Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
-------------
Frankly I'm just about done with hoping the U.S. will walk back any of the unconstitutional laws and powers.
the Constitution and the U.S. legal system was a great ideal to strive for.. wonderful experiment. It's dead now.
Most people have been feared into the supposed "safety" of all the gov't powers. The Left and Right love big brother to much to repeal any of it's powers. And can't imagine an America without them.

Have you lost faith in , "Goodbye Maritime Law… Hello Nesara/Gesara! "

Nesara/Gesara requires that all governments have to step down and re-elections have to take place within a 120 day period after the inception of it.

NESARA = National Economic Security and Recovery Act
GESARA = Global Economic Security and Recovery Act

If I understand correctly , this is the underlying basis of the future planned ' Resurrection' Act .With The Donald either at the helm or masterminding from behind the curtain .

In the US it means a move from Admiralty Law to New Republic Common Law .With appropriately amended Constitution

I am just a mesmerised messenger and will be a fascinated spectator if anything like this comes about . And within the next few weeks is the popular timing forecast by its

most strenuous advocates .

I read almost everything but only believe some of it and probably very little .Nevertheless there are those who believe that Mr T was careful to take the US out of Admiralty

Law before stepping down except specifically and only with the exception of Washington DC . Which if true makes the Sleepy Administration non American , illegal and arguably

non constitutional .

Just repeating .For further clarification ask someone like Steve Bannon presumably .