Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    As I said the story will be

Ignored, censored or canceled

That's the way it always was going to be . Fully agree , albeit with huge regret .

Until we reach the Tilt moment when the number of fatalities can no longer be suppressed , masked or ignored .

Not long to wait for that -- around 8 weeks maximum is my forecast .

Once we knew exactly what was in the killer shots there was no way attributable long term deaths could be below one billion and quite possible double this number . At the

current global Vaxx level .

That also assumes the present position with Sheeple kept away from the easy to follow and inexpensive Treatment Protocols which would at least allow a huge percentage of

them important levels of recovery .

As I have said many times and to the point of boredom --- there are huge numbers of Compliance Gullibles whom you can do nothing to help ( adage of a little

knowledge being their complete downfall ) plus those who are additional by virtue of low IQ ( complete ignorance ) ,are ultra gullible and lazy ( mostly mental ) , all of whom

who were probably doomed from the start .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Tossing out the "Military Whistleblower" is to get attention. Any and everyone in the military knows from the first week of boot camp you have a right to write your Congresscritter. Problem here is invoking such a right without the window dressing )Whistleblower" gets little attention.

And it doesn't matter what the Whistleblower act states. She needs to start looking for a new job. No reprisal for reporting this to Congress is so easy to get around in the government. Your conduct and performance is going under a microscope within the bounds of what is expected and you're going to lose.

Hope it's worth it to her. It's not going to stop the vaccinations.

In her place, I would be more concerned with reporting to the CoC that there is a possible bad batch of vaccine given the circumstances of the alleged causes of death. That is the immediate concern that should be looked at.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Tossing out the "Military Whistleblower" is to get attention. Any and everyone in the military knows from the first week of boot camp you have a right to write your Congresscritter. Problem here is invoking such a right without the window dressing )Whistleblower" gets little attention.

And it doesn't matter what the Whistleblower act states. She needs to start looking for a new job. No reprisal for reporting this to Congress is so easy to get around in the government. Your conduct and performance is going under a microscope within the bounds of what is expected and you're going to lose.

Hope it's worth it to her. It's not going to stop the vaccinations.

In her place, I would be more concerned with reporting to the CoC that there is a possible bad batch of vaccine given the circumstances of the alleged causes of death. That is the immediate concern that should be looked at.
    Yeah .. that headline got my attention.

Yes, she made a huge decision about her career in the military. I believe she was more concerned having those pilots in the air carrying ordinance. She too is concerned about the info surrounding covid and the vaccine being censored.

I'm glad there are people who are willing to stand up to the coercion to get the facts out to the public.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Yeah .. that headline got my attention.

Yes, she made a huge decision about her career in the military. I believe she was more concerned having those pilots in the air carrying ordinance. She too is concerned about the info surrounding covid and the vaccine being censored.

I'm glad there are people who are willing to stand up to the coercion to get the facts out to the public.
    Her choice. Fact is, she can retire a LtCol and go into private practice making a lot more money. She's not really putting anything on the line career-wise as most whistleblowers have to.

It's not going to change anything.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.