Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Default Former A's, current Dodgers pitcher Blake Treinen posts conspiracies about vaccines,

This is cute. https://www.sfgate.com/athletics-col...3gGoU-T5lpDQSk

"Off the mound, he's (Treinen) devoting his attention to conspiracies. Treinen's Instagram Stories have, according to social media onlookers, been dedicated to right-leaning subject matters for a while, which in itself is not notable (especially in MLB). But his Instagram bio, which appears to have recently been partially updated, is many steps beyond that. The bio contains two links: one to Mike Lindell's website and another to an apparently imminent Project Veritas "bombshell."

Dodgers reliever Blake Treinen's Instagram bio as of 2 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 20.
    Screenshot from InstagramLindell, if you're unfamiliar, is better known as the MyPillow guy. He is perhaps the most prominent objector to the 2020 presidential election. He's alleged a host of disproved conspiracies about the outcome of the election, and has continuously changed the date when he believes former President Trump will once again retake office. None of the dates have come to pass.

Treinen's more recently added link is to a bare-bones website called "Covid Vaccine Exposed." It's run by Project Veritas, the discredited "documentary group"run by James O'Keefe that often releases heavily hyped, deceptively edited videos targeting left-leaning politicians or groups. This time around, O'Keefe and Project Veritas are promising "POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST WHISTLEBLOWER SERIES" in their history, and the website Treinen links to asks for interested viewers to sign up for Project Veritas's email distribution list. Whatever they're going to release about the vaccines is due out Monday night."

I love far right conservatarian knucklehead stuff. If it helps him relieve the stress of his night job, I as a Dodgers fan am all for it.
    Last edited by JakeStarkey; 09-27-2021 at 09:14 AM.

2. Piss Off icansayit says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Surprise Jake....

In case you haven't noticed. That pitcher has the very same 1st amendment right to say whatever he wants. JUST LIKE YOU DO HERE.

So, are we all expected to take all of your nonsense here as CONSPIRACY as well????

And you wonder why we all enjoy telling you to PISSOFF??
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me: