Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default Biden Gets 3rd Dose Of Pfizer, Attacks Unvaccinated Americans

Wonder who has stock in Pfizer out of the pimp crew.

Too bad he didn't get his from that Army LtCol at Ft Bliss.

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 1:10 PM PT – Monday, September 27, 2021

Joe Biden received a third dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine on live television in an attempt to encourage vaccinations among Americans. Biden got the shot at the White House on Monday while touting the supposed importance of getting the vaccine as well as claiming this was a pandemic of the unvaccinated.
    Biden also attacked Americans who have chosen not take the vaccine.
    “About 23 percent haven’t gotten any shots and that distinct minority is causing an awful lot of us, an awful lot of damage for the rest of the country,” he stated. “This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. That’s why I’m moving forward with vaccination requirements wherever I can.”
    Biden went on to tell reporters the vast majority of American would need to be vaccinated before the U.S. could return back to a “normal” state. Although he said the country was getting close, he highlighted the importance of his mandates on making that a reality.

Pfizer’s stock rose almost 19 percent year-to-date amid the aggressive promotion and vaccine mandates by the Biden administration.
    https://www.oann.com/biden-gets-3rd-...ted-americans/
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

several homes in the American west and one in the UK
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Those who can but won't get vaccinated are, Gunny, causing damage to others.

You and I have had our shots, and if we get sick we will suffer very little in comparison.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

This idiot is no stating that 97-98% of Americans need to get the vaccine. And just to get normal he claims. This man is off his rocker. Clueless. Something is clearly wrong with him. He may have been fine at one time, but now age has gotten the better of him.

Typically, you would be shooting for somewhere between 50% - about 75% tops. IMO.

---

Joe Biden Says 97-98% of American Public Must Get Vaxxed Before Things Get Back to “Normal”

Joe Biden on Monday received the Pfizer Covid booster shot.

Biden answered a couple questions about his administration’s efforts to roll out a Covid booster program.

Biden was asked, “How many Americans need to get vaccinated before things get back to normal? What is the percentage in total vaccinations…?

Here is how Joe responded, “Well, I think, look, I think we get the vast majority, like what’s going on in some of these industries and some schools like 97-98%. I think we get awful close.”

Got that? Biden wants 97-98% of Americans vaccinated with the trial vaccine. It’s not clear if that included the boosters. They call this science.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...t-back-normal/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Gunny, Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Gunny, icansayit liked this post
    several homes in the American west and one in the UK
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

^^^ You are the idiot. The vax is a good thing, end of story.

6. Piss Off jimnyc, icansayit says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStarkey View Post
    ^^^ You are the idiot. The vax is a good thing, end of story.
    Banned from thread. Tired of your antics in every thread or every other one.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    This idiot is no stating that 97-98% of Americans need to get the vaccine. And just to get normal he claims. This man is off his rocker. Clueless. Something is clearly wrong with him. He may have been fine at one time, but now age has gotten the better of him.

Typically, you would be shooting for somewhere between 50% - about 75% tops. IMO.

---

Joe Biden Says 97-98% of American Public Must Get Vaxxed Before Things Get Back to “Normal”

Joe Biden on Monday received the Pfizer Covid booster shot.

Biden answered a couple questions about his administration’s efforts to roll out a Covid booster program.

Biden was asked, “How many Americans need to get vaccinated before things get back to normal? What is the percentage in total vaccinations…?

Here is how Joe responded, “Well, I think, look, I think we get the vast majority, like what’s going on in some of these industries and some schools like 97-98%. I think we get awful close.”

Got that? Biden wants 97-98% of Americans vaccinated with the trial vaccine. It’s not clear if that included the boosters. They call this science.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...t-back-normal/
    SO, according to "Fearless Leader", only 2-3% of the American public is vaccinated? I gotta go find my little guy I save for special occasions like this:

“When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

10. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    SO, according to "Fearless Leader", only 2-3% of the American public is vaccinated? I gotta go find my little guy I save for special occasions like this:

I think he's saying that wherever we are now - the goal is to vaccinate 97-98% - which makes him officially a knucklehead.

12. Thanks icansayit, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default What Biden's gang of Jake Look a-likes won't tell us...

His shot in the arm today didn't come from Pfizer. They had a special shipment come in early this morning from "BEN & JERRYS". The fluid in the needle was Denatured Chocolate Chip, and ROCKY ROAD combined with the taste of a cone.

All to keep Joe quiet in front of the camera and his Favorite Fake Newsers who all thought he was SETTING A GREAT EXAMPLE by getting such a dangerous injection that would threaten his Empty mind.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me: