Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default People harmed by vaccine ...testimonies

RESPIRATORY THERAPIST FROM INDIANAPOLIS WARNS ABOUT THE VACCINE

Man was pressured through his employer to get the Pfizer vaccine."If you haven't gotten the vaccine, stand your ground. If you got the vaccine, stay in your lane and shut the hell up."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/clLc2HyBrk5o/
    Last edited by revelarts; 10-01-2021 at 01:14 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

2. Thanks SassyLady, Black Diamond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

CENSORED NEWS CONFERENCE
    people HURT BY THE COVID-19 VACCINE

Durring trials and otherwise

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Yj1OM4vveDS3/
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Testimonials of people who have died from COVID 19:

*crickets chirping*

Guess they can't talk right now
    Last edited by Gunny; 10-01-2021 at 01:58 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Likes fj1200 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

A FEW EXTRA BITS FROM LITERALLY DOZENS OF AVAILABLE REPORTS .

Blood Clot Formation With mRNA Vaccines ‘Inevitable’

Dr. Charles Hoffe https://ourgreaterdestiny.org/2021/0...affects-cells/
    “His heart is rotting out in front of my very eyes”

Dr. Peter McCullough 87:02 – 88:02 mins
    Myocarditis is acute while cardiomyopathy is more of a chronic condition.
    I’ve already seen this myocarditis, and the CDC when it had 200 cases said 90% of these kids were hospitalized with marked EKG changes, positive troponin, signs or symptoms of heart failure. I have college kids trying to start their college career and they’re on heart medicines. I can’t get the myocarditis to stop.
    There’s no guidance. It’s not like the CDC and NIH said “Doctors listen. The FDA said myocarditis can occur. Today Moderna myocarditis risk can occur. Doctors this is what you should do.”
    We’re given no guidance, there’s no playbook on how to handle these vaccine injury syndromes. I’m trying everything I can. I can’t stop the myocarditis. His heart is rotting out in front of my very eyes.”
    Covidian cult story

https://t.me/MichaelJacksonQ/2194
    WHO ARE GEORGE SOROS, BLACK ROCK, VANGUARD, GLAXOSMITHKLINE, PFIZER, WUHAN LAB AND OTHER CONNECTIONS WITH COVID-19 https://bwcentral.org/2021/08/who-ar...with-covid-19/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

https://t.me/MichaelJacksonQ/2194
    This video --- see last section of previous post , is a great two minute summary for following the money trail to dig out the evil ones .

It has nothing to do with Michael Jackson the singing druggy .

9. Likes revelarts liked this post
    several homes in the American west and one in the UK
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Anti-vaxx misinformation will not change the mainstream narrative, buckos.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Talk about scare tactics
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStarkey View Post

Am quite happy to pay for you to have monthly boosters injected into your mouth and scrotum .

Public service is a fine thing .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post
    Am quite happy to pay for you to have monthly boosters injected into your mouth and scrotum .

Public service is a fine thing .
    juiceless is such a light weight!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Testimonials of people who have died from COVID 19:
    *crickets chirping*
    Guess they can't talk right now
    neither can the people who died from the vaccines.

15. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStarkey View Post
    Full Disclosure of the benefits and harm done by any medications is the law.
    and simply the right thing to do.

Every drug ad list all the sides effects, from Mild to Death, in EVERY AD.
    the vaccines have had Billions in free advertising and just a gloss over and downplayed mention of side effects. And no full disclosures or open investigations of vaccine deaths.
    While we've been subject to hundreds of GUT Wrenching interviews and hospital visits with people and families of those who've suffered and died from Covid. with experts weighing in with details. Can anyone recall ONE mainstream news report at the hospital bedside or home of someone disabled by a vaccine, or at an interview with family member of someone killed by a vaccine?
    how is this NOT propaganda?

We're just told over and over that the vaccines are "safe".
    you know they seem to be safer than many expected so far, but that doesn't mean they haven't killed and harmed thousands of people.

Is HONESTY about that "antiVax"?
    Is NOT mentioning vaccine harm and death Honest reporting or Honest Science?

Maybe i'm crazy but I thought in a free society Full Disclosure and Transparency were expected and foundational.
    my bad.

"the vaccines are safe!"
    Last edited by revelarts; 10-02-2021 at 09:19 AM.

17. Thanks Black Diamond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Vaxx Side Effect: Sudden Hearing Loss Reported

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXcc6KFf10E
    Last edited by revelarts; 10-02-2021 at 09:27 AM.

19. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

... Delta began circulating widely in the U.S., Covid has exacted a horrific death toll on red America: In counties where Donald Trump received at least 70 percent of the vote, the virus has killed about 47 out of every 100,000 people since the end of June, according to Charles Gaba, a health care analyst. In counties where Trump won less than 32 percent of the vote, the number is about 10 out of 100,000.
    https://messaging-custom-newsletters...s.com/.../oakv...

Possible Side Effects After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine | CDC

Last edited by JakeStarkey; 10-02-2021 at 09:41 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

There was a 150K+ user group on FB for women having period problems after the vaccines. Facebook deleted the whole group.

OBGYN explains why a COVID vaccine might affect menstrual cycles

https://abc7.com/menstrual-cycles-an...riod/10552668/

SAN FRANCISCO -- ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE FROM WOMEN AROUND THE COUNTRY HAS LED TO QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW COVID-19 VACCINES MAY AFFECT WOMEN'S MENSTRUAL CYCLES.

WHEN ABC7 NEWS REPORTER, KATE LARSEN, POSTED THE QUESTION ON SOCIAL MEDIA, IT BECAME CLEAR THAT A LOT OF WOMEN ARE EXPERIENCING CYCLE CHANGES, AND ARE WONDERING IF IT'S RELATED TO THE VACCINE.

WOMEN WROTE:

"I HAD MY 1ST COVID-19 VACCINE IN JANUARY FOLLOWED BY THE 2ND IN FEBRUARY, AND SINCE THEN I HAVE HAD HEMORRHAGIC BLEEDING WITH CLOTS. THIS MONTH OF APRIL WAS THE HEAVIEST."

"I THOUGHT I WAS GOING CRAZY, AND EVEN WENT AS FAR AS MAKING A DOCTOR'S APPT AND SWITCHING OUT MY BC BECAUSE MINE IS SO HEAVY NOW AND ITS BEEN A MONTH STRAIGHT"

"I RECEIVED THE MODERNA VACCINE IN JANUARY AND FEBRUARY I DIDN'T GET MY PERIOD FOR 3 MONTHS THEY DID MULTIPLE BLOOD TEST, PREGNANCY TEST AND ULTRASOUNDS BUT EVERYTHING CAME BACK NORMAL. THEN FINALLY ON APRIL 4 I GOT MY PERIOD AND IT'S BEEN SUPER HEAVY FOR THE PAST 22 DAYS NON-STOP."

AND SOME WOMEN ARE REPORTING OTHER CHANGES: "MY PERIOD HAS BEEN THE LIGHTEST IN YEARS FOR THE PAST 2 CYCLES. WAS BEGINNING TO WONDER IF I WAS PUSHED INTO PRE-MENOPAUSE. ALSO MY PMS SYMPTOMS HAVEN'T BEEN AS BAD FROM WHAT I CAN TELL."

FOR ANSWERS, ABC7 WENT TO UCSF OBGYN, DR. HEATHER HUDDLESTON, WHO SPECIALIZES IN REPRODUCTIVE ENDOCRINOLOGY AND SAYS CYCLE CHANGES ARE VERY COMMON.

"IT IS ALWAYS HARD FOR WOMEN TO HAVE SOMETHING HAPPEN THAT THEY WEREN'T COUNSELED ABOUT OR WEREN'T EXPECTING, AND I UNDERSTAND WHY IT CAN BE A LITTLE DISCONCERTING. BUT I WOULD WANT TO PUT THE WORD OUT, THAT THIS ISN'T SOMETHING THAT EVEN IF THERE IS A CONNECTION THAT I WOULD BE TERRIBLY WORRIED ABOUT REPRESENTING A LONG-TERM PROBLEM."

KATE LARSEN: "WHY WOULD THE COVID VACCINE OR ANY VACCINE INTERACT WITH A WOMAN'S MENSTRUAL CYCLE AND HORMONES?"

DR. HEATHER HUDDLESTON: "IT'S VERY POSSIBLE THAT JUST THE STRESS OR MAYBE DISRUPTED SLEEP OR POTENTIALLY SOME DISRUPTED BODY TEMPERATURES, ALL OF THOSE THINGS COULD HAVE LED TO SOMETHING IN THE MENSTRUAL CYCLE GETTING A LITTLE THROWN OFF FOR A MONTH."

DR. HUDDLESTON SAYS SHE HAS NOT NOTICED MORE COMPLAINTS ABOUT CYCLE CHANGES IN RECENT WEEKS AT HER CLINIC, AND WANTS TO REASSURE WOMEN THAT THE VACCINE IS SAFE.

"IN TERMS OF WHY WOMEN WOULD HAVE A HEAVIER CYCLE, I THINK CLEARLY WE DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT. WE ALSO DON'T EVEN KNOW DEFINITIVELY IF THERE IS A TRUE LINK WITH MENSTRUAL CYCLES AND THE VACCINE. HOWEVER, WE DO KNOW IN ADDITION TO HORMONES BEING REALLY IMPORTANT IN A MENSTRUAL CYCLE, THAT THERE IS A ROLE FOR THE IMMUNE SYSTEM IN THE UTERUS," SAID HUDDLESTON, WHO SUGGESTED, "IF THERE ARE CHANGES, PERHAPS DUE TO A VACCINE, MAYBE THAT WOULD SUBTLY AFFECT THE BEHAVIOR OF THE IMMUNE SYSTEM IN THE UTERUS."

DR. HUDDLESTON DOES THINK WOMEN'S PHYSIOLOGY SHOULD BE A LARGER FOCUS DURING MEDICAL TRIALS. IN THE MEANTIME, SHE SAYS WOMEN SHOULD CONSULT THEIR DOCTOR ABOUT ANY CONCERNING CHANGES IN THEIR CYCLES.

COVID-19: More than 13,000 women report changes to periods after having vaccine but experts say fertility not affected

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...ected-12350899

----

https://covid19.nih.gov/news-and-sto...enstrual-cycle
    Last edited by revelarts; 10-02-2021 at 11:25 AM.

22. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Black Diamond, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

My take on it is now this.
    Does absolutely no good to --TRY-- to show the truth about this ffking scam the lib/leftists/globalists are pulling with this ffking so-called "vaccine".. As those that fell for the nefarious launching of that abomination and then took the stab will not never agree with you but will turn on you for presenting/sharing the truth.
    That is exactly why I am steadily limiting my participatuion here.
    All I ever asked/wanted was for people not to criticise and then change their attitude about me --because I did not take the ffing stabb..

Here is the truth, I have a very close relative that took the stab. Now that relative has went from an extremely high IQ individual to a person with almost no memory or ability to even read or know definitions of even basic words. I go there 3 or 4 mornings a week to help care for that relative. And I have seen this decay occur after that person's stab, which was 4/5 months ago.
    Here is the truth, that relative went from a person I could discuss even the most complex things/issues with, to a childlike mind in a span of about 4 months. That is not natural old-age decay, which we all experience, that rapid decline came after the ffking stabb. I warned that person to never take that ffking stabb. But somebody else must have talked that person into doing it. Now that life has been destroyed. And yes, there are things I simply do not play about. And I am not a person anybody should ever want to meet face to face, when they have insulted me by calling me a fool, a liar or a crazy conspiracy nut..
    I've seen the destruction caused by the ffing crap-- firsthand.
    So-- anybody - that tries to tell me that I am some conspiracy nut-- well-- please come say that to me face to face!
    I promise a very dedicated, decisive and intense result if that occurs.
    One that will change that person's attitude for life. I can at a mere finger's snap revert back to my younger self, back when demolition was my immediate response to ffing assholes, idiots or so-called bad asses.
    I do not , never have and never will take kindly to any person calling me a liar or calling me a damn fool..
    All I can say, is that time and distance is that person's only damn shield...
    Face to face, is how true men issue insults.... That way-- true and lasting results on the issue can be found.
    Has always been my favorite way of resolving certain things. --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.