, Texas.

Border Patrol agents never “whipped” Haitian illegals who crossed into Texas, but Joe Biden threatened them anyway.

“Make no mistake, those people will pay,” Biden said last week threatening the agents who did their job protecting our border.

Jake Tapper said the Biden Admin’s description of the agents was “patently false” and merely based on Twitter outrage.

“Some of the initial descriptions of those images were just patently false,” Tapper said. “There’s now video out there that provides more context. Having seen the video are you certain that there was actually wrongdoing?”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-texas-video/

Then Tulsi even joins in.

‘Judge, Jury And Executioner’: Tulsi Gabbard Says Biden ‘Needs To Apologize’ For Throwing Border Agents Under The Bus

Former Democratic Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard said Saturday that President Joe Biden “needs to apologize to the American people” for falsely accusing border patrol agents of “strapping” illegal immigrants from Haiti.

“I consider Joe Biden a friend. But he’s absolutely wrong and he needs to apologize to the American people for saying what he said,” Gabbard told Fox News’ “Watters’ World.” “And here’s why. He’s somebody who’s been very outspoken about being against autocrats and dictators. But what he essentially did was act as judge, jury and executioner for these customs and border patrol agents on horseback,” the former Democratic presidential candidate continued.

“How can they expect to have a fair outcome to an investigation when the president of the United States has already declared their guilt and that they will be punished,” Gabbard said, noting that if America is no longer a country of laws where people are presumed innocent until proven guilty, then “we don’t have a democracy. And that’s an increasing feeling a lot of us have is we’re losing our democracy and moving closer and closer to what is essentially is an autocracy.”

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/09/25/t...border-agents/
    \
    Gov Abbott stated yesterday he would hire any Border Patrol agents Biden f*cks over.

As a Texan, I just have to laugh at bonehead, chair polishing Dems running their mouths about shit they know nothing of. Split reins gives a rider more control of the horse. It allows the rider to turn the horse's head in either direction with a wider range of motion than using reins doubled up.

The cutting horses used are trained primarily to herd cattle. They are not trained in any way to make contact. They are trained to block. Hence the name "cutting"(off) horses.

I'd say the agents are better mannered than I am. You touch the reins of a horse I'm on and your face is going to be wearing a size 11 boot heel.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

24. Thanks Kathianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain, SassyLady, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    \
    Gov Abbott stated yesterday he would hire any Border Patrol agents Biden f*cks over.

As a Texan, I just have to laugh at bonehead, chair polishing Dems running their mouths about shit they know nothing of. Split reins gives a rider more control of the horse. It allows the rider to turn the horse's head in either direction with a wider range of motion than using reins doubled up.

The cutting horses used are trained primarily to herd cattle. They are not trained in any way to make contact. They are trained to block. Hence the name "cutting"(off) horses.
    t
    I'd say the agents are better mannered than I am. You touch the reins of a horse I'm on and your face is going to be wearing a size 11 boot heel.
    let's see where this is going before all the conservatarian frothing starts about agents not be able to act in such a way for the federal government

26. Piss Off Juicer66, icansayit says piss off for this post