Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 68
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    11,694
    Thanks (Given)
    4975
    Thanks (Received)
    5671
    Likes (Given)
    3978
    Likes (Received)
    3059
    Piss Off (Given)
    25
    Piss Off (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17361055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    Is that just a self-fulfilling prophecy? What if she's just wrong?
    I don't believe she is.

    The truth is still the truth even if no one believes it. And a lie is still a lie even if everyone believes it.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.


    George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

  2. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Likes revelarts liked this post
  3. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    40,761
    Thanks (Given)
    27560
    Thanks (Received)
    22017
    Likes (Given)
    858
    Likes (Received)
    7244
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    7
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475427

    Default

    Tossing out the "Military Whistleblower" is to get attention. Any and everyone in the military knows from the first week of boot camp you have a right to write your Congresscritter. Problem here is invoking such a right without the window dressing )Whistleblower" gets little attention.

    And it doesn't matter what the Whistleblower act states. She needs to start looking for a new job. No reprisal for reporting this to Congress is so easy to get around in the government. Your conduct and performance is going under a microscope within the bounds of what is expected and you're going to lose.

    Hope it's worth it to her. It's not going to stop the vaccinations.

    In her place, I would be more concerned with reporting to the CoC that there is a possible bad batch of vaccine given the circumstances of the alleged causes of death. That is the immediate concern that should be looked at.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

  4. Thanks icansayit, JakeStarkey thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
  5. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    21,364
    Thanks (Given)
    3068
    Thanks (Received)
    2724
    Likes (Given)
    483
    Likes (Received)
    476
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    19
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8332284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    I don't believe she is.

    The truth is still the truth even if no one believes it. And a lie is still a lie even if everyone believes it.
    Your belief is not necessarily the truth. I believe what's been provided defies logic and therefore not the truth. We should see a lot more than what's been provided before any of us can make a solid determination.
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho


  6. Thanks JakeStarkey thanked this post
  7. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    11,694
    Thanks (Given)
    4975
    Thanks (Received)
    5671
    Likes (Given)
    3978
    Likes (Received)
    3059
    Piss Off (Given)
    25
    Piss Off (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17361055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    Your belief is not necessarily the truth. I believe what's been provided defies logic and therefore not the truth. We should see a lot more than what's been provided before any of us can make a solid determination.
    And your belief is not necessarily the truth either. I don't get where your logic comes from. Do you know more about the vaccines than this doctor? Her belief comes from her research. Yours probably comes from what you hear on MSM.

    Once again, I'm not here to judge those who do or do not get the vaccine. I'm just posting info that seems to get censored and that censorship concerns me. People should have all info to make an informed decision. When MSM, Social Media and the government are controlling the info it smacks of propaganda.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.


    George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

  8. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    11,694
    Thanks (Given)
    4975
    Thanks (Received)
    5671
    Likes (Given)
    3978
    Likes (Received)
    3059
    Piss Off (Given)
    25
    Piss Off (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17361055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Tossing out the "Military Whistleblower" is to get attention. Any and everyone in the military knows from the first week of boot camp you have a right to write your Congresscritter. Problem here is invoking such a right without the window dressing )Whistleblower" gets little attention.

    And it doesn't matter what the Whistleblower act states. She needs to start looking for a new job. No reprisal for reporting this to Congress is so easy to get around in the government. Your conduct and performance is going under a microscope within the bounds of what is expected and you're going to lose.

    Hope it's worth it to her. It's not going to stop the vaccinations.

    In her place, I would be more concerned with reporting to the CoC that there is a possible bad batch of vaccine given the circumstances of the alleged causes of death. That is the immediate concern that should be looked at.
    Yeah .. that headline got my attention.

    Yes, she made a huge decision about her career in the military. I believe she was more concerned having those pilots in the air carrying ordinance. She too is concerned about the info surrounding covid and the vaccine being censored.

    I'm glad there are people who are willing to stand up to the coercion to get the facts out to the public.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.


    George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

  9. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Likes revelarts liked this post
  10. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    40,761
    Thanks (Given)
    27560
    Thanks (Received)
    22017
    Likes (Given)
    858
    Likes (Received)
    7244
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    7
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Yeah .. that headline got my attention.

    Yes, she made a huge decision about her career in the military. I believe she was more concerned having those pilots in the air carrying ordinance. She too is concerned about the info surrounding covid and the vaccine being censored.

    I'm glad there are people who are willing to stand up to the coercion to get the facts out to the public.
    Her choice. Fact is, she can retire a LtCol and go into private practice making a lot more money. She's not really putting anything on the line career-wise as most whistleblowers have to.

    It's not going to change anything.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

  11. Thanks icansayit, Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes icansayit liked this post
  12. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    21,364
    Thanks (Given)
    3068
    Thanks (Received)
    2724
    Likes (Given)
    483
    Likes (Received)
    476
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    19
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8332284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    And your belief is not necessarily the truth either. I don't get where your logic comes from. Do you know more about the vaccines than this doctor? Her belief comes from her research. Yours probably comes from what you hear on MSM.

    Once again, I'm not here to judge those who do or do not get the vaccine. I'm just posting info that seems to get censored and that censorship concerns me. People should have all info to make an informed decision. When MSM, Social Media and the government are controlling the info it smacks of propaganda.
    Which is exactly why I said we need a lot more information than just what's been posted. My logic of throwing every symptom in the vaccine-must-be-bad-then bucket. Cancer is just the most obvious one which is not true. But the fact is that airplanes are not dropping from the sky and people are not dropping dead all over the place.

    And from what I've seen the MSM vs. whereever this link came from the MSM is a bit higher on the credibility board. And no, I'm not watching the MSM and parroting what I see just like I'm not trolling the outer edges of the interwebs and parroting what comes from there.

    This not showing up anywhere beyond where you've found it is not proof of censorship. I'd almost lay odds that it's completely made up but I'm certainly open to being wrong. Can you say the same?
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho


  13. #23
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA, Southern
    Posts
    26,825
    Thanks (Given)
    31171
    Thanks (Received)
    17118
    Likes (Given)
    3203
    Likes (Received)
    2849
    Piss Off (Given)
    20
    Piss Off (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    How did I know you would be the first to "poo poo" this info. Color me surprised.

    Do you know the major reason she recommended all pilots be grounded? Figures you would pick one thing you can discount, therefore everything must be suspect or doubted.
    A leopard does not change its spots...
    When you have been branded as a patriot/conservative or true believer in this nation.Constitution------ well then , some will never agree with you unless what you say fits into their little hidden dem/socialist playbook, imho.----Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

  14. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    21,364
    Thanks (Given)
    3068
    Thanks (Received)
    2724
    Likes (Given)
    483
    Likes (Received)
    476
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    19
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8332284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    A leopard does not change its spots...
    When you have been branded as a patriot/conservative or true believer in this nation.Constitution------ well then , some will never agree with you unless what you say fits into their little hidden dem/socialist playbook, imho.----Tyr
    The passive-aggressive trolling is strong with this one.
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho


  15. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    11,694
    Thanks (Given)
    4975
    Thanks (Received)
    5671
    Likes (Given)
    3978
    Likes (Received)
    3059
    Piss Off (Given)
    25
    Piss Off (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17361055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    Which is exactly why I said we need a lot more information than just what's been posted. My logic of throwing every symptom in the vaccine-must-be-bad-then bucket. Cancer is just the most obvious one which is not true. But the fact is that airplanes are not dropping from the sky and people are not dropping dead all over the place.

    And from what I've seen the MSM vs. whereever this link came from the MSM is a bit higher on the credibility board. And no, I'm not watching the MSM and parroting what I see just like I'm not trolling the outer edges of the interwebs and parroting what comes from there.

    This not showing up anywhere beyond where you've found it is not proof of censorship. I'd almost lay odds that it's completely made up but I'm certainly open to being wrong. Can you say the same?
    Really? Why? Because it's corporate owned and they all parrot the same message which makes people believe it's the gospel? If everyone says it, it must be true!

    Well, that's not me. I read and watch several, non main stream media for a different viewpoint of MSM. in fact, I really don't trust any of them at this point.

    And, in case you're not aware, many sources of information are being deplatformed and disappearing because they aren't following the "allowed information" guidelines.

    As for being wrong ... maybe you should "troll" the outer edges .. might give your brain something to chew on rather than parroting the main stream narrative.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.


    George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

  16. Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
  17. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    21,364
    Thanks (Given)
    3068
    Thanks (Received)
    2724
    Likes (Given)
    483
    Likes (Received)
    476
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    19
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8332284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Really? Why?
    You think I've been parroting the MSM? Not so much. I didn't say that they were the highest, I said that they were higher than what you've posted here. There have been plenty of anti-vax threads posted and so many of them have just not panned out. Of course it doesn't really matter because another thread will pop up with another news story with the same line of thinking.
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho


  18. Piss Off icansayit says piss off for this post
  19. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    11,694
    Thanks (Given)
    4975
    Thanks (Received)
    5671
    Likes (Given)
    3978
    Likes (Received)
    3059
    Piss Off (Given)
    25
    Piss Off (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17361055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    You think I've been parroting the MSM? Not so much. I didn't say that they were the highest, I said that they were higher than what you've posted here. There have been plenty of anti-vax threads posted and so many of them have just not panned out. Of course it doesn't really matter because another thread will pop up with another news story with the same line of thinking.
    Because the information flow is continuing which warrants more ongoing discussions.

    Why do you keep trying to shut down discussion about it?? If you're tired of discussing it don't comment. This is a debate board. Not a one way flow of info.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.


    George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

  20. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
  21. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    11,694
    Thanks (Given)
    4975
    Thanks (Received)
    5671
    Likes (Given)
    3978
    Likes (Received)
    3059
    Piss Off (Given)
    25
    Piss Off (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17361055

    Default

    This is her most current work experience for those of you who didn't read entire article.

    06/2021- Present
    1
    st Aviation Brigade TOMS Surgeon
    Serve as the Medical Advisor to the 1st Aviation Brigade Commander regarding health and fitness of over 3600 officers, warrant officers and Soldiers. The Brigade is comprised of three aviation training battalions, responsible for initial entry rotary wing/ fixed wing flight training, advanced aircraft training. as well as Specific duties include ensuring safety of flight in Army Aviation operations by functioning as Flight Surgeon, while ensuring the health and fitness of military police, firefighters and military working dogs that support Ft. Rucker. Tasked with conducting epidemiological and biostatistical analysis of injuries and illnesses (SARs CoV-2) and medical trends that occur during training and identify and implement strategies to mitigate delays or lost training time.

    05/2018-06/2021
    Aerospace and Occupational Medicine Resident

    Graduate Medical Education training in Aerospace and Occupational Medicine while obtaining a Master’s in Public Health. Specialty training included the Flight surgeon course, The Instructor/Trainer course, Space Cadre Course, Medical Effects of Ionizing Radiation, Medical Management of Chemical and Biological Casualties course at USAMIIRD, Ft. Detrick, NASA, 7th Special Forces, Aviation Safety Officer Course, Global Medicine Symposium, OSHA, Dept of Transportation, Textron Bell Helicopters, Brigade Healthcare Course, Preventative Medicine Senior Leaders Course, Joint Enroute Critical Care Course, Army Aeromedical Activity, research on Intervertebral Disc Disease.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.


    George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

  22. Thanks Mr. P, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
  23. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    11,694
    Thanks (Given)
    4975
    Thanks (Received)
    5671
    Likes (Given)
    3978
    Likes (Received)
    3059
    Piss Off (Given)
    25
    Piss Off (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17361055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    You think I've been parroting the MSM? Not so much. I didn't say that they were the highest, I said that they were higher than what you've posted here. There have been plenty of anti-vax threads posted and so many of them have just not panned out. Of course it doesn't really matter because another thread will pop up with another news story with the same line of thinking.
    Fj1200 ... I will admit that if this is a deep fake they did an excellent job. The level of detail in the affidavit strongly suggests it is not a troll.

    However, propaganda is escalating on both sides of the vax debate and some are good at what they do.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.


    George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

  24. Thanks Kathianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
  25. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    21,364
    Thanks (Given)
    3068
    Thanks (Received)
    2724
    Likes (Given)
    483
    Likes (Received)
    476
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    19
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8332284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Because the information flow is continuing which warrants more ongoing discussions.

    Why do you keep trying to shut down discussion about it?? If you're tired of discussing it don't comment. This is a debate board. Not a one way flow of info.
    Problem being it's not an ongoing discussion. It's the same discussion over and over. Did you really type those last two sentences? How much push back do I get when I go against the grain sometimes. Remember I was accused of "poo-pooing."

    Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Fj1200 ... I will admit that if this is a deep fake they did an excellent job. The level of detail in the affidavit strongly suggests it is not a troll.

    However, propaganda is escalating on both sides of the vax debate and some are good at what they do.
    Deep fake? It could have been typed in a word document. Has anyone gone and stuck a microphone in Lt Col Dr Theresa Long's face yet? Can't be to many of those.
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Debate Policy - Political Forums