Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
Three questions:

1. Will the story make it to mainstream media;

2. How soon will it be classified as misinformation or censored; and

3. How soon will she be declared a kook?
Count me dubious.

36. I personally observed the most physically fit female Soldier I have seen in over 20 years in the Army, go from Colligate level athlete training for Ranger School, to being physically debilitated with cardiac problems, newly diagnosed pituitary brain tumor, thyroid dysfunction within weeks of getting vaccinated. Several military physicians have shared with me their firsthand experience with a significant increase in the number of young Soldiers with migraines, menstrual irregularities, cancer, suspected myocarditis and reporting cardiac symptoms after vaccination. Numerous Soldiers and DOD civilians have told me of how they were sick, bed-ridden, debilitated, and unable to work for days to weeks after vaccination.
Pituitary cancer (pituitary carcinoma) is rare. Only a few hundred cases of pituitary cancers have ever been recorded in the United States. Most were diagnosed in older people and about 75 percentTrusted Source of cases were diagnosed after death.
Benign tumors account for about 30 to 40 percent of all pituitary tumors, according to the American Brain Tumor Association. They are most common in young, reproductive-age women and men in their 40s and 50s.
One in 4 people may have a benign pituitary tumor (adenoma) and not even know it because the tumor is noncancerous and doesn’t cause any symptoms.
Pituitary tumors are often considered brain tumors, and they make up 12 to 19 percent of all primary brain tumors. But most pituitary tumors are benign and most of them are treatable.

https://www.healthline.com/health/pituitary-tumor#incidence
I predict about zero chance that the vaccine caused any instance of pituitary cancer given the near zero instances of pituitary cancer in the US (not the benign kind). I also predict zero chance that they would see that many instances of cancer in the less than 9 months that the vaccine has been administered in an exceedingly small population.